Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SCREW THOSE DOUBLE STROLLERS

Posted by Christhead 
Re: SCREW THOSE DOUBLE STROLLERS
August 28, 2012
Df48
Moo?? Nothing like depersonalizing some one to show oh how much better you are. I share your opinions but despise your way of expressing them. Between parents who worship at the shrine of their children and the hell with everyone else on one hand and self righteous, self involved dehumanizers the western world will be a much more unpleasant place. You are the children these parents are raising.

You're special.
August 28, 2012
Df48
Moo?? Nothing like depersonalizing some one to show oh how much better you are. I share your opinions but despise your way of expressing them. Between parents who worship at the shrine of their children and the hell with everyone else on one hand and self righteous, self involved dehumanizers the western world will be a much more unpleasant place. You are the children these parents are raising.

Not all those who breed deserved to be called "parents" or have any equivalent title. "Mom" does not always fit.
August 28, 2012
Df48
Between parents who worship at the shrine of their children and the hell with everyone else on one hand and self righteous, self involved dehumanizers the western world will be a much more unpleasant place.

If that's the case, thank god I'm on the winning side! Also, fuck you, dogfelching arrogant prick, etc. etc.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
August 28, 2012
Df48

I smell a necromancer...

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
August 28, 2012
Df48-To WHOM the Cow Lows

Moo?? Nothing like depersonalizing some one to show oh how much better you are. I don't think the term "Moo" is depersonalizing at all. In fact, I think human breeder females personify the term "Moo". It's also a lot nicer than calling them what they are, which is CUNT, although we use that description as well. We don't have to call a breeder sow anything in order to KNOW we are better, but thanks for your astute observationangry flipping off

I share your opinions but despise your way of expressing them. WE DON'T CARE what you despise. It's highly likely you just don't have the guts to call this Moo behavior as you see it because you are too busy stroking their elongated udders and adjusting their bell necklaces.angry flipping off

Between parents who worship at the shrine of their children and the hell with everyone else on one hand and self righteous, self involved dehumanizers the western world will be a much more unpleasant place. You are the children these parents are raising.[/quote] Um, no, the "children" of these breeders would be between the ages of loaf to 20, and most of the people on here making commentary are between the ages of 21 and 60.angry flipping off

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 28, 2012
Moo= Mother Oblivious to Offspring. Period.

And another Walking Dead Thread emerges...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
August 28, 2012
We've been getting trolled lately. Wassup with that?
August 28, 2012
Peace
We've been getting trolled lately. Wassup with that?

You mess with one moo and you mess with the whole herd?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
August 28, 2012
The herd has to migrate to greener pastures when the Farmville server crashes.
PeaceNLI
August 29, 2012
We shold send the trolls to "That Other Child Free Site." They might like it there smiling smiley
CF Uter
August 29, 2012
all these moos have to do is open the door and back themselves and the stroller in. I can figure that out, why can't they? (this works whether the door opens in or out, but it is easier if it opens in(well, depending which way youre going)

you know what???? I see DADS do it all the time, they never struggle, moos must be just dumb do-dos.

cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck
August 29, 2012
I don't move for these bitches. They don't need to have a double wide stroller. When I was younger, they had what I would call an in-line stroller, with one seat behind the other. I even saw a model with three seats that way. I suspect that kind of troller is still make but if they used those they would be albe to whore less attention. I will give them the stinkeye any time that they impede my progress. Spawning more than one brat at once does not give you the right to clog up the aisle or a doorway.
August 29, 2012
Even that triplet stroller Katie used to cart around her three toddlers on My Three Sons wasn't a big as the SMooV monstrosities these cows use today for ONE 8 pound loaf! :hs These women who can't push their baby from point A to point B for a 20 minute stroll without little spaces, cubby holes, and luggage rack size areas for loaf "supplies" that would last a month are the same damned ones who have to run to the store every day because they can't plan ahead for a meal further than the day before, They're also the ones who keep losing their keys, run out of laundry soap, forget to pay their electric bills, are out grabbing at the pawed over merchandise left on the Toys R Us shelves at midnight on Christmas Eve, and who otherwise are NEVER prepared.:headbrick

Do they even have any extra loaf supplies on those things they just have to have or what?confused smiley I think the damned things are completely unnecessary, obnoxiously too big, way over priced, and are nothing more than the latest Moo status symbol WASTE of money. Most people don't need a car that big, let alone carry around all that shit with them everywhere they go.No WONDER they keep "forgetting" their kids in hot cars! I bet they know where the fuck that $800 stroller is at all times though.eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
August 30, 2012
Christhead
I just watched a comical and irritating scene in which a Moo tried to navigate a much-too-big double stroller through the doors of the 7-11. The door kept closing and preventing her from squeezing the stroller inside, so a man who was about to get into his car literally leapt back up to the entrance to help her by holding the door open. I hate the people who spoil these bitches and reinforce the notion in their minds that it is the responsibility of everyone around them to help them with their dumb choices.

I was tempted to follow the Moo into the 7-11 just to see how she fared trying to move that ridiculous stroller through the aisles, which are smaller than the door she tried to get through, while he brats grabbed at or knocked over every can and piece of candy along the way. I can't say I know where she was coming from or going or what method of transportation she was using, but what would possess her to bring out the brats for a trip to the convenience store is beyond me.

