Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Look at all you can do with a welfare EBT card! (aka the SHANA STANGEL thread) devil with smile

Posted by catmeow 
geeky
No can't afford coke and candy cant even afford a burger out once in a while you think people on welfare have money for junk like that ha ha ha ha ha ha that is so funny I have to go to the red cross to get my toilet paper come on people get real my friend buys my toothpaste and shampoo I got no fucking money

BS. I've seen EBT/WIC/ medicaid people sitting in the ER waiting room, on a better cell phone than I have muching the Doritos and Diet Coke - after signing in for abdominal pain hitting over the head with a hammer

Well, I don't. I don't feel sorry for anyone who shits out brats they can't afford. I don't qualify for SHIT because I didn't have a kid. Meanwhile the government supports your sponging ass merely for the fact that you reproduced.

That's it and that's all.
Not a geek but a troll
We deserve the same things out of life as anyone else does.

Not on the taxpayers' dime you don't.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
If it were about disability, she wouldn't be on this thread, because this thread isn't about money for people with disabilities (which I think most of us are in favor of, provided the disabilities are real rather than manufactured, and the disabilities are preventing people from working - in other words, no child 'awtism' bonuses).

And no: people do not "deserve" the same things out of life. Life is not fair: ask anybody in a developing country who is a lot worse off than you are, troll. Besides, it is impossible to give people the same things out of life, because nature has already endowed us with different abilities, physical characteristics and intelligence (all the money in the world won't change the fact that you got short-changed on that last item). If you've got a complaint about the system, I suggest that you stop forcing new people to exist, especially if you know that they're going to start out disadvantaged by your shitty genes.

All you're entitled to is life and the pursuit of happiness (liberty has gone the way of the dodo), and, if it were up to me, basic food, shelter, and medical care. A candy bar is not a human right.
I deserve a Ferrari, my own private island, and a jet to get me there. Yet I don't have any of them.

So no you don't deserve Coke or Cheetos. If you can't afford them, you don't get them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
navi8orgirl
I deserve a Ferrari, my own private island, and a jet to get me there. Yet I don't have any of them.

So no you don't deserve Coke or Cheetos. If you can't afford them, you don't get them.

..and judging by her internet picture, should probably make different food choices anyway.drinking coffee

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
The Red Cross gives out toilet paper?

They still got that gubmint cheese stored in caves?

Damn this is too funny! Causing me to slack off work! I get welfare check now?

You know - I almost feel like Country Song is birfin in my brain! Oh and my horoscope said that I ought to think of writing some poetry today. Hmmm........

After I left the tavern
I went down to the cavern
Where they pass out the free Gubmint Cheese

Ima 8 months pregnant
The cheese it were stagnant
And I shit myself all down to my feet

Isa thought I miscarried
They said I had rabies
From eating home made pork rinds n white ligtning

I got on the Medicaid
I birfed muh myrakul baby
And then I did get on the EBT

It ain't hardly nothin
I had to take to hookin
And gone down to the red cross for TP

They said I caint have none
Seems that I was all done
They give me corn cobs and a cork for pee

Yeah. Hey, I tried. Poetry is not my long suit grinning smiley
Wow such hatred.not everyone receiving food stamps is happy about having to do so but they are responsibly paying bills and have little left over for food.So what if they want Dominoes Pizza. Cooking is great but everyone likes a change of pace from time to time and they don't need to be judged for it.
Put yourselves in their shoes not everyone is lucky enough to have a cushy job and and soda and cheetos are hardly luxuries.
Did you even bother to read this? You're a fucking idiot. Keep on trolling and you'll be outed too you dumb fuck.

ETA - There was a troll. Comments are gone now - just wanted to say I didn't mean the above directed at anyone but the Zapped Troll smiling smiley
I'm really starting to wonder WHY trolling ancient threads feels good to a welfare cunt. Don't they know by now what happens when they troll bratfree??? We hand them their asses, in case they're too stupid to remember. Oh yeah, they are stupid which is why this thread ends up on the front page again and again and again.
Another one???? Oh for fucks sakes!!! These losers need to get lives and quit harping on old threads.
Damn it, I missed this wave. Oh well.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Damn! I missed it too! Sounds like this one was a special gem of a sneuxphlake.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
It appears I have missed our latest troll. What did it say?
electricfire
Mostly junk about a welfare recipient shouldn't feel guilty if they decide to buy pizza instead of cooking, and that not everyone can get a 'cushy' job. And that ragging on that recipient is hateful. You know, the usual guilt tripping 'How dare you judge them!" crap. winking smiley
nightfire
electricfire
Mostly junk about a welfare recipient shouldn't feel guilty if they decide to buy pizza instead of cooking, and that not everyone can get a 'cushy' job. And that ragging on that recipient is hateful. You know, the usual guilt tripping 'How dare you judge them!" crap. winking smiley

I pay for 'em, I can judge 'em.

