Re: ChildFree Restaurants
May 03, 2013
Bumpity bump.

Does anyone know of anymore good restaurants that are not breeder-friendly?
May 03, 2013
Depends...what region/city are you looking for?
May 03, 2013
peace-n-quiet
Bumpity bump.

Does anyone know of anymore good restaurants that are not breeder-friendly?

I do but it isn't a chain and is located in Flager Beach, FL. See the picture below for proof of the anti-brat ambiance.

May 03, 2013
randomcfchick

Hampton Roads, Virginia (norfolk area)...
May 03, 2013
peace-n-quiet
randomcfchick

Hampton Roads, Virginia (norfolk area)...

I haven't been in that area in years (I used to live in Newport News).

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
May 04, 2018
cfplaces

I think we need to make a list of child free or child UNfriendly restaurants so that when we travel, we know where to eat without being harangued by tons of kids and their low class trash parents.

This is exactly why I made this website: cfplaces.com

It's so frustrating going on vacation and trying to find somewhere that doesn't allow minors. I can tell you every childfree place where I live, but it becomes a nightmare when traveling.

Feel free to add your favourite local spots to the site, anyone can add. Or if you don't want to signup, can just fill out this form: cfplace.com/suggest-a-listing and I'll add it for you.

Yay! I'm going to check that out. I live in Canada, and I know of a place local to me that discourages breeders from bringing their brats. I just discovered it, and I plan on taking my husband there. It's more of a "High Tea" thing in an old ghost town very close to me. I will be going in June, and if I like it, I will put it on your cfplace site!
May 09, 2018
Not that I would ever understand what goes through a breeder's thought process, but why would you spend maybe hundreds of dollars on a meal with kids there? I have heard the excuse they use of training the kid how to act in public (in a public place, can't do that at home, nosiree), but a really high end place with very young children? It seems to me it wouldn't be pleasant for anyone at the table nor in the rest the place.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login