Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

entry 269, marriage to pedophiles

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
entry 269, marriage to pedophiles
August 31, 2005
I'd like to make a few comments on this..
I know you are making a different point. This is statutory and should be treated as such. Parents encouraging a wedding like this are likewise evil.
However, I'd like to point out a couple other things..
Planned Parenthood routinely helps girls (and guys) cover things like this up. They ignore voluntary/mandatory reportings of statutory rape. They will instead, dispense birth control, administer abortions, etc. This has been proven ...
Secondly, Mohammed the supposed prophet, was a pedophile. Betrothed a girl at age 6 and consummated it at age 9. And the muslims are encouraged to emulate this bastard.
Thirdly, the whole sex education, media, lowering of age of consent seems to me being geared to enable adult access to children. I predict the day will come when someone, family or unknown, will be able to molest a child and the parents will be unable to do one thing about it because it will be called 'a meaningful transgenerational relationship'.
CF Scorpio
Re: entry 269, marriage to pedophiles
August 31, 2005
And did you notice they gave the kid a stupid name (Samara) that the took from a HORROR movie? I admit I haven't seen the movie (I hate movies like that!) but doesn't that doom your child to be either a psychopathic killer or a victim of a gruesome crime?
Anonymous User
August 31, 2005
Shit, I know some people who named their daugher "Dementia" just because they thought it was cool.. I hate them too...
mercurior 1
September 01, 2005
samara was both according to the film, the kid was ect, beaten up, abused then chucked down a well alive and sealed in there, then she comes out and kills people..
Since this has sort of gotten spread out over two threads...I figured I'd post here as well with a couple additions at the end (so you don't need to read that pesky first paragraph - thoughtful, eh?)

Folks, you aren't even making any sense. I know this is a rant room about kids, but come on, you seriously believe it is really this girl's fault that her parents obviously approve of her being screwed and impregnated by a pedophile? Her new husband, who has never been able to have friends his own age, met her when she was 8, groomed her for a few years so she wouldn't complain to Moomy and Duhdy when he started screwing her, got her knocked up and for some FREAKIN' INSANE REASON the parunts decided it would be a good idea for them to get married instead of getting her an abortion, pressing charges and getting this creepy nut job thrown in prison. Now if you think any one wants to be in that sort of situation ever. least of all when they're 8...man, I don't even know what to say.

Children in Kansas can not get abortions without their parents consent. Thusly, a 13 year old girl who has been impregnated by a 21 doesn't GET to have an abortion. She GETS to have a kid that she herself admits the best thing it does is sleep and must have been so pleased to have that she has named it after the evil critter in The Ring. It actually shows she has a little common sense to say that while yes, she'd like another kid, she'd rather wait until later.

Oh yeah, and sex ed...that prevents pregnancies.
September 02, 2005
Feh, I'm not exactly sure what 2 is trying to say either.

"They ignore voluntary/mandatory reportings of statutory rape. They will instead, dispense birth control, administer abortions, etc. This has been proven."

Sentence two doesn't follow sentence 1. If PP doesn't report statutory rape, that's bad. (Although it sounds as if someone has been taking Fundy propoganda seriously.)

Dispensing birth control and providing abortion services TO THOSE WHO WANT THEM are GOOD THINGS.

Back to the story, what a tragedy. Both sets of parents failed these kids. I'd like to beat the shit out of the man's mother, in particular. It sickens me how she bleats on about his "taking responsibility" for a dumb loaf. WHAT. ABOUT. THE. GIRL.? What about everyone's responsibility to girl BEFORE SHE GOT PREGNANT?

Obviously, the kid wasn't getting any attention at home. And if the dumbass boy was "rejected" by his peer group, why does that give him license to hit on an underage girl? Why weren't his PARENTS (notably absent father) there to tell him the truth, which is that his peers were likely full of shit and who cares what a bunch of teenagers think?

What about everyone's responsibility to insure this girl would have some kind of normal life? Why wasn't someone doing anything when she was sleeping over at this boy's house at age 13? Her mother was probably just glad the kid was out of her hair--typical BREEDERISH behavior.

This girl's life is shit now because it includes parenting at age FOURTEEN.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.