Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SCREW THOSE DOUBLE STROLLERS

Posted by Christhead 
Christhead
SCREW THOSE DOUBLE STROLLERS
September 08, 2010
I just watched a comical and irritating scene in which a Moo tried to navigate a much-too-big double stroller through the doors of the 7-11. The door kept closing and preventing her from squeezing the stroller inside, so a man who was about to get into his car literally leapt back up to the entrance to help her by holding the door open. I hate the people who spoil these bitches and reinforce the notion in their minds that it is the responsibility of everyone around them to help them with their dumb choices.

I was tempted to follow the Moo into the 7-11 just to see how she fared trying to move that ridiculous stroller through the aisles, which are smaller than the door she tried to get through, while he brats grabbed at or knocked over every can and piece of candy along the way. I can't say I know where she was coming from or going or what method of transportation she was using, but what would possess her to bring out the brats for a trip to the convenience store is beyond me.
Re: SCREW THOSE DOUBLE STROLLERS
September 08, 2010
Christhead
I just watched a comical and irritating scene in which a Moo tried to navigate a much-too-big double stroller through the doors of the 7-11. The door kept closing and preventing her from squeezing the stroller inside, so a man who was about to get into his car literally leapt back up to the entrance to help her by holding the door open. I hate the people who spoil these bitches and reinforce the notion in their minds that it is the responsibility of everyone around them to help them with their dumb choices.

I was tempted to follow the Moo into the 7-11 just to see how she fared trying to move that ridiculous stroller through the aisles, which are smaller than the door she tried to get through, while he brats grabbed at or knocked over every can and piece of candy along the way. I can't say I know where she was coming from or going or what method of transportation she was using, but what would possess her to bring out the brats for a trip to the convenience store is beyond me.

We're the kids of the same age? If she had multiples due to clomd or IVF, it's her own damn fault.

lab mom
September 08, 2010
I saw a moo shop at Bath and Body Works once, wheeling around a SUV stroller, and she knocked over a display. I gave her the stink eye. Idiot. She could of kept the stroller in the store entrance, and had her friend take turns holding the baybee whilst she shopped. angry flipping off

lab mom
September 08, 2010
Christhead
The door kept closing and preventing her from squeezing the stroller inside, so a man who was about to get into his car literally leapt back up to the entrance to help her by holding the door open. I hate the people who spoil these bitches and reinforce the notion in their minds that it is the responsibility of everyone around them to help them with their dumb choices.

Fucking white knight trying to get some stretched-out poosah.
September 08, 2010
I always laugh when I see stupid Moos trying to navigate a double-wide stroller. If they need to use the damn thing why the hell can't they get the kind where one seat is in front of the other? And why the hell do they insist on pushing the damn double-wide in stores with such narrow aisles, such as the aformentioned BBW?

I.WILL.NEVER. move out of the way for those damn things. If I am perusing an aisle and out of the corner of my eye I see a Moo with stroller come up the aisle I will stay put and continue looking at whatever it is that I am interested in. Just because Moo is inconvenienced with a baybee and SUV stroller doesn't mean that I have to be.
September 08, 2010
I hate those AND the doublewide "car buggies"!!!! They take up entirely too much space and inconvenience everyone in their paths.angry smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
September 08, 2010
Miss_Hannigan
Christhead
The door kept closing and preventing her from squeezing the stroller inside, so a man who was about to get into his car literally leapt back up to the entrance to help her by holding the door open. I hate the people who spoil these bitches and reinforce the notion in their minds that it is the responsibility of everyone around them to help them with their dumb choices.

Fucking white knight trying to get some stretched-out poosah.

Are you implying that he wants to throw his hot dog down her hallway? bouncing and laughing
September 08, 2010
DivaLasVegas
I always laugh when I see stupid Moos trying to navigate a double-wide stroller. If they need to use the damn thing why the hell can't they get the kind where one seat is in front of the other?

To attention-whore, of course! The side-by-sides give a MUCH more "dramatic" head-on presentation than the one-behind-the-other type. Better for baybee-stalking!
September 08, 2010
DivaLasVegas
I.WILL.NEVER. move out of the way for those damn things. If I am perusing an aisle and out of the corner of my eye I see a Moo with stroller come up the aisle I will stay put and continue looking at whatever it is that I am interested in. Just because Moo is inconvenienced with a baybee and SUV stroller doesn't mean that I have to be.

They'll run you down. Seriously, they will. Then they'll blame the gargantuan size of the vehicle as an excuse to say (usually in a condescending tone) "oh, I didn't see you".

