Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

while I'm on the topic...

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
while I'm on the topic...
September 15, 2005
Another one of my 'observations'.
mom knew another family, very nice people, but just constantly sprogged. duh, who intellectually was quite smart, had a few mental quirks.. was only 'happy' when she was pregnant. he ended up stranding the family in rural upstate new york before running out on them. he ended up in a paranoid delusion and died in a mental institution in texas. Nearly every one of the sprogs had some defect or other.
Anyway, I simply observed the rationing of resources as each sprog came along...
peanut butter and jelly sandwich: one teaspoon of peanut butter scraped on the bread along with teaspoon of jelly scraped along.
nothing else.
what a nutritious meal.
the did make up for it at breakfast and dinner. the kids did have more food at that point, so no one was really starving. however, I saw how the quality that one or two kids could have had ruined by the excessive fecundity.
and was told about how glorious it was to h ave all those kids. well, the kids just didn't know any better, or what could have been theirs .. of course, if moo and duh were smart and only had one, they wouldn't have been there for that, eh?
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.