Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#459: Dog Park Rant

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
#459: Dog Park Rant
August 23, 2005
How much you wanna bet that should one of those "smelly things" bite one of her sprogs, Moo will sue everyone in sight? Then the poor dog might get put down for being *dangerous to da kiddums*.

You DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH other people's pets without permission. When I see a cute dog that I want to pet, I ALWAYS ask first.

My landlady had a dog that she got from a shelter. The dog was rescued after being abused by some teen he-sprogs. As a result, this dog HATED kids, and went crazy every time one came anywhere near him.

Breeders are too fucking dumb to understand this. They know nothing about any given dog's history, and they think that dogs and other animals are nothing more than objects for their brats to play with.
mercurior 1
Re: #459: Dog Park Rant
August 24, 2005
most of these so called dog attacks are, when kids provoke the animals, but its not the kids fault, its the dogs, so dogs have to be put down, it would be different if the kids would be put down.
Anonymous User
Re: #459: Dog Park Rant
August 24, 2005
One of our cats, Boo, hates kids.. A long time ago, when she was still young, we trained her to go outside on a leash and we would let her out there thinking she was safe in OUR yard. Well, the two little runts next door would poke at her with sticks.. My mom had caught them numerous times, and yelled at them, but they didn't get it. Finally, one day I caught them.. I threatened to kill them if I ever saw them in my yard again.. I didnt realize that their mom was on the other side of the wall.. she just looked at me, and I slammed the door.. I was 15, what was she gonna do? Kids that abuse animals should get the death penalty.. Just think, Jeffry Dahmer would have never been!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.