Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WIC whores bitching about feeding their kids HEALTHY food!

Posted by CF_Amy 
WIC whores bitching about feeding their kids HEALTHY food!
October 22, 2010
::head desk:: http://www.baynews9.com/article/news/2010/october/163919/WIC-participation-falling-after-food-requirements-changed.html

This article makes my blood boil. Moos are bitching about the food changes. The govt just changed the food requirements to lower fat milk options, more whole grains, etc. Moos are COMPLAINING because their brats will have to eat HEALTHY! OH NOZ!!!!! Uhhhhhhhh....It's FREE. I'd be grateful if someone wanted to just hand me free healthy food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
Re: WIC whores bitching about feeding their kids HEALTHY food!
October 22, 2010
I guess the argument being promoted by this columnist is false, based on that evidence.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2010/oct/19/soda-ban-food-stamps

It's about the plan to not allow the purchase of soda with food stamps in NYC and the author concludes:
How much more sense would it make to subsidise the production of fruit and vegetables in low-income neighbourhoods, instead of Big Macs and 20-ounce Cokes and the like? That way, instead of imposing virtue on the poor, we could offer them a choice – and then try to move past the assumption that they might make a bad one.

The assumption that many will make a bad choice seems to have some merit.
October 22, 2010
Fine, I will take their food stamps. Don't need them, but not having to pay for healthy food will increase my discretionary income just in time for my vacation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
October 22, 2010
navi8orgirl
Fine, I will take their food stamps. Don't need them, but not having to pay for healthy food will increase my discretionary income just in time for my vacation.

I know right?! I'd happily take their food stamps, i'd actually buy healthy, organic food for myself. I could really use the food stamps, considering no place (not even squall mart) will hire me because I'm overqualified. No hospital will hire me for what I am qualified for because I don't have hospital experience. Ambulance companies aren't hiring either. To get food stamps in FL, I have to work 20 hrs a week. Kinda hard to work if no place is hiring! Oh, and I wouldn't bitch about not being able to buy crap food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
October 22, 2010
Article posted by yurble

But what is the point of making an issue of this, if you're not going to make healthier alternatives more accessible and affordable?

On a recent shopping expedition (in my local C-town not some fancy organic joint), I paid $7 for a bag of apples, $5 for four oranges and $2 for one red pepper. Just those few items would eat up almost half one person's weekly food stamp allotment. It's no wonder, then, that people would opt for cheaper, high-calorie processed foods when money is tight.

This person starts out writing about the mayor of NYC wanting to ban food stamp recipients from buying SODA. But then she tries to twist the argument into the cost of fresh produce vs processed food. Stick to the issue, lady.

There IS a healthier, more accessible, and affordable alternative to soda. WATER. spanking with a whip on the ass

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
October 22, 2010
I have said this before, but I would LOVE to see the foodstamp program revamped so that it worked like WIC in that you got vouchers for specific food items--all staples, and no processed or prepackaged crap, sodas or sugary "fruit" drinks whatsoever. If recipients feel that these guidelines might be too restrictive, they are free to buy whatever foods they prefer with their own money.
October 22, 2010
Several cliche comments pop into my mind here including, "Beggars can't be choosers", and "Wow, just wow". I am thinking too that if they hadn't been irresponsible by shitting loaves that they couldn't afford in the first place, then this wouldn't be an issue. I am wondering WHY that they would be upset that the government freebies were going to be for healthy foods only, which it should (and used to)be that way already. If someone is depending on public assistance, which I won't argue is not an awful lot, then why WOULDN'T they want to get the biggest nutritional bang for the buck? I can't understand this moo line of thinking because when I have a limited amount to spend on groceries then my "list" changes because I weed out less healthy non essentials, ON MY OWN. I'll cross off chips/brownies/sodas/Stouffers Lasagne, for instance and get instead, fruit, juice, noodles, meat, and sauce.eye rolling smiley

That $25 that they spend at McDonalds could buy enough hamburger meat and accessories for 3-4 meals. We need to go back to "relief" packages where they ONLY get subsidized agricultural surplus staple items and NOTHING ELSE! This shit where they can use a food debit card for prepared foods in the deli, delivery, and take out is LUDICROUS!:sbx

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Tiquer
I have said this before, but I would LOVE to see the foodstamp program revamped so that it worked like WIC in that you got vouchers for specific food items--all staples, and no processed or prepackaged crap, sodas or sugary "fruit" drinks whatsoever. If recipients feel that these guidelines might be too restrictive, they are free to buy whatever foods they prefer with their own money.