Those moos need to have something like this on their equally wide asses

Anonymous User
September 08, 2010
My husband and were in a little specialty grocery store on Labor Day looking at their large cheese selection when this moo pushing a double wide starts backing up. She turned around to look behind her just before almost hitting us and goes "oh whoops". Oh and just FYI she was preggo and about to pop out her third loaf.

spanking with a whip on the ass
September 08, 2010
KeepYourChildAwayFromMe
Oh and just FYI she was preggo and about to pop out her third loaf.

spanking with a whip on the ass

Oooh, time for a triple-wide!
December 20, 2011
Roobies
Not sure where you guys are .... here in Australia they get specialty parking with the prams as well ..... front door dont you know ! They never had that sh*t when my kids were little - never needed it or expected it. I dont move for them - they can go around or wait for me to be finished !

Looky here, we gots us another breeder who can't fucking read! Go the fuck away and get eaten by dingoes.
Anonymous User
December 21, 2011
Dorisan
DivaLasVegas

They'll run you down. Seriously, they will. Then they'll blame the gargantuan size of the vehicle as an excuse to say (usually in a condescending tone) "oh, I didn't see you".

Those moos need to have something like this on their equally wide asses

waving hellolarious
December 21, 2011
Why couldn't she leave the shits in the car for a minute while she runs in to pay for gas or whatever? I mean, it's winter, it's not live the loaves are going to become lil' sizzlers at this time of year. Lil' popsicles, maybe, but not lil' sizzlers.
December 21, 2011
Dorisan

Some weeks ago a stupid moo run over my foot with her stroller and didn't even bother to excuse herself. She knew what she did because she was looking very nervous and annoyed "i'm a moo get the the fuck out of my way!" Her husband told her to be careful because she hits people with that thing. Her answer: "i don't care!" smile rolling left righteyes2
December 21, 2011
i hate those double wides - moos always bring them into my bookstore and clog up the aisles. so tacky and irritating, especially when the "babies" are 5 years old and can walk just fine on their own. what's up with that? why do moos stuff children into baby strollers?

then again i don't understand most of what moos do.
December 21, 2011
Moos will learn to care about common courtesy when someone, (namely me at the first given chance), hits her in the ankles with a heavy shopping cart.
December 21, 2011
People knock displays over in the store I work at all the time.

I've actually hit a moo before. With a motorized cart, about a week after I had foot surgery. She had a double-wide AND a brat pushing one of those mini carts for kids. The kid hit my leg and started laughing. So I plowed into Moo. "I just had surgery . . . I don't know any better!"
December 21, 2011
Ah, she expected the aisles to move over for her spayshul one. It's not like the cashier has the aisles activated by remote control or anything like that for her convenience, but I'll bet that what some moos think.

Did the moo pick up after her brat? When I see those gigantic-ass strollers in gas stations and convenience stores, the moos allow their brats to knock everything down and assume the cashier and whoever else works in the store will pick it up.

Besides, it's a 7-11. Only crackheads and wannabe Tony Hawks spend more than two minutes at the 7-11. You get in, grab your shit, head up to the counter, see that hot dog, buy it and leave. Did the moo really need the Tonka truck stroller with her in the store?
December 21, 2011
Today, a pair of dumb cunts with a double-wide load packed to the gunnels with hideous brats came barrelling down on my elderly uncle, who just had knee replacement surgery. He was just stepping onto the sidewalk, and they nearly slammed right into him with it like a fucking battering ram.

I yelled at them to watch where they were going, but they just ignored me and kept rollin'. If they would have hit my uncle, they would have been FUCKED. My aunt wouldn't hesitate to get a lawyer and sue the cunts for crashing into a frail, elderly man with dementia who just had knee surgery.

These women are such assholes, I have no problem telling them off anymore.
December 21, 2011
Just KICK their shitwagon double-wides as hard as you can. Fuck the children.
December 21, 2011
marco polo

That's going to be my new catch-phrase for 2012: "Fuck the Children!"
Anonymous User
December 22, 2011
mumofsixbirds
marco polo

That's going to be my new catch-phrase for 2012: "Fuck the Children!"

That might get misinterpreted!
December 22, 2011
Thought of this board the other day when I HAD to take a trip to WalMOOOO. Two times I started down an asile and it was blocked by a doublewide. Moo was just standing there oggling whatever was on the shelf with the S moo V blocking the whole asile. Too bad I wasn't in a confrontational mood. I just turned around and went down the other asile. One day though...I will be in just the right mood to say something.
Df48
August 28, 2012
Moo?? Nothing like depersonalizing some one to show oh how much better you are. I share your opinions but despise your way of expressing them. Between parents who worship at the shrine of their children and the hell with everyone else on one hand and self righteous, self involved dehumanizers the western world will be a much more unpleasant place. You are the children these parents are raising.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login