Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Look at all you can do with a welfare EBT card! (aka the SHANA STANGEL thread) devil with smile

Posted by catmeow 
She's from Kingman AZ, the meth head wic whore capital of AZ. If God ever gives AZ an enema Kingman is where the tube goes. Little Alabama Kingman is well known for meth labs, rusty trailers, and welfare fraud arrests.

SlumSlut
If we needed welfare some day like the troll said, we wouldn't be able to get it because we don't have kids.

Just had to make sure we covered that.

Absolutely! There's nothing worse than being a single white male when it comes to getting any sort of benefits handouts in Indiana. I was doing my taxes on the in.gov website, when I saw a little tag that suggested I should run my data and see if I qualify for free healthcare, foodstamps or cash. I was disgusted to see they needed to know my gender and race to see what benefits I could get. I thought benefits were based on household size vs. income, but apparently being hispanic, black or white or male vs. female has an impact on what freebies you qualify for. I bet if you could show that two different households, with the same income, and the only differences being race and gender, spit out two completely different benefit qualifications on a regular basis, you could get a nice lawsuit going against the state for discrimination.

If any of you other CF people lose your job and need assistance, come to NY! I don't know about the housing situation, but even without kids you can get food stamps and Medicaid as long as you make less than $8,100 a year. Race doesn't matter either. I know of several poor, childless college students who are on Medicaid, even living with parents. At least for people like us, it would only be temporary.
I want to marry this thread.
I know you can't get Medicaid in Georgia unless you have spawn. I had lost my job and have had to work jobs with no insurance benefits. The first question they ask here is "do you have children?" Same thing with housing assistance. I was living in an apartment building that was condemned and the county helped the other tenants find housing. I was shit out of luck. The only thing they will give you here is food stamps. I am in a better position now, but the year that happened I made a grand total of $6,000. My insurance now is still called "don't fucking even think about getting sick". When you don't have brats, the state government here doesn't give a shit and basically tells you to fuck yourself. I guess the number of fucking welfare moos is so high, there isn't a damn thing left for anyone else.
scorpion
I know you can't get Medicaid in Georgia unless you have spawn. I had lost my job and have had to work jobs with no insurance benefits. The first question they ask here is "do you have children?" Same thing with housing assistance. I was living in an apartment building that was condemned and the county helped the other tenants find housing. I was shit out of luck. The only thing they will give you here is food stamps. I am in a better position now, but the year that happened I made a grand total of $6,000. My insurance now is still called "don't fucking even think about getting sick". When you don't have brats, the state government here doesn't give a shit and basically tells you to fuck yourself. I guess the number of fucking welfare moos is so high, there isn't a damn thing left for anyone else.

Even in the liberal wasteland of Massachusetts, they do that. The only way you can even get food stamps is if you have a medical disability with documentation, and you have to have been poor and scraping by for a certain amount of time (I'm not sure what that is right now) in order to be considered "eligible". Also, "eligible" doesn't mean the same thing as "QUALIFY". "Eligible" means they will let you start the application process. I remember I tried to get assistance too "early" in the course of my condition - the caseworker just got up and walked out of the room when I said I was a student and I didn't have kids. Thank gaud I WAS a student, because student loans was how I managed to eat. Eventually, I did qualify for ONE MONTH's supply of "emergency" food stamps - it was about $120 or $130. Of course I'm leaving out a lot of details and this was a long time ago (late 1990's), but the point is, if I'd had a kid (or been knocked up), all other factors being the same, I would have gotten food, medical, welfare stipend, and fuel assistance right then and there.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
First of all, you offended me very much! I am a single mother. I work 2 jobs and go to school full time. This is the ONLY help that I get from the federal government. I am working and paying into the system and doing the BEST that I possibly can. I am who the system was designed for. I am NOT lazy, nor do I buy booze after using food stamps to pay for my food, I think you might want to clarify your post as NOT ALL single mothers choose are lazy. I do my part, work my ass off and go to school. I know that when I am done with school I will not need food stamps, but right now, I do and I don't feel bad about it. Im doing my part!!!
single mom
First of all, you offended me very much! I am a single mother. I work 2 jobs and go to school full time. This is the ONLY help that I get from the federal government. I am working and paying into the system and doing the BEST that I possibly can. I am who the system was designed for. I am NOT lazy, nor do I buy booze after using food stamps to pay for my food, I think you might want to clarify your post as NOT ALL single mothers choose are lazy. I do my part, work my ass off and go to school. I know that when I am done with school I will not need food stamps, but right now, I do and I don't feel bad about it. Im doing my part!!!

