Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rant # 483 Beg-Fest

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Rant # 483 Beg-Fest
September 10, 2005
Aw, for fuck's sake! WHY WHY WHY do people who can't afford to buy their own shit BREED?

Go to the laundromat, you greedy bint! That's what a lot of us have to do when we can't buy our own washer/dryer.

If I DID have any of that stuff to give away, I would rather give it to hurricane victims who lost everything they own, and need to rebuild their household. Not to some bint who was dumb enough to breed when she can't afford anything.
sprogless
Re: Rant # 483 Beg-Fest
September 10, 2005
Amen to that!
CF Scorpio
September 11, 2005
I'd like to know how the "little guy below" is going to operate the washer & dryer. I've never seen a baby operate household appliances before. Now if this woman actually had a baby who could do all the laundry, I'd give it a washer & dryer myself!
Anonymous User
September 13, 2005
Never mind the washer and dryer..
That is quite a list there.
ih8kyds
September 14, 2005
whats red, screams and goes round and round..

a baby in a washing machine
VLM
September 16, 2005
Okay, now she can get most of that stuff at the dollar store. Does she even work? Where is the father of the child? Has he absconded? Good grief. For the life of me, I will never understand why moos expect to get stuff for free all the damn time. Oh, wait, because if a moo spoofs out a litter, she might actually get free crap after all!!
Feh
September 20, 2005
Wow...If babies can do housework now, I might just spoot one out myself...I say as I look at my growing pile of laundry and dirty dishes. That would mean more party time for me.

And that's why I shouldn't and won't have kids.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.