I agree, but with a twist: perhaps an easier way to administer this would be to have TheWelfareStore. It works like this:

You apply to be on the dole (attaching proof of sterilization to the app, but that's another thread) and if you are approved, you get a card that allows you to collect (not BUY, COLLECT -- you'd have NO cash) your food at TWS. In TWS, there is no soda, Doritos, donuts, ice cream, or Hostess products. Little Debbie never saw the inside of TWS. Instead, there are fresh vegetables and fruits, whole grains, poultry, 1% milk, flour, margarine, corn oil, etc.

Added bonus: your fat welfare breeding ass is not obstructing my checkout lane in the real supermarket available to people who work.
October 22, 2010
They used to have these...this is where gubmint cheese came from.

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
October 22, 2010
Well, of course the welfare whores are bitching - their shitlings won't eat healthy food. Snotlina won't eat anything that isn't deep fried and breaded, and her brother Bratley will ONLY eat Chef Boyardee.

I say let them eat cheap junk, then maybe they'll die earlier and stop collecting free money from the rest of us.
On second thought, the hell with TheWelfareStore. Instead, how about TheWelfareDistrict? We carve out a section of the Mojave desert. Want WIC? Go live in one of the cinder-block dormitories located there and eat in the mess hall at chow time. Right after being PERMANENTLY STERILIZED at the gate upon entrance. Don't like it? Then you'd better pitch a tent and get out your fishing pole.
October 22, 2010
Not the Mojave...that is some beautiful country. I am sure there is some farmland in the midwest that needs people to work on it.

October 22, 2010
BitchSansBrats

On second thought, the hell with TheWelfareStore. Instead, how about TheWelfareDistrict? We carve out a section of the Mojave desert. Want WIC? Go live in one of the cinder-block dormitories located there and eat in the mess hall at chow time. Right after being PERMANENTLY STERILIZED at the gate upon entrance. Don't like it? Then you'd better pitch a tent and get out your fishing pole.[/qote]

I second that notion.

navi8orgirl
Not the Mojave...that is some beautiful country. I am sure there is some farmland in the midwest that needs people to work on it.

Nah. Make 'em live in a swamp somewhere down south in a shack. Come hurricane season, they all be taken care of! grinning smiley

Welfare whores would be too lazy and entitled minded to bust ass in one of our corn or wheat fields. eye rolling smiley

lab mom
October 22, 2010
I find it interesting that since the forced healthy foods the participation rate has dropped 11% in one year. So, these moos are suddenly finding money to buy whole milk when last year they just couldn't afford it without assistance?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
October 22, 2010

I agree, but with a twist: perhaps an easier way to administer this would be to have TheWelfareStore. It works like this:

You apply to be on the dole (attaching proof of sterilization to the app, but that's another thread) and if you are approved, you get a card that allows you to collect (not BUY, COLLECT -- you'd have NO cash) your food at TWS. In TWS, there is no soda, Doritos, donuts, ice cream, or Hostess products. Little Debbie never saw the inside of TWS. Instead, there are fresh vegetables and fruits, whole grains, poultry, 1% milk, flour, margarine, corn oil, etc.

Added bonus: your fat welfare breeding ass is not obstructing my checkout lane in the real supermarket available to people who work.

Perfect. Plus the TWS chain would use up some vacant commercial real estate and provide some jobs in neighborhoods that direly need them. Unfortunately the shrinkage, crime and related headaches will cause the stores each to close within a year.