MOOOOOOMOOOOOOOMOOOOOOMOOOOO

This is not a place for parents. Read the rules before posting.
In school and working 2 jobs but can't read well enough to see that this forum is called BRATFREE. smile rolling left righteyes2 Fuck off, moo. You probably found this thread by Googling "how to buy booze with EBT". hysterical laughterz
Do these fucking moo troll twunts even bother to read the thread? Forget the posting rules, etc - how fucking damn stupid are you that you post a message in this thread when it is ABUNDANTLY clear what happens to Moos that do? God the stupid BURNS.
Re: Look at all you can do with a welfare EBT card!
June 23, 2012
single mom

Offended? Click here to make it all better.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
June 23, 2012
single mom

:bawl:bawl:bawl:bawl:bawl:bawl:bawl:bawl:bawl:bawl:bawl:bawl

:Violin:Violin:Violin:Violin:Violin:Violin:Violin:Violin:Violin:Violin:Violin
June 23, 2012
single mom

Oh hell, here we go again! Hey single moo, maybe if you wouldn't of come one a CHILDFREE board who clearly has no tolerance for breeders, then maybe you wouldn't be offended by what you would find on such a board. This place is OURS to say whatever we so choose and by you being offended by what we say is 110% YOUR FAULT, not ours.

While we have your troll ass here (or any other useless breeder here for that matter) let me ask you this, why in the hell would you spawn if you couldn't afford to feed it? Don't you find it a bit irresponsible? You know just because you are physically able to reproduce, don't mean you should, right?

If you don't want to be offended, say OFF of CHILDFREE boards ya dumb cow.
June 23, 2012
deadbeat moo
I am who the system was designed for.

Bitch, it's called birth control, learn how to fucking use it. You could also perhaps learn to read and don't go to a site where you're kind isn't welcome. Quit Googling welfare and go get a damn full-time job, shitsucker.
June 23, 2012
single mom

If you really were working two jobs you'd have better things to do than troll a board where everyone thinks you're a useless cunt. How about you fuck off and die. Take your bastards with you.

And before I forget, the only reason you're a single cunt is because you chose to spread your legs for any loser stupid enough to look at you twice. Did you think the baby daddy was going to stick around? If you were smart enough to consider that you wouldn't be trolling here. Again, how about you take your worthless ass to cliff and jump off of it?You can take your equally worthless little bastards with you.

Congratulations, "single mom" a.k.a Tracey (Michelle) Abbott, you're our WIC Whore of the Week! Tracey is a year 2000 graduate of Portsmouth Christian School in Virginia, where she proudly earned her nickname, "Sperm Dumpster." Her Daddy always said she was the best kisser in the county. For a good time (if you enjoy cavernous vagina), email her at tma1500@aol.com

Also, further data confirms that Tracey Michelle Abbott was born in 1982. Tracey currently lives on Harvest Row Court in Cary, North Carolina. Before that, Tracey lived in Norfolk, VA from 2008 to 2008. Before that, Tracey lived in Suffolk, VA from 1999 to 2010.