----------
michaela

not everyone is lucky enough to have a cushy job

Why is it anyone who isn't collecting welfare is too often told by someone who is collecting that they, the taxpayer making these programs possible, are both "lucky" and have a "cushy" job?

My job pays decently, and it has rather good benefits. But luck had nothing to do with me getting the job. And it certainly isn't cushy, in fact, it's rather difficult. I guess a payrunt of three collecting welfare while working only 19 hours a week at $6.00 an hour might think it's cushy just based on my pay.
rudegubmintworker
not everyone is lucky enough to have a cushy job

Why is it anyone who isn't collecting welfare is too often told by someone who is collecting that they, the taxpayer making these programs possible, are both "lucky" and have a "cushy" job?

My job pays decently, and it has rather good benefits. But luck had nothing to do with me getting the job. And it certainly isn't cushy, in fact, it's rather difficult. I guess a payrunt of three collecting welfare while working only 19 hours a week at $6.00 an hour might think it's cushy just based on my pay.

Anyone who thinks my job is cushy is an idiot.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
I am so sick of hearing Moos and Duhs on EBT/WIC saying that cheetos and sodas are not luxuries. OK, in that case, why wasn't I eligible for any type of assistance my first year out of college when I all of suddenly needed an apartment deposit and first months rent, living room furniture (used), bedroom furniture (also used), deposits for electric and water plus the bills and trash removal fees? Basically, I spent what little money I had saved to pay these and was pretty dang near broke until I got my first paycheck.

I could have asked my parents for money but instead I realized I could make it on my own by cutting out luxuries like chips and meals out and instead ate dirt cheap food I cooked at home. So yes, things like chips, sodas and take out pizzas are luxuries. If anybody want luxuries they can get a job or two to pay for them.
Last I checked you could get a one ounce bag of Cheetos for a quarter, and same goes for a generic can of soda. Don't tell me these are occasional "luxuries". People are whining because they eat this crap on a regular basis and don't want to have to do without, or god forbid, have to cook something from scratch.
As the WIC-Welfare Moo-Troll predictably Lows

Wow such hatred Predictably, WIC-Welfare Whore Moos always, and without fail, automatically claim anyone who doesn't think they should be irresponsibly cranking out kids they can't afford, time and time again, and resent supporting their loaf shitting avocation are "hate filled" and mean. I suppose they believe anyone who doesn't wish to continue handing them free food, shelter, housing,and medical care for them AND their Hodge-Podge, baby daddyless, door step kids are simply mean and bitter people. SO fucking typical it should be classified as a Bingo, in and of itself.

Well, ****I*** happen to think it's pretty damned hate filled to knowingly create and expose children to a life of poverty, government assistance, hopelessness, despair, shame, drug addiction, and crime, among other things that being a lazy slut inflicts on innocent kids. What a STUPID and selfish CUNT, this one!
angrily flogging with a whip

not everyone receiving food stamps is happy about having to do so I beg to differ! There are plenty of welfare cows in my area who appear to be giddy with not having to work for a living and this is evidenced by their continued shitting out of baby daddyless loaves in order to sustain their worthless existence. It's bad enough they have no sense of dignity and pride, but in addition to that they expose their kids to it too! WORTHLESS trash, the entire lot of them!angry smiley

but they are responsibly paying bills and have little left over for food. They aren't paying for shit and everyone knows it! If a WIC-Welfare whore has, "little left over for food", then they are guilty of several things, including but not limited to, squatting out kids they can't afford, making a series of poor decisions, and not properly budgeting what they do have in any semblance of a "responsible" manner. If a Welfare Whore has ANY "bills" at all, then it's likely down at the pay by the week places for merchandise she can't afford or for credit card debt she racked up "buying" shit she doesn't need and shouldn't be attempting to purchase in the first damned place. If she is subsiding on public assistance, ANYTHING other than basic necessities is a luxury she can NOT afford, period. shrug

So what if they want Dominoes Pizza. Cooking is great but everyone likes a change of pace from time to time and they don't need to be judged for it. OH PALEASE! Dominoes is expensive and a lazy cunt who buys a pizza dinner treat for herself and her spawn is WASTING money that could have been better spent on 3-4 meals, cooked at home, for herself and her kids! The ONLY "change of pace" a WIC-Cunt needs is to STOP having kids, get a fucking job, and make proper use of the free money she already gets! As long as the WIC-Welfare Whores continue to abuse the system they will be "judged", and rightfully so! Start paying your own way, for a change of pace, and we will ALL be better off you lazy Cunt! eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login