Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Britney's Sprog: No, you are not demented

Posted by Anonymous 
Anonymous
Britney's Sprog: No, you are not demented
September 16, 2005
The whole pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding thing is more disgusting than I can describe into words. Wet nurses are just as disgusting. Why anyone would want to 1. destroy their bodies being invaded by the inside-out by some parasite, then 2. ruin their lives by bringing this hapless shitloaf into the world, thus, taking away every ounce of freedom - and more, is totally beyond fathoming. I am SO GLAD every SINGLE day of my life that I have chosen to be childfree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, at least the dimwad gave the child a decent name - Preston. Not bad. I was sure she was going to name her baby something like Kevlar, Krylon or something stupid like that. LOL
CF Scorpio
Re: Britney's Sprog: No, you are not demented
September 16, 2005
Isn't Preston supposed to be a LAST name?

And has it been pointed out yet here that the kid's initials are "P.M.S. Federline? Saw that on fark.com and LMAO.
mercurior 1
Re: Britney's Sprog: No, you are not demented
September 17, 2005
preston is a city in england wink, and he he he PMS
Britney should have been sterilized long ago. She's a stupid, talentless cow, who is now bringing another stupid mouth into this world. Kevin is the same, only with a penis. I hate the fact that I've been forced to know who they are.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.