Tracey Michelle Abbott is related to David Abbott, who is 28 years old and lives in Chesapeake, VA. Tracey Michelle Abbott is also related to Robert Abbott, who is 63 years old and lives in Suffolk, VA. Tracey Michelle Abbott is also related to Deborah Abbott, who is 59 years old and lives in Suffolk, VA. Tracey Michelle Abbott is also related to Temarie Kendall, who is 31 years old and lives in Holly Springs, NC.
Tracey (Michelle) Abbott Tracey Abbott Cary North Carolina Tracey (Michelle) Abbott Tracey Abbott Cary North Carolina Tracey (Michelle) Abbott Tracey Abbott Portsmouth Virginia Tracey (Michelle) Abbott Tracey Abbott Portsmouth Virginia

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
single mom
First of all, you offended me very much!

Good.Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou
you offended me very much

You know what offends me? Single moms. Now, I'm not talking about mothers whose husbands or dedicated partners died. (I would call those widowed moms.) I'm talking about those who choose losers to get them pregnant, or are too stupid to use birth control and wind up pregnant. I've been sexually active for the last 20 years and never had a pregnancy scare. Because it ain't that hard to use birth control properly. I've also worked 2 jobs before. Whoop T Do. And I have never collected any kind of welfare

Don't post again, please. This board was not designed for you, SINGLE MOM. Go to some forum supportive of your sad life choice and leave us be.
LoL this thread is made of FUN!

How come that I, a CF woman with "only" one full time job, don't have time to troll mooo sites and those "mothers" do?

I am not totally against Welfare. But I do think that it should be use as little as possible. If you have a disability (serious, not fancy), or if you really have made a mistake once and learnt it, or if you are a window I accept that you can use welfare... to pay for food while you try to get yourself on your feet. Period. It is nothing you are entitled at. And it should be revoked immediatly if you have a second kid because ONE mistake may happen, TWO means you, dearest, are an idiot.

Also, I get it. You are against abortion. Then give kid to adoption, there is THREE YEARS WAITING LIST for newborn in the US. Your kid will get a better life than what you can give him/her. Being single, mother and keeping the kid is the worst thing you can do to the kid.
This thread is made of awesome. I am in love with it and want to marry it.

In Florida, they are rather strict with food stamps. You are only allowed to buy "cold" food or staples. You can't buy candy, booze or cigarettes with it. This is not to say that no one abuses the system, but the state does try to make it marginally more difficult to do so.

It's Medicaid that needs a fucking overhaul. Down here you can't get it unless you have children or handicapped dependents.
Miss_Hannigan

Congratulations, "single mom" a.k.a Tracey (Michelle) Abbott, you're our WIC Whore of the Week! Tracey is a year 2000 graduate of Portsmouth Christian School in Virginia, where she proudly earned her nickname, "Sperm Dumpster." Her Daddy always said she was the best kisser in the county. For a good time (if you enjoy cavernous vagina), email her at tma1500@aol.com

Also, further data confirms that Tracey Michelle Abbott was born in 1982. Tracey currently lives on Harvest Row Court in Cary, North Carolina. Before that, Tracey lived in Norfolk, VA from 2008 to 2008. Before that, Tracey lived in Suffolk, VA from 1999 to 2010.

Tracey Michelle Abbott is related to David Abbott, who is 28 years old and lives in Chesapeake, VA. Tracey Michelle Abbott is also related to Robert Abbott, who is 63 years old and lives in Suffolk, VA. Tracey Michelle Abbott is also related to Deborah Abbott, who is 59 years old and lives in Suffolk, VA. Tracey Michelle Abbott is also related to Temarie Kendall, who is 31 years old and lives in Holly Springs, NC.
Tracey (Michelle) Abbott Tracey Abbott Portsmouth Virginia Tracey (Michelle) Abbott Tracey Abbott Portsmouth Virginia Tracey (Michelle) Abbott Tracey Abbott Portsmouth Virginia Tracey (Michelle) Abbott Tracey Abbott Portsmouth Virginia

