Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entry 464--Preggo Bikini Contest

Posted by catmeow 
Entry 464--Preggo Bikini Contest
August 25, 2005
">My answers to this entry are in blue.

As I was driving to work this morning, I had the radio on. I almost lost it when they announced the "Pregnant Bikini Contest"! Who the f*#&^@# would want to see that, much less sponsor it?

">Companies that make baybee shitrags and other crap designed for moos and fresh cunt turds would love to sponsor something like this.

Like moos-to-be need any more excuses to show their huge bellies to the world, and like they need any more attention than they already get...

">I can just see moos-to-be in competition for such honors as "Most Swollen Belly," "Biggest Morning Sickness Puke," "Strangest Cravings," "Tackiest Belly Button Piercing" "Sluttiest Bikini" and more disgusting bullshit.

Cripes! Any classy PNB-to-be would never stoop to enter such a contest, but I'll bet they'll have a ton of Ho-Moos signing up. Whatever happened to modesty and dressing to disguise your flaws?

">The hos who would enter something like this believe in "celebrating" their nauseating condition.

And when did preggos become the newest sex objects?

">The media has glamorized and glorified preggos and new moos for at least 20 years now.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.