Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Childless middle aged women the biggest whiners

Posted by blondie 
Childless middle aged women the biggest whiners
November 05, 2010
The discussion on this site is supposed to be for middle aged NMNKs. It is incredibly depressing, with many of the posters being childLESS and crazy negative or just crazy. Also, some mawms couldn't help but post, despite being reminded that the discussion is only for those never married without kids.

http://lifetwo.com/production/node/20070927-midlife-and-always-single-women

Here is a nice one:

Submitted by Anonymous on August 29, 2010 - 8:14am.
"I found this when I googled "what do single women with no kids do after 40?" I can't come to any conclusions. I just failed at my 3rd IVF attempt, after 5 artificial insemination attempts. Back then I didn't think it was a fertility problem, just a lack of man problem. Now, 5 years later, still no man, still no kids, looking at 47 in 3 weeks, what is the purpose of life? I can't find one. Life is drudgery. Day after day, week after week, doing my time until what? My only dream in life was to get married and have children. But never in all my life did a man look into my eyes and say 'I want to be with you the rest of my life', why? I've been on the work-work out-sleep wheel for 25 years now. I'm in shape, I keep up with fashion, I'm social. But I guess now that there are indents in my face where it use to be plump, the magic is over. I don't want men 50, divorsed with grandchildren - what do I have in common with them? But men who haven't been married with no kids who want that, don't want me. So now the age old question - what is age? Why do I have to own up to that number that puts me immediately into a category that is unwanted by the family oriented male? Even more important, where in the world to meet one. I work from home now, so I no longer have that co-worker atmosphere.

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOUR SINGLE, NO CHILDREN AND OVER 40? What is worth living for anymore when your dream is dead?"

:kill I don't even know where to begin.
Re: Childless middle aged women the biggest whiners
November 05, 2010
Bint got herself into trouble by introducing her site with the message "Kids give instant meaning to a person's life ...". If that's what she thinks, she might as well shoot herself and get it over with.
November 05, 2010
Hmmm I am over 40. I have no kids. I got an advanced degree and am thinking of getting another one, making strides toward my private pilot's license and going to Paris with BFF next week. I found a place that will teach people how to play polo. I can spend as much or as little time doing what I like whenever I want to.

Why didn't I have kids, I wonder....oh wait, unlike this whiner, I don't need someone else to validate my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
November 05, 2010
navi8orgirl
Hmmm I am over 40. I have no kids. I got an advanced degree and am thinking of getting another one, making strides toward my private pilot's license and going to Paris with BFF next week. I found a place that will teach people how to play polo. I can spend as much or as little time doing what I like whenever I want to.

Why didn't I have kids, I wonder....oh wait, unlike this whiner, I don't need someone else to validate my life.

That's excellent, I wish I could go with you!

This writer needs to realize that demographics and attitudes are slowly changing, and more and more men (and women) are saying "no" to marriage and children. Life is to be lived by individuals, not vicariously through children or spouses.
November 05, 2010
Dear Wannabreed Bint:

Fucking seriously? Where to even start???

I found this when I googled "what do single women with no kids do after 40?" I can't come to any conclusions.

You can't come to any conclusions as to what childless or childfree women over 40 do?? What about what YOU want to do? Oh, you want a bayybeeee, as if your existential crisis will somehow be solved by a crying pantshitting human with 24-7 needs. Maybe you're right, maybe it would distract you for awahile from your obvious depression and lack of original thought...but not for long, sweetheart. Trust me.

Now, 5 years later, still no man, still no kids, looking at 47 in 3 weeks, what is the purpose of life? I can't find one.

Well, if that's not fucking depressing, I dunno what is? Why would you want to curse a child with a mother who has this kind of horribly skewed worldview/attitude problem? My goodness.

Life is drudgery. Day after day, week after week, doing my time until what?

Well, aren't you just a barrel of laughs? I wonder why your place isn't crawling with interesting, virile men?? You're so upbeat and interesting! And I can't for the life of me figure out why you're so unhappy about said drudgery yet you long so desperately to add exponentially to it by having a child. The mind boggles.