LOL! waving hellolarious smile rolling left rightsmilebouncing and laughing Miss Hannigan, you are amazing! grinning smiley I lurve that picture! tongue sticking out smiley

Tracey Michelle Abbott, please learn to read! This is a CHILDFREE forum, and you and your ilk are not welcome here! grinning smiley kthxbye! angry face saying 'eat me'

I find it alarmingly stupid how these dumb bints not only make the first mistake by getting knocked up by a dumb loser who won't stick around to help out (becomes a BABY DADDY), but continue to repeat the mistake over and over again! Is it because they think they'll get a trophy for being a good moomy? Is it because their self-esteem is so low that they only feel validated by fucking without protection? Do they enjoy having the martyr complex after baby daddy leaves them with the loaf? They all feel like they deserve a fucking pat on the back for doing what they should do, working a damn job! I always love when they claim they're working multiple jobs and going to school full-time and they want even more congratulatory pats on the back and "good for you"s from everyone. They won't get it from me! I've gone to classes with these dumb cows. Half the time they skip class because of the loaf anyway, and end up dropping out. And I feel NO fucking sympathy because the whole ordeal could have been prevented by a little planning and being on top of the whole birth control thing in the first place. If you can't afford birth control, not even a box of condoms, then don't have penis-vagina intercourse! Exercise a little bit of self-control for fuck's sake! I will NOT feel sorry for you when you fuck your own life up by having kyds you can't afford, because it was your CHOICE! :bedmadelie

That being said, I love this thread and it makes it even more hilarious when a cow gets lost from the herd and wanders in here to moo and low about how this thread hurts her widdle feelings! grinning smiley popcorn and jerry springer signjerry It's pretty entertaining! grinning smiley tongue sticking out smiley
Miss_Hannigan
Tracey Michelle Abbott was born in 1982. Tracey currently lives on Harvest Row Court in Cary, North Carolina.

Really? Cary? Containment Area for Relocated Yankees CARY?

Well, google maps and Trulia show Harvest Row Court as the location of one of the Apartmentvilles that sprawl all over that area.

I feel sorry for the neighbors having to live in proximity to this bint and her two varmints. It's probably hell.
You know, all that quoting of the name multiple times makes this thread less fun to read and fills up the screen with crap. If you want to increase the page rankings, what you need are links to this thread which use the desired terms to refer to the page.
yurble
You know, all that quoting of the name multiple times makes this thread less fun to read and fills up the screen with crap. If you want to increase the page rankings, what you need are links to this thread which use the desired terms to refer to the page.

It still amazes me how this zombie keeps getting resurrected.

Of course it has its stereotypes:
1) Single moo graduate of a "christian" school.
2) More than one kid by a graduate of a "christian" school.
3) Despite the evangelical movements claims of Prosperity Gospel and how
all these evil gubmint programs must go, they are out there using and abusing them
and getting all butthurt when called on it.
4) The mistaken belief that one magical flame from them will make us all feel bad,
despite the fact that we are the ones who they are fleecing.

As a freebie, which you are no doubt accustomed to getting, I will perform an autopsy on your post:bouncing and laughing

First of all, you offended me very much! First of all, you need to learn who your "audience" is before reading, commenting, posting, or otherwise participating in a forum, board, or other online community. For example, If you were absolutely against firearms and the possession thereof, you'd probably NOT want to go and post on the NRA website. Another good example would be if you are pro-choice you might NOT get many supporters by posting to a religious fundamentalist pro-life site NOR should you expect for your feelings to be spared if you are a fat pig and gobbler of McDonald's and posted your woes to a Vegan and/or health conscious online community.

