Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Spin-Off of shitting in sinks....Moos who let their spawn piss & shit in airplane seats

Posted by DivaLasVegas 
I didn't want to hijack the thread about Moos letting their kids shit and piss in sinks, but a question arose about what to do with these feral brats while in an airplane.

Well, on an airplane that's when Almighty Moo whips out her 'portable potty' which is really just a Tupperware container. She puts the container on the floor right in front of her, pulls down the kid's pants, and lets the kid squat over the bowl to do his thing. When done, she puts the lid on, stuffs it in her bag, and then waits until she can find a bathroom to clean out the container. Here's some gems from the Commode....

http://www.mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?t=980114&highlight=flying+ec+airplane

I brought along cloth diapers, disposables, and a tupperware container to use as a potty in the seat

I did get in trouble for letting her just sit on a prefold in the seat after pottying though. Good luck explaining to the flight attendant that your baby has just gone to the bathroom and that it is totally safe to let her sit naked on a cloth for the next 45 minutes

http://www.mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?t=751407&highlight=airplane

I'd like to just put her potty in my carry on, so I can potty her where we sit, but I'm worried that her elimination noises would be offensive to fellow passengers.

I have let my daughter diaper free (she was sitting on a prefold on a leather seat) on a 5 hours flight, but it was right after a trip to the bathroom.
However on another flight, the flight attendant give me crap for changing DD on the seat!!! (I was actually not changing her but just putting a diaper back on after going to the bathroom to pee her). She told me that she thought it was unsanitary. So I can only imagine how freaked out she would have been with me pottying DD there

However, while it doesn't seem to be popular on this list, on the yahoo group I have read lots of times where people just potty their kids at their seats.

I have my husband sit between me and others to give a little more privacy, and I make sure to clamp the bowl very firmly between my legs (and obviously I don't use it when there is turbulence predicted). In my experience, it doesn't smell any worse than a baby doing her thing in cloth diapers.

I must say though that on the last thread several of the women are totally against this practice.
I just don't get how so many other people can even consider doing such a disgusting, selfish and unsanitary thing. I swear these fucking wastes of flesh need to be rounded up and given their own little island where they can all run around naked, piss and shit wherever, and eat off the ground.
What vermin! two faces puking spanking with a whip on the ass
WTF? How do the husbands go along with this shit (no pun intended)? They need to man up and tell these Moos that this is an absolutely ridiculous and pointless practice only good for stirring up controversy and whoring attention. Negative attention, but Moo will take any attention she can get.
Sorry about the capslock, but I can't hold it back--

BREEDERS, THERE IS ALMOST ALWAYS A BATHROOM IN A PLANE FOR YOU AND YOU SPROG'S UNSANITARY BODILY FUNCTIONS. USE IT.
Diapers WITH plastic covers should be REQUIRED in public places with ZERO exceptions. Their kyd could have God only knows what disease or parasite and even if it didn't, NO ONE should have to be exposed to human waste ESPECIALLY on an enclosed flight where they can't escape. If they want to be freaks and let their kyds shit and piss freely, or "pee them" or "potty" them or whatever new elimination-verb that they have created, then fine, but do it on their OWN time and in their OWN homes because it's not our responsibility to have to endure this nonsense. I absolutely would complain if I saw this shit in action as should anyone.:sbx

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
EWWWWWWW! I swear these cows get lower and lower on the evolutionary scale every time I look. This should NOT be allowed on planes. Your brat, your problem...stay home!
Cripes, I swear my dog is more sanitary than these moo cows. YUCK! two faces puking two faces puking

lab mom
Totally Gross!!!
Let's hope that Jr. doesn't continue the practise into his thirties...on an airplane, has to go...whips out a tupperware container!
I've never heard of anything so horrid! two faces puking
Oh FFS! At least when the kid takes a dump in the bathroom sink, it's actually in a bathroom. But AT THE SEAT ON A PLANE?? WTF is next? At the table in a restaurant? ON the table in a restaurant? At the condiments bar at a fast food joint? Any fucking place at all?

This cannot be fucking legal. Taking a dump out in the open in public, outside of a restroom, cannot possibly be legal in any jurisdiction. Fuck you, moo, the world is NOT your fucking sewer. These bints need to be arrested for public nuisance / disturbing the peace, etc.
I am still not "getting" the thing with the Tupperware bowl between the legs. I read something similar to that on one of those extended udder feeding sites where they ALSO do this no diaper thing and they go on and on about the "art" of balancing a mixing bowl between their legs as the kyd suckles. SHIT in and SHIT out at the same time. eeeewwwwwww.two faces puking

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
kidlesskim
I am still not "getting" the thing with the Tupperware bowl between the legs. I read something similar to that on one of those extended udder feeding sites where they ALSO do this no diaper thing and they go on and on about the "art" of balancing a mixing bowl between their legs as the kyd suckles. SHIT in and SHIT out at the same time. eeeewwwwwww.two faces puking

I bet some of that shit lands on the moos legs, and she's too ashamed to admit it. MOOOOO!

two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking

Incredibly classless. Use cloth diapers, moos, and be green AND CLASSY. eye rolling smiley

lab mom
I don't even know what to say. I can't believe that anyone would ever consider doing any of these things, let alone actually DO them. What's the difference between this sort of filth and the people who get their kids taken away from them if the home has a floor covered with feces and piss? I mean, really, think about it. If they think it's okay to do this on an airplane, what DO their homes look like? I think any incidence of behavior like this should trigger an immediate search of the home to determine if it is fit for a child to live in.
I think I've seen this before ~

But it ABSOLUTELY bears repeating!

For our own safety!

It makes me think of too - when I was in Girl Scouts and we made, for sitting in the woods - this thing called a "sit upon". Which was a a stack of folded newspapers, wrapped in vinyl, laced up on the edges.

Maybe one should make something similar for public transport?

Or any seat where a leaky ass may have been.

Worse comes to worse and/or "traveling light" - maybe bring one of those plastic grocery store bags with you to put on whatever seat.

One time, I was on a train (el/subway), which had plastic seats with light padding. The seat next to me was empty and when I sat down I put my hand on it and it was wet.

TOTAL MONDO FUCKING GROSS FREAKOUT!!!!!

I held the hand out in front of me and when I got home I power washed it.

OOOOOOGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I am super careful what I touch. ANYWHERE.

In fact, I try not to touch things at all.

Today at the store I saw a woman wearing a face mask.........

We must remain EVER vigilant!

Hey - you know how there are "Survivalist" sites? - we should compile a list of CF Survival Tips!

And it's not even paranoid or a joke when there is IDIOTIC FILTH like Diva pointed out, and all manner of other gross things Breeders do.
Zzelda

Worse comes to worse and/or "traveling light" - maybe bring one of those plastic grocery store bags with you to put on whatever seat.
My Grandma does this.

I used to think she was insane, but maybe she has a point.

I'd never even considered that someone might sit there with a tupperware toilet, and it really does raise way too many doubts.
What if..... what if they reuse the tupperware, for food? two faces puking

*goes into hermit mode*
Someone tell me when the world is sane again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login