My only dream in life was to get married and have children.

That's really your *ONLY* dream?? You couldn't possibly come up with another one, like learning how to dance, or rescuing a homeless animal, becoming a small aircraft pilot, getting a degree in pottery, SOMETHING? Anything? Bueller?

But never in all my life did a man look into my eyes and say 'I want to be with you the rest of my life', why?

I suspect you aren't so stupid as you don't already know the answer to this since you've already typed it out in neon at least three times, are you sure you want someone to reiterate it for you in words? YOU'RE BORING AND OBSESSIVE AND DEPRESSING. There, I said it. Get a fucking hobby and a smile.

I don't want men 50, divorsed with grandchildren - what do I have in common with them?

Oh, the fact that you're the same age as them is a starting off point. Then again, I doubt you have much in common with anyone since your entire life involves working and that's about it.

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOUR SINGLE, NO CHILDREN AND OVER 40? What is worth living for anymore when your dream is dead?

The answer for anyone without an emotional mental issue is go on a cruise with your girlfriends, have a cocktail, have an affair with a hot young guy, learn how to do beadwork, etc etc etc. But no one should have to tell you that. The answer for you, sweetcheeks, is proceed to an immediate mental health professional, have yourself evaluated, and get on a regimen of appointments immediately, and very likely happy pills to boot.
November 05, 2010

But never in all my life did a man look into my eyes and say 'I want to be with you the rest of my life', why? I've been on the work-work out-sleep wheel for 25 years now. I'm in shape, I keep up with fashion, I'm social. But I guess now that there are indents in my face where it use to be plump, the magic is over. I don't want men 50, divorsed with grandchildren - what do I have in common with them? But men who haven't been married with no kids who want that, don't want me.

Newsflash: Men like women who are YOUNG and HOT, not wrinkly 50+ year olds who are obsessed with trapping a man and using him for his money settling down and having baaaaaaybees.
November 05, 2010
navi8orgirl

SWEET!
Got a 69 Piper Cherokee. Buds at work are trying to talk me into the rotor add on.
November 05, 2010
FFS if she wanted a kid that badly, she could have adopted and/or fostered. I'm in my 40s, never married and no kids. I've got friends, hobbies, interests, etc. There aren't enough hours in the day to do all of the tings I want to do. I'm happy and I can't say I regret not getting married or not having kids. My life is fine and dandy as it is.
November 05, 2010
What a mental hobbiless nutcase. *facepalm*

lab mom
November 05, 2010
nokids4me
FFS if she wanted a kid that badly, she could have adopted and/or fostered. I'm in my 40s, never married and no kids. I've got friends, hobbies, interests, etc. There aren't enough hours in the day to do all of the tings I want to do. I'm happy and I can't say I regret not getting married or not having kids. My life is fine and dandy as it is.

She didn't want just any "kid." She wanted a white, DNA carbon-copy.
November 05, 2010
I think that any guy who comes near a woman like her gets one good whiff of the desperation and heads for the hills....
November 05, 2010
tom_c
navi8orgirl

SWEET!
Got a 69 Piper Cherokee. Buds at work are trying to talk me into the rotor add on.