It's like that here too because we are a childFREE by choice board and we openly DESPISE paying the tab for lazy WIC-Welfare whores like yourself, which is depicted by our name that is clearly posted as "BRATFREE". Here, we do NOT care if you are offended in any way by being a Moo-Cunt, so you are wasting your valuable time, when you should be taking care of your brats instead, by posting here.
angry flipping off

I am a single mother. I work 2 jobs and go to school full time. Yeah, ALL single moos claim that and it's nearly always a lie. Even if it were true, which I highly doubt. you should have gone to school and worked those 2 jobs to save money for your loaf shitting avocation BEFORE you carelessly got knocked up! eye rolling smiley

This is the ONLY help that I get from the federal government. You shouldn't be getting ANY "help" at all from the government and you wouldn't qualify for "help" if only you hadn't laid up with the first loser who bought you a drink. The "village" does NOT owe you anything at all..Yet, for no other reason than you were irresponsible, you feel entitled to government assistance that is DENIED to unchilded people who are going through tough economic times TOO and it is through no fault of their own, unlike YOUR situation which is entirely self imposed. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

I am working and paying into the system and doing the BEST that I possibly can. Which is what adults are SUPPOSED to do. Everyone is working and paying into the system, but only WIC-Welfare Whore CUNTS like yourself, who pinched off a loaf without a baby daddy, get any "help". WHY you can't understand why you and your ilk are so hated remains a mystery to me. YOU created your own problems by squatting out kids you can't afford while other people who don't qualify for freebies did NOTHING wrong!.angrily flogging with a whip

I am who the system was designed for. NO, "the system" was designed for people who are temporarily down on their luck through NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN. Not for lazy little sluts like yourself who milk the system for life. It was originally intended for widows and orphans back before life insurance was available and only the men were the bread winners. Are you a widow or an orphan or incapable of working? I fucking think not you STUPID bitch.angry smiley

I am NOT lazy, nor do I buy booze after using food stamps to pay for my food, I think you might want to clarify your post as NOT ALL single mothers choose are lazy. It isn't our JOB to "clarify" our opinion of cunts like yourself. By the very act of shitting our kids you self admittedly can NOT afford, you are LAZY, among other adjectives like stupid, selfish, and entitle minded, to name a few. You may not buy booze, but if you are working two jobs and STILL need government assistance you are obviously spending your money on something other than for yourself and your kids' basic living expenses.:BS

I do my part, work my ass off and go to school. You are NOT "doing your part" because if you were you wouldn't be on public assistance. Had you not carelessly shat out those kids you wouldn't qualify for public assistance and. THAT is a fact. If by, "doing my part" you mean adding to overpopulation, CONGRATULATIONS!bowing:bal

I know that when I am done with school I will not need food stamps, but right now, I do and I don't feel bad about it. Im doing my part!!! Right. Once you get your trainee nurse's assistant to the assistant's job for your impressive 9 month certificate and are making $7.32 per hour, you''ll be living high on the hog!waving hellolarious Girl, you will ALWAYS be on food stamps and likely WIC,Medicaid, and section 8 housing too because dolts like you don't learn from their mistakes You will continue to hook up with sorry men, shit out the deal sealing, "one of our own" loaf, he beats you and/or won't work, and lather, rinse, repeat, you are right back where you were, PLUS another half breed/hodge podge kid with yet a different baby daddy you can't afford to raise.

Of COURSE you don't feel bad about it because WIC-Welfare whores like yourself never do! You feel entitled to government assistance BECAUSE you are sorry and lazy and will never amount to anything beyond a drain on the government and tax payers. Yeah, you are "doing your part" to further run the federal government into the ground to the point senior citizens will one day be denied social security, prisons won't be able to house any more of your feral brats turned criminals, and the streets will resemble a scene from 'Soylent Green".
the world 'fail' on flames

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Even if it were true, which I highly doubt

It's probably true. She probably considers 12.25 hours a week in "work-study" and putting out Avon catalogues as two jobs.

This is the ONLY help that I get from the federal government.

Ha, I doubt this, troll poster. If you are in school, you're likely getting some sort of federal grant. Funny how very few consider that welfare, even though it is.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login