I saw a wire story today that said in Hawaii people earning up to $59,600 a year with a family of five can get hundreds of dollars a month in food stamp. Some moo was bitching that without it she "would be buying white rice and spam every day." Why? Does she need nutrition lessons or help budgeting? I am sure on 10 percent to 15 percent of $60K (which is not an unreasonable fraction of one's income to spend on food) people with the slightest smarts, savvy and motivation could feed a large family not only nutritiously but luxuriously. I mean, 10-15 percent of her OWN household income is that's $500 to $750 a month for food! Why does she need our money as well?
I've always wondered why a breeder needs $400 a week or so to feed a faaammileee of four. Short answer: they don't. Not NEED. WANT. As in want every prepackaged garbage dinner which affords duddy and moo more time to do everything but assume the responsibilities of raising the cunt turds they chose to shit out.

Excuse the fuck out of me, but I KNOW I could easily feed a famb of four on a hundred bucks a week. And NO, it wouldn't just be rice and ground turkey. There'd be three squares, snacks and desert. Granted, I might not have to go so far IF I had planned and not had a gaggle of craplings I had a tough time feeding, but if I HAD TO, I could make it work and there'd still be desert on the table.

Week:

5 pounds ground chuck : $15- max $20. (More like $12.50)
12 pound turkey : 9 bucks
2 pounds rice : two bucks.
Bag of apples, 5 pounds : four bucks
10 pound bag of potatoes, 2 bucks
1 head cabage: 50 cents
3 pounds carrots : a buck fifty
4 boxes stuffing (because I'm too lazy to make my own) four bucks.
Three loaves whole wheat bread (sorry, store variety) four bucks.
1 gallon ICE CREAM (again, store variety, which sux, but still) 2 bucks
4 eight-ounce sirloin steaks, 8 bucks
2 heads iceberg lettuce, 4 bucks
2 gallons whole milk 6 bucks

I'm at 62 bucks, or so, right? WTF?

Add your own shopping list here
October 22, 2010
Based on sale prices I spotted at my local store two hours ago (and yes i know there are food deserts but bus service, or several moos banding together to share a $25 cab ride, etc. would solve that)

6 lbs ground chuck $12
3 large cans store brand tomato sauce $4.50
2 small cans tomato paste $3
pasta of choice, store brand, enough for above sauce $4
can parmesan cheese $3

$26.50 and i guarantee you this would make 24 generous servings of pasta with 1/4 pound of meat in each serving -- for about $1.25 a serving. And so easy the meat could be browned and the sauce thrown together in less than half an hour. add a few pinches of salt, pepper, sugar, oregano and whatever other spices of choice, all of which can be purchased at dollar store -- pennies. Add bag of carrot sticks at $1 on sale, or a $3 bag of broccoli that can be steamed in a micro and we still are far, far below Happy Meal prices with virtually no effort.

or 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts for $6
bag of russet potatoes for baking $2.99
cans of very good store-brand green beans 2 for $1 -- so say $1.50 for three cans
tub of sour cream for potatoes $1, or plain yogurt a little more
jar of store-brand barbecue sauce or other condiment to brush chicken with -- $3

Each person could have half a pound of chicken, a couple of small potatoes dressed with/sour cream, a generous serving of green beans for $3.50 per head. Eight ounces of protein is plenty for everyone.

Six hearts of romaine (large) for $5
Dozen eggs: $1.50
green pepper, cucumber, radish, etc. -- assorted for $6
store brand cheddar 4 oz $1..65
sale (very good) deli ham half pound $3 sliced thick to order
cherry tomatoes $2
bacos, jar $2.65
croutons bag $1.50
dressing -- always on sale for $1/bottle many brands & flavors
loaf wheat bread $1
can V-8 (store brand) $2
generous protein-laden chef's salad with nice wheat bread and a large tumbler of vegetable juice, for about $5 apiece -- this is a TON of protein with eggs, ham and cheese along with sliced veggies atop the salad. anyone would be stuffed. That is less than they pay for a big mac and fries.

Keep in mind these people are getting free breakfast and lunch at school so say $3 to $5 a person for dinner. Five people = $20 per weeknight or $100 a week for weeknight meals, and these are very hearty and generous. Add another couple bucks on top of those figures for weekend days (breakfast and lunch need not be so elaborate) and one is still well under $500 for the month and come on, these are very meat-heavy and generous meals, far more meat than I eat -- if they just had a baked potato like I do 75 percent of the time, or an apple and cheese for lunch, it would cost even less. I shop on sale and get good store brand or decent name-brand micro popcorn for 40 cents a bag -- and can make a full stovetop pan of popcorn the old fashioned way for about 40 cents a pan -- which is five times bigger than the micro bag. Popcorn is a healthy, high fiber snack that should tide them over.

