Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wal-Mart

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Wal-Mart
August 21, 2005
I was just at Wal Mart today getting some digital pics developed from a wedding I was at yesterday and I had just turned down this aisle when I guy with two little boys walked by me.. I have no idea what this kid did, but the father said in a low voice to the youngest boy, "If I have to tell you to stop one more time, I will put my foot straight up your ass!" -LOL!

Then, in the milk aisle, I wanted to bitch slap this woman.. Her son, between 8-10 yrs old, was just asking her what kinda milk she was looking for. He was genuinely trying to help out his mom, when she turned to him and said "You could be of much more help if you just stop trying to help me!" I wanted to tell her that she just basically told her son that he is a useless piece of shit.. She said it soo nasty to him! If my mom would have said that to me at that age, I would have been hurt.

And there was the mom, dad, and four.. I didn't stick around for that.. there was already too much yelling going on..
mercurior 1
Re: Wal-Mart
August 22, 2005
i went to tesco in the uk yesterday, and there was this lad there, on, fine, ans he had a football in the store.. ok... if he was buying fine, but he wasnt he was bouncing the ball on the floor, then as i was looking at the dvd's he started bouncing the ball on yes ON the mobile phones.. they have display ones he was bouncing it on them.. i said oy be careful and he gave me the evilist look, as if how dare i. nearly ran over a kid, well she was running about and nearly ended up pressed through the trolley kids make me depressed
Feh
August 22, 2005
The families are reason number 4 why I do not shop at Wal-Mart. Not like there aren't families at locally owned businesses, Target, St. Vincents or Big Lots, but jeez...Wal-Mart attracts a certian type of family that makes me want to start screaming and not stop until I'm shoved into straight-jacket and dragged from the store.
sports car fanatic
August 23, 2005
I live 10 mintues from 4 super Wal-mart stores. Wal-mart does attract a certain sort of family. It is certainly not mine--married and child-free. Anyway I am convinced that my husband and I live right in the middle of breeder central.
I figured out if I have to shop there he and I go late when there are no families then we can shop in peace withoutlistening to the screaming,crying and getting plowed down in the aisle.
Anonymous User
August 23, 2005
Even shopping late at the Wal-Marts here in South Central PA, you will sometimes stumble across families.. In fact, when you're at Wal Mart at 3 am and you do see a family, steer clear! Cause I guarantee you it's a Welfare Family, and they are the absolute best to run in to! Ya know, Dad is a drug dealer and his baby mamma can sleep in until wheneva' 'cuz she ain't workin'...
sprogless
August 26, 2005
I feel your pain. At our Wal-Mart, there's a HUGE sign on the door welcoming WIC,food stamps, and AFDC checks. The welfare trash acts like they're the only people allowed to shop there. You can't shop after dark, either, because that's when all of the gang-banger families are there.This used to be a nice, safe area, but then the wonderful state of California decided that this would be a great area to dump all of the section 8 garbage in.
Anonymous User
August 27, 2005
Ya wanna know what pisses me off more than anything? My friend, we will call her M, has three kids.. the first two were from a married man who is now in jail for screwing a 15 yr old, and the third is from a dude on SSI for mental problems.. Now, M had to have all of them c section.. so you think she would have gotten a clue at sprog 1.. actually, dating a married man should have been her queue to go on BC.. Here is my complaint: She has been on welfare since day 1.. now, she was given a half of a house that section 8 pays the rent for, they pay for her food, healthcare, etc.. no child support can be drawn from either father, due to both their circumstances, and the county is even giving her free schooling.. This is absolutely appalling.. Finally, welfare put there foot down and said they werent going to pay for anymore kids.. So, they PAID for her to get fixed.. I want to get fixed, but I would have to pay for it!!! I also have to pay for my rent, car insurance, food, and trips to wal mart and hers since I have a full and part time job that taxes get taken out.. How is this fair? And, the county also pays for her counseling.. WTF?!?!?!?!

Last night, I told her that her life is a Jerry Springer show.. She didnt like that too much.. smiling smiley
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.