thumbs upwink

Re the article: what a ding-dong. I'm 45, never been married, and could not be happier. I have not been without male companionship except when I was in an increasingly celibate-drifting relationship, which I got out of. I'm still beating the men off with a stick because I come off as much younger. Spare me the angst! If you want to see misery, look at the average parent. End of story.
November 05, 2010
You don't have to get married and you definitely don't have to have babies. You don't have to do anything in life except die. Another sucker who bought into the Big Lie.
November 05, 2010
That's what happens when some pathetic person thinks they can find happiness with others (husband, kids etc) rather than making her own happy life.
That being said, there are many things a person can do to find happiness. Volunteer work in the community can be very fulfilling for people who feel lost....but (slaps forehead) it requires an act of selflessness! I forgot!
November 06, 2010
How pathetic. I'm 51, and I've never been bored. That's one of the reasons I never had kids - I've always been busy doing things, learning things, traveling, working... having kids just never interested me. I suspect that all of us over-40 CF women seem much younger than we really are because we haven't wasted our lives pining away for a pweshus widdle baybeee. We've been living our lives, enjoying ourselves, and making life count for something. Becoming a mother, to me, means the end of being who you are or who you ever wanted to be. You are now a maid, shitcleaner, nose-wiper, chauffeur, and all-around loser.
November 06, 2010
I was volunteering one evening at our local art center, and a lovely Asian lady (my neighborhood is predominantly Asian) is talking about having children, and how busy she is. She says to me (I'll be 42 next week) "Oh, but you're too young to have a family."
I told her that I was in my forties, but that I had no children. She looked at me and gave me a smile. and said, "That's why you look so young. Once you have the family, you get old and wrinkly."
That was just last year.
I don't mean to brag or anything, but I truly believe that many CFers look far younger than our years because we don't have the constant stress....whining....nagging....financial burden....that can age us.
November 06, 2010
LIFE ENDS AT 40!:bawl
November 06, 2010
StudioFiftyFour

But never in all my life did a man look into my eyes and say 'I want to be with you the rest of my life', why? I've been on the work-work out-sleep wheel for 25 years now. I'm in shape, I keep up with fashion, I'm social. But I guess now that there are indents in my face where it use to be plump, the magic is over. I don't want men 50, divorsed with grandchildren - what do I have in common with them? But men who haven't been married with no kids who want that, don't want me.

Newsflash: Men like women who are YOUNG and HOT, not wrinkly 50+ year olds who are obsessed with trapping a man and using him for his money settling down and having baaaaaaybees.

Then I think these men are better off not getting married to begin with.dirty thoughts
November 06, 2010
Hey lady, if the light in the palm of your hand is still flashing, head for that big concrete building Logan is running away from.... smile rolling left righteyes2

WTF? So she didn't reproduce so now she has no purpose in life. Waaaaa, poor you.

Desperation, the World's Worst Cologne.
November 06, 2010
mumofsixbirds
I think that any guy who comes near a woman like her gets one good whiff of the desperation and heads for the hills....

True. People can smell it -- like blood in the water.

But let's pop the hood and take a look. Ah. Hang on. Found yer problems. "My only dream in life was to get married and have children." An extremely unambitious, lazy, and spoiled strategy for life because it requires so little of you. Doing nothing but getting married and having children means you never have to grow up -- you've always got someone taking care of you, paying your way, providing someplace warm for you to live, and feeding you as much food as your stomach can hold. Expecting to spend your adult years watching cartoons and playing with toys isn't actually worth anything at all and is frankly a waste of a life. That's why we call 'em cows -- they're only worth as much as their meat weighs.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
November 06, 2010
WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOUR SINGLE, NO CHILDREN AND OVER 40? What is worth living for anymore when your dream is dead?"

Anyone who doesn't know the difference between your and you're by the age of 40 should indeed be wondering what's left to live for.

If she really feels that way, she should just end it. It's not as if she's going to be awarded bonus points for sticking it out. She's already had many years to get over her issues, and hasn't, so the future probably holds nothing more for her but more misery.
November 06, 2010
nobunaga
Desperation, the World's Worst Cologne.

Exactly, and yet some people never figure it out. The people who are always most desperate to be in relationships are always single (not that all single people are like this; many are single by choice), unless they happen to encounter someone equally desperate--and then they will stay, no matter how fucked up the relationship.
November 06, 2010
I have had three men look me in the eyes and claim they wanted to spend the rest of their lives with me. They are not with me and they are not dead yet; they somehow forgot their utterances when fucking some random chick a week or two later.

Moral of the story: Life and love do not come with a money back guarantee. Then again I am past 40 so life is over.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
November 06, 2010
So she's 47 but doesn't want to date a 50 year old man? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? Newsflash honey, your Sweet Bird Of Youth has flown. You're too old to have a baby, and if you want a man, you'll have to make do with a geezer. Marry one of these jokers and play with his grandkids if you want a child in your life so badly.
November 06, 2010
that should be "winer" not "whiner"

mmmmpinot grigio
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login