Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Unholy Shit

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Unholy Shit
September 03, 2005
Last night, I was hanging out over at my friend's house. She has three boys.. 11, 10 and 1 1/2.. (yeah, really) Well, the two older ones went to bed, bitchin' long after the door was closed cause the tv was too loud.. I yelled at them to go back to bed and shut up, we had already turned the TV down.. Well, we were watching a special about 9/11, and I was really into it.. Along comes mini-beast (you should see his biological father, he is a fucking wildebeast/musk ox hybrid, I swear!) and jumps on moo's lap.. She's like, awwe, poor baby is pooping.. All I hear is this thing grunting and heaving.. (back to the wildebeast/musk ox theory) He gets down off her lap and comes galloping at me.. I didn't see it coming, but I heard it.. and smelled it.. I yelled "Get the hell in back of me, the fan is blowing that shit right over here... Damn it!! Change that thing, toilet train it, I dont care!!!" My friends all like, awwe, why are you so mean, blah blah, you shit too... You're right, but I dont trot around company with it gooped up in my panties.. DIZZAMN!!! Even after she changed that monstrosity, I could still smell it.. This is one of my friends who still thinks she is going to get a call from me someday telling her that I am with loaf.. FUCK THAT.. not after that escapade last night.. I'm adding that one to my list of WHY i don't want mini shit vats..
Anonymous User
Re: Unholy Shit
September 04, 2005
What's better is when a friend visits your home, changes her child's diaper while you're talking, says "okay" after you tell her to leave it in the garbage can outside (as you're walking upstairs to get away from the stench), and then you smell the damn thing the next morning.

Nice, huh? Fucking Breeders...
Anonymous User
Re: Unholy Shit
September 07, 2005
I refer back to a post with a link to what I refer to as 'the baby diaper thread' from the homebrew forum.
Whatever you do, if you find it, don't reply to it. Most of the folk there are glad it is over with. Funny while it lasted, but over with.
An all grain brewer (this takes more time than making beer with extract) had a pissy baby diaper fall in his just finished and yeast-pitched beer just before he got the cover on. (What a difference 3 seconds can make.)
He doesn't have a baby, but his wife had her moo sister over and, rather than take the piss factory to the bathroom to change the diaper, she directs the moo to HIS brew room. He must have had no garbage cans in there, (??) can't fathom why, but rather than bus the brats didy to the proper receptacle, leaves it on a shelf right above where the fermenter went. Needless to say, the diaper fell in.
My comment at one point was, how hostile was his wife? She directed the moo into his room, and the moo didn't clean it up (wonder if the wife suggested that too.. "Oh, leave it there, I'll clean it up later..") He did write back later and stated he spent the night on the couch so I think he was pretty angry.
<>
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.