Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

hole in the ground

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
hole in the ground
September 07, 2005
The next door eldest male sprog was out with his dad putting in shrubs. The sprog (about 9 now) was digging the holes. After a while, dad went in and this little prick dug a hole that was around 4 feet deep. Normally, I could have cared less, save the little bastard dug it right on our property line.
The hole was there for a week and my mom finally called and left a message asking if they intended to fill the hole. (This is a liability issue).
The moo finally called back and the first words out of her mouth, according to my mom, was 'Are you sure he dug it?'
Cripes. I have so little work to do I'm gonna waste my time, energy, and back on digging a useless 4 ft deep hole.
She said she would do it that weekend. (Hole finally got filled in sunday sept 4.)
I really don't like kids much, and this one is going to be a real bad problem.
I went out Tuesday morning and a yucca plant I had put in about a month ago had been pulled out of the ground and was about a foot away. One months worth of that plant trying to build a root system blown to hell, with not too much time left now to prepare for winter.
My bet is the damn moo told the stinking brat just who had complained.

I used to know a prick teen in high school that was just like that. Was not well liked by anyone, including the teenagers, with a stupid head stuck up her own ass moo.
monapy
Re: hole in the ground
September 07, 2005
click this link they are an awesome band
http://www.scarsoflife.com/home.aspx
Feh
September 08, 2005
You should get several of those big dolls that are the size of a small child, dig a series of holes and bury them head first with the legs sticking out, right on the property line, kind of like a fence. Then when they're having an outdoor party for the rotten kid, you should wrap them all in oil soaked rags and set them on fire...give them the ol' crazy neighbor treatment. That usually works.
CF Scorpio
SPAM
September 08, 2005
monapy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> click this link they are an awesome band
>

GO SPAM SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!
Anonymous User
September 08, 2005
Shit, first, take red paint and bloody up their little faces, hang a noose aroung their necks, amputate a few limbs and let them stand there for a day or two.. Then, when the whole gang is out, set them on fire smiling smiley I would wait to do this since Halloween is right around the corner and they might not get it. Do it around, say, Christmas!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.