Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Childless middle aged women the biggest whiners

Posted by blondie 
Re: Childless middle aged women the biggest whiners
December 05, 2011
navi8orgirl
raindancemaggie
Maybe all the money she spent on artificial insemination and IVF coulda gone to ADOPTING a child, if she wants one that badly. DUH.

One has to wonder if she flunked adoption screening. I would reject someone like this in a hot minute.

Could be. She does seem to be all about what she's going to get from having a baby. I'd like to think that would be a big red flag.

But she seems like the type that wants to be pregnant, so getting a baby any other way might not "count" for her. You know how some people get all hung up on the wedding and forget about the marriage they're getting into? Lots of people probably get fixated on their fantasies about the attention and experience of being The Pregnant Mommy, rather than what it's going to be like to actually have a baby - especially without a partner around. Once people stop cooing over your ultrasound pictures and your round belly and they stop coming by with casseroles and gifts, it's just you and that screaming baby for the next couple of years.

And I really don't understand why 50-year-old, divorced granddads are beneath her consideration. She's the one running around trying to become a 47-year-old single mother.
Anonymous User
December 05, 2011
spinstar

One has to wonder if she flunked adoption screening. I would reject someone like this in a hot minute.

Could be. She does seem to be all about what she's going to get from having a baby. I'd like to think that would be a big red flag.

But she seems like the type that wants to be pregnant, so getting a baby any other way might not "count" for her. You know how some people get all hung up on the wedding and forget about the marriage they're getting into? Lots of people probably get fixated on their fantasies about the attention and experience of being The Pregnant Mommy, rather than what it's going to be like to actually have a baby - especially without a partner around. Once people stop cooing over your ultrasound pictures and your round belly and they stop coming by with casseroles and gifts, it's just you and that screaming baby for the next couple of years.

And I really don't understand why 50-year-old, divorced granddads are beneath her consideration. She's the one running around trying to become a 47-year-old single mother.[/quote]

Very good point, I've seen this happen.

My friend turned 26 and started saying 'I want a baybeeeeeee' - well she got her baby and she is a good PNB, but has admitted to feeling actual hate towards him at times. They think of a big belly for all the women to coo over, this cute widdle bundle and then comes the rude dose of reality.

I think that's why they talk about 'post-pregnancy blues' and 'post-honeymoon blues' - that's the feeling of reality slapping you hard in the face.
I'm almost 60, very small retirement income, home mortgage payment, parents dead, no kids, long-distance boyfriend who is afraid to get married but my best friend (on the phone). When I'm sick or have back problems, there is NO ONE to turn to for help. That's not whining -- that's vulnerability, a scary reality.
December 27, 2011
lex
I'm almost 60, very small retirement income, home mortgage payment, parents dead, no kids, long-distance boyfriend who is afraid to get married but my best friend (on the phone). When I'm sick or have back problems, there is NO ONE to turn to for help. That's not whining -- that's vulnerability, a scary reality.

So you regret not having kids to be your personal slaves in old age?

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
December 27, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
lex

Having kids is no guarantee that you will have someone, either. The shelters are full of pets no one wants to deal with and the old folks homes are full of parents no one wants to deal with.

Here is a scary reality....you have kids and are worth more to them dead. Until then they can't be bothered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
December 27, 2011
lex

Lex, don't feel so bad. Birthing a famblee doesn't mean you will have help in your older age. I remember being in a supermarket, shopping. It was about a year ago. There were two young women, appearing to be in their twenties, with some kyds running around them. They were talking about how quickly they could pull the plug on gramma so they could collect their inheritances.

It would be worse to have kyds, and feel abandoned and alone in your old age, expecting them to be there, rather than making friendships in your old age and enjoying people your own age.
December 27, 2011
" what do childless women do after 40?"