My first guess, she didn't have a crotchfruit sitter. My second guess, it was an 'outing' for said fruits for junk food and to see bright colors and 'new people' outside the pen.

the world 'fail' on flames

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 30, 2012
Df48:

There are childfree communities that are less rough in the language than Bratfree.

One is called Childfree Hardcore where the language is moderated but people are just really tired of some "parent's" ways.

http://cf-hardcore.livejournal.com/

Another is called just Childfree. The language is really moderated there. Their focus is helping people stay child free and the politics of staying childfree in today's pro-natal or pro-children climate.

http://childfree.livejournal.com/

KidlessKim, I hope I'm not outa line in giving advise to someone.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 30, 2012
MerlynHerne
I don't move for these bitches. They don't need to have a double wide stroller. When I was younger, they had what I would call an in-line stroller, with one seat behind the other. I even saw a model with three seats that way. I suspect that kind of troller is still make but if they used those they would be albe to whore less attention. I will give them the stinkeye any time that they impede my progress. Spawning more than one brat at once does not give you the right to clog up the aisle or a doorway.

They do indeed make the line up stroller, but Moos want the loafs to interact and 'hold hands' during their journey out. Can't the little buggers enjoy their interaction at home where there's all the room in the world? I mean.... God fucking damn!
August 30, 2012
craftyzits
Df48:

There are childfree communities that are less rough in the language than Bratfree.

One is called Childfree Hardcore where the language is moderated but people are just really tired of some "parent's" ways.

Another is called just Childfree. The language is really moderated there. Their focus is helping people stay child free and the politics of staying childfree in today's pro-natal or pro-children climate.

CF_hardcore used to be a great forum but it has gone down the tubes over the past couple of years, at least the mods do step in from time to time and slap down the screaming breeder-pleasers. "Childfree" is a fucking joke though, the breeders and breeder-pleasers have completely taken that place over and turned it into a cesspit of breeder worship. It has gotten to the point where any opinion other than "I don't want kids but they are so awesome and breeders deserve to be worshipped" brings out a stampede on breeders and breeder-pleasers screaming about "discrimination", "ableism" or "misogyny" and the mods have a tendancy to side with breeders and ban actual childfree people.
August 30, 2012
Keep me forever on BratFree...where the language is salty, the opinions are honest, and we don't have to please anyone but ourselves. Fuck breeders and their pleasers! I'm sure anyone who doesn't like this board is capable of finding the other boards on their own. :drkbddy
August 30, 2012
craftyzits
MerlynHerne

They do indeed make the line up stroller, but Moos want the loafs to interact and 'hold hands' during their journey out. Can't the little buggers enjoy their interaction at home where there's all the room in the world? I mean.... God fucking damn!

I've seen a line up baby buggy where the loaves face each other, so they can "interact" anyway.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
August 30, 2012
mumofsixbirds
Keep me forever on BratFree...where the language is salty, the opinions are honest, and we don't have to please anyone but ourselves. Fuck breeders and their pleasers! I'm sure anyone who doesn't like this board is capable of finding the other boards on their own. :drkbddy

That's what I love about this board! People are allowed to say what they really think, there's no obligation to sound like you're blowing a textbook of political correctness. I love you people, I really do friendly hug

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
August 30, 2012
Df48
You are the children these parents are raising.

Yes, I fucking am. I was raised by breeders.

What's your point? Nobody asks to be here, nobody wants bad parents. What you can do, and what we've all chosen to do is to not become the bad parents.

If along the way we dehumanize a little, it is merely a reflection. The behavior and attitude is frequently inhuman.

i saw a triple stroller recently, with three kids about 4 years old being pushed in it and moo being followed by a girl about 10.

thank you, IVF, for all the multiples. :baybie1 :baybie1 :baybie1
August 30, 2012
craftyzits
Df48:

I ain't the Bratfree police. My badge and jurisdiction is much broader and was awarded to me by the law enforcement agency known as "SACP". Staunch Anti-Cow Patrol™ .drinking coffee

August 30, 2012
I used to be on Childfree. It was the first CF community I encountered when I first Googled, "I don't want kids," years ago. Even then, breeders were allowed in and have an opinion. Even worse were the dumb cunts like Karnythia and Pester who would mine the community purely so they can run to a community called "Stupid Free" that is dedicated to mocking what they perceive to be idiocy. One of my posts ended up there; after the Virginia Tech massacre, I said that one of the reasons I'm glad I don't want kids is because I don't have to answer to why my kid shot up his school and murdered numerous people nor will I ever get that call saying my kid was murdered by his/her classmate. I consider it a badge of honor because I managed to make Karnythia (the one who posted it in SF) look like the idiot she is (basically people ended up calling out Karnythia saying that it was clear what I had meant and she was just looking for another CF to blast).

Karnythia and Pester also refused to understand basic sarcasm and think that they were so awesome for being smarter when they just made themselves look legitimately retarded.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
August 31, 2012
craftyzits
Df48:

There's no problem giving advice. Personally I think live journal is a wasteland of people who are saying they are childfree because it's edgy and cool. 90% of CF Hardcore will be parents in 10 years. 5% will be in 12 years the other 5% will bail on it in the next year.

If the guy wants he'd do better at http://www.thechildfreelife.com/forum/index.php .

CF EZ sits right between the BF and TCFL. Probably wouldn't like it there becasue the language can flow there too.

Never been to Selfish Heathens as it is for CF Atheists. I understand though it is very much like here.

Click here to login