Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Post 472

Posted by Feh 
Feh
Post 472
September 01, 2005
Because the first person you want to have taking care of your kids is someone who has LOST EVERY FUCKING THING THEY OWN IN THE WORLD. Yeah, that person is going to be in a real good mental space to deal with your entitled little crap bags. Hey, maybe I should offer a job to a refugee as well! They can come to my house and rub ointment on my ass pimples. The peace and quiet of my ass would probably actually be theraputic.

Jebus Crisp, some people are fucking clueless assholes if they think their stupid job offer is going to help ANYONE right now. It's just to make them feel better about not donating anything of real value.
Anonymous User
Re: Post 472
September 01, 2005
Stupid fucking COWS are taking advantage of displaced people, IMO. How much you wanna bet that once they manage to snag someone into this shit, that this person will pretty much be living as an indentured servant? Every time this nanny asks for a raise, or even for time off, the breeders will remind him/her about how they *helped* this person after they lost everything in the hurricane. They will NEVER be allowed time off to look for another job and another place to live.

I fucking HATE fucking asshole fucking BREEDERS!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.