Agg sorry for the rant but I am the world's pickiest eater and not a very adventuresome one and even i could feed a family well on less than the moooooos all want.
" if they just had a baked potato like I do 75 percent of the time, or an apple and cheese for lunch, it would cost even less."

But then the cow wouldn't weigh 800 pounds and be afforded a disability rating on account of her inability to truck her fat fucking ass to the welfare shop.
October 22, 2010
That is some very good frugal grocery lists. Thank you

lab mom
October 22, 2010
Use half a can of prego spaghetti sauce, (and left over -if any- for minestrone soup base with a can of tomatoes petite cut un-drained and 2 cups beef broth, plus some Italian style vegetable, and small pasta) and you have two meals. Make a pot roast with a bit larger cut roast, extra potatoes and carrots, with beef broth, and with leftovers, chop up beef and vegetables, simmer in a soup pot, and you have stew. Get a decent top sirloin steak, one bag of vegetables, soy sauce, on top of steamed white rice, there's stir fry. Simple. There's almost a week worth of meals.

Now how can that be so hard that a welfare cow dumbshit can't do? That's right. Their f-cking lazy and stupid. the world 'fail' on flames

lab mom
October 22, 2010
i love when people blame being poor for eating unhealthy:

packet of seeds-.89-2.50$

our ancestors did that for literally thousands of years. you grow the food.

i got a heifer catalog, a charity that allows people to purchase animals for impoverished regions throughout the world. you buy the animal or a share in the animal. the creature is taken to a family in a village and family members are trained to care for it. they then use the animal to provide food, cloth and income. the people in the catalog look genuinely thrilled to have a regular production of dairy or honey, to be able to have wool to make clothing and to be able to breed the animal and get animals they can sell for money to improve their lives (such as seeds or education).

there are people living in nations who view going to school as one of the greatest things you can do and wear school uniforms as a symbol of pride. they walk for miles, sometimes through war torn areas, and sit in buildings with no electricity or furniture and share a handful of books among themselves. and they think this is wonderful.

contrast this with the moos and their bratlings here-the folks i just mentioned would run naked through hell to have even a fraction of what the welfare dynasties here have. and they would thank you for it. the kids and their welfare moos bitch and moan if you try to impose any condition on what they are leeching off of the rest of us. i'll bet a family from zimbabwe or darfur would be eternally grateful if you handed them coupons to get free food. and tyhey would not give a rat's ass if they could not buy soda with it. and i'll bet their kids would not be running around the store, fucking shit up or bitching about having to wear uniforms in a school they did not have to pay for.
October 22, 2010
One time in my welfare infested community someone on the local community forum posted a local story about two BIG FAT twin looking cows, moo and moo jr, who were whining about how they couldn't live on $600 a month in FOOD STAMPS, just for the two of them! The moo-mom got $900 a month CASH in disability and the $600 in food stamps.They lived in a rent controlled apartment that cost $250 a month, fixed utility bill of $100 and the daughter was whining because she didn't have reliable transportation and consequently lost her glamorous Hardees job. The fat moo jr was NINETEEN years old and had already applied for her OWN disability because she had trouble walking and standing, although it didn't specify why. eye rolling smiley

They just "couldn't pay their bills" and eat on what they received from the government since the moo jr had recently "aged out" of the kiddie welfare check program and they "lost" the $620 a month that she HAD been getting for 18 years. CRY ME A FUCKIN' RIVER. Anyway, I took the time and effort to post an entire WEEK'S worth of various nutritious menus that totalled under $450 for the month. The majority of the breeder commentary was negative and most said that I shouldn't be so hard on them because they probably never learned how to read labels or cook!!!!!!!!!!!saying 'wtf'

