Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I breastfeed my dad (long article)

Posted by Anonymous User 
Kay_88
Re: I breastfeed my dad (long article)
September 09, 2012
Please for the love of god let me come down with amnesia so I don't remember reading this....
September 09, 2012
Kay_88
Please for the love of god let me come down with amnesia so I don't remember reading this....

Then why did you bring it back up - didn't you know the rest of us were trying to repress it, too? smile rolling left rightsmile
two faces puking ::brbl two faces puking ::brbl

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
September 21, 2012
john doe
Author, I think you've hit the nail on the head with "if you think this is bad that's YOUR problem". Let the world and their opinions go fuck themselves, you do what you think is right. Just hear one of the extremists above say 'my dad would be drawn and quartered before something like this': such people either never experienced what losing someone close can be like, nor do they seem to have the heart to feel what horrible emotions death leaves in its wake.

And the medical profession is by no means precise. I do agree that Allopathy is the best form of medicine around, and I have always been (and probably always will be) treated with allopathic methods (surgeries, chemical medicines, doctors and all that). But a lot of times, medical science is also wrong and kills people instead of helping them. So you need not listen to any stuck up doctor who doesn't want to believe something that's not in his beloved text books is helping your Dad.

All the best to him and you, keep the positive feelings up and I'm sure your Dad will have a full recovery. I also hope your next life-partner does not turn out to be an asshole like your first boyfriend. Good luck to you, sister

Does this smell like breeder-troll to anyone else? Someone bar the door while I sharpen my pitchfork and ignite the torches.
Anonymous User
September 21, 2012
Trollfork is at the ready, think I might heat it up in the fire for this particular loon...
September 21, 2012
john doe
Author, I think you've hit the nail on the head with "if you think this is bad that's YOUR problem". Let the world and their opinions go fuck themselves, you do what you think is right. Just hear one of the extremists above say 'my dad would be drawn and quartered before something like this': such people either never experienced what losing someone close can be like, nor do they seem to have the heart to feel what horrible emotions death leaves in its wake.

And the medical profession is by no means precise. I do agree that Allopathy is the best form of medicine around, and I have always been (and probably always will be) treated with allopathic methods (surgeries, chemical medicines, doctors and all that). But a lot of times, medical science is also wrong and kills people instead of helping them. So you need not listen to any stuck up doctor who doesn't want to believe something that's not in his beloved text books is helping your Dad.

All the best to him and you, keep the positive feelings up and I'm sure your Dad will have a full recovery. I also hope your next life-partner does not turn out to be an asshole like your first boyfriend. Good luck to you, sister

It would have helped if you had read the rules before posting on a board you are clearly not welcome. But seeing as you're obviously an idiot, let me spell it out for you.
Be gone, breeder troll. This here's a childfree board, and you and your ilk are not welcome here. Post here again and you'll find out what we do to trolls.
September 21, 2012
They had to resurrect THIS thread? YARG!! two faces puking
September 21, 2012
DEAR GOD. This is fucked up on so many levels. I'm going to go get a taco.
September 21, 2012
Look where we find our racist troll - email comes back to http://www.ravikiran.com/blog/classic/200404/attention-north-indians/

Click here to login