Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What an idiot!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
What an idiot!
August 31, 2005
"But later on," said Crystal, whose favorite part of motherhood thus far is when Samara is asleep. "Much later on."

I hate her already for invoking her breeding "rights" at such an early age... She should have had an abortion.
mercurior 1
Re: What an idiot!
August 31, 2005
its amazing how she names the kid, she wouldnt be able to watch the film but had a kid called after the character

http://www.theringworld.com/thering.php

And Samara will make you afraid..

mercurior 1
August 31, 2005
reading through it, and it gets worse. Q : If Anna loved Samara then why would she kill her?

A: One theory is that being around Samara was causing Anna to go insane--she had little choice but to kill her daughter to stop the images from invading her mind. Another is that Anna feared what her daughter was becoming, and killed her in order to stop it.

Feh
September 01, 2005
Folks, you aren't even making any sense. I know this is a rant room about kids, but come on, you seriously believe it is really this girl's fault that her parents obviously approve of her being screwed and impregnated by a pedophile? Her new husband, who has never been able to have friends his own age, met her when she was 8, groomed her for a few years so she wouldn't complain to Moomy and Duhdy when he started screwing her, got her knocked up and for some FREAKIN' INSANE REASON the parunts decided it would be a good idea for them to get married instead of getting her an abortion, pressing charges and getting this creepy nut job thrown in prison. Now if you think any one wants to be in that sort of situation ever. least of all when they're 8...man, I don't even know what to say.

Children in Kansas can not get abortions without their parents consent. Thusly, a 13 year old girl who has been impregnated by a 21 doesn't GET to have an abortion. She GETS to have a kid that she herself admits the best thing it does is sleep. It actually shows she has a little common sense to say that while yes, she'd like another kid, she'd rather wait until later.
CF Militant
September 01, 2005
This poor girl. The pedophile AND her parents should do some serious jail time--the parents for neglect and child abuse (because they permitted and condoned this) and this loser because he's a fucking rapist.
Yeah, he wasted no time marrying her, taking her to another state to do it, anything to avoid trouble.
Anonymous User
September 06, 2005
I just have to say as that the name Samara is actually more popular than one would believe. This poor girl- is now forever trapped in a life that she was destined for anyway, by the choices of her breeder parents. It is so difficult for woman- or girls to break free of social convention. Now you take this young girl with no positive strong women or man and ask her to make rational choices like you and I. A 13 year old still gets excited when the boy she likes holds her hand or passes her a note that asked her to check the yes box if she will go out with him.
She was raped as this sounds- and abused- and now all will suffer.
I think what people are angry about is not so much how she arrived at the name or that she might have breeder thoughts already, instead we see clearly that this is another person forced to follow the breeder mentality that we all know causes great pain to most, She is just in your face proof that Breeders set up their kids to be breeders and so on a so forth. We are the only hope - we offer something more than this type of thought, we are just silenced at every turn.
I feel really sad for this young girl that never had a chance to make choices.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.