The vast majority of my OWN community felt sorry for them and blamed their obesity on their poverty and ignorance. Apparently, I was "lucky" to have been brought up with "money" and "lucky" to have been able to go to school. I was in disbelief. It was then that I realized that the empathy was likely coming from moos who were JUST like they were, hence I stopped posting not long after that as did the other intelligent people for that reason and similar shit that preceeded that story. It AMAZES me that the majority of our society can actually make excuses for these people and call ME a bitch for my opinions. GOOD GRIEF that shit pisses me off!angry flipping off

:sbxOh, in this area, unprepared food isn't taxed and it's unbelievably cheap compared to other areas, as is the cost of living in general. For instance, Sav-A-Lot routinely has a 10 lb hamburger meat pack on sale for $7.99, whole chickens for $3.99, bags of mixed fruit for 4.99, box of rice $1.69 frozen vegetables(all types) for .99(serves probably 4-6 size) and rolls are about .79 a dozen, cake mix .89 and frosting is less than a dollar. There is NO REASON in the world that 2 people shouldn't be able to live WELL off of $600 a month in food stamps. However, fast food costs the same here as it does everywhere else and THAT is where they go. Also, they can now use their welfare food debit card for take out-delivery food and prepared deli food which IS expensive. THAT'S where their food dollars go. STRAIGHT down their fat gullets and right back out their double wide asses!

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Awhile back I was posting on a feminist forum criticizing people who waste money on crap food and say "I can't afford to eat healthy"... I'm a vegan and with the help of a slow cooker, my boyfriend and I eat on $200-$250 a month(including all meals, groceries delivered straight to the kitchen via sort of a local organic food co-op that does home delivery - I spend between $30-$40 a week on this and get an assortment of seasonal produce, soy milk, bread, smoked tofu/tempeh/veggie burgers, specialty baking items I can't get in bulk like non-dairy chocolate chips, sometimes cereal and granola bars). We keep good stocks of grains, seasonings, and baking supplies, and scour the local Asian markets for deals on veggies not available through our delivery service. A box of strawberries for $1 isn't uncommon, or a bunch of overripe bananas perfect for baking for 50 cents, etc. But then, I learned to cook and shop properly from my very-sensible European grandmother.
October 23, 2010
Zikoris
Awhile back I was posting on a feminist forum criticizing people who waste money on crap food and say "I can't afford to eat healthy"... I'm a vegan and with the help of a slow cooker, my boyfriend and I eat on $200-$250 a month(including all meals, groceries delivered straight to the kitchen via sort of a local organic food co-op that does home delivery - I spend between $30-$40 a week on this and get an assortment of seasonal produce, soy milk, bread, smoked tofu/tempeh/veggie burgers, specialty baking items I can't get in bulk like non-dairy chocolate chips, sometimes cereal and granola bars). We keep good stocks of grains, seasonings, and baking supplies, and scour the local Asian markets for deals on veggies not available through our delivery service. A box of strawberries for $1 isn't uncommon, or a bunch of overripe bananas perfect for baking for 50 cents, etc. But then, I learned to cook and shop properly from my very-sensible European grandmother.

Thank you

lab mom
October 23, 2010
I'm another one who would gladly take those food stamps and use it to buy some real and healthier foods. I like the occasional greasy or fried thing (like popcorn shrimp), but I like having some steamed vegetables or real meat even more

Of course these kids "won't" eat healthy food - they are not only raised on slop, but raised to believe that real food is gross. Green leafy vegetables? Eww - leaves are for animals! Chicken breast? Eww, it's raw and not breaded or the consistency of a dish sponge! Bread? Eww - it's not frozen, crustless and filled with peanut butter and jelly!

You raise a kid on real food and it will eat real food. If the kid genuinely does not like certain things, then don't make them eat it if it's not necessary. These lazy-ass, whiny bitches just can't be arsed to stand at the stove for 20 minutes cooking something - why should they have to cook when they're doing TMIJITW? They want stuff they can just unwrap or microwave, dammit! They have a 24/7 unpaying job to do! eye rolling smiley

Even if you're an awful cook like I am, it is not hard to make something semi-homemade. Pasta's an easy one, as are sandwiches, casseroles and stir-fry. Buy store brands to save money. Clip coupons and look for sales. If the store you shop at has a savings/advantage card, get one and use it. There is something very seriously wrong if two people cannot survive on $600 worth of food per month, unless they have a pet elephant no one knows about.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login