Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Teen Slut - Rant 191

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Teen Slut - Rant 191
March 14, 2005
Holy hell!? I can't believe somebody would let their child act like this: View Rant

WTF is wrong with parents today? Most of them act as if they are scared to discipline their children, or just scared of their kids, period! It's insane!
Re: Teen Slut - Rant 191
March 14, 2005
And coming on to the wallets like that? Sheesh. If Moo had been watching, she probably wouldn't have done much about that either.

Never in a million years would I have been allowed to fuck with my parents' livelihoods like that. My parents were WORKING, for cripe's sake. I think I only visited once. As far as being at home while they were working, the rule was: call to check in when you get home from school, but we don't want to hear from you again unless someone's BLEEDING AND GOING INTO SHOCK. And I knew I needed to handle my own stuff, like doing homework and starting dinner, or there would be hell to pay.

I can only hope Slutney is in for a rude awakening when she comes face to face with the real world. When she gets a job and is expected to work, and flashing her crotch won't count, when acting like a slut won't get you a better grade.

Then again, she just may leech onto some dumb wallet/guy and spit out brats.
CF Uter
Re: Teen Slut - Rant 191
March 14, 2005
I don't get it. Unbelievable! I can't even think this could be true.

Why would cow-irker even bring her in if she knows what an embarrassment she can be? Plus, why does a 15 yo need to be at the office anyway? It is not like she needs to be looked after like a 5 or 10 yo kid. She should stay the fuck home.

I could only imagine what would happen if I looked at my mom cross-eyed while she was at work. I wouldn't be here to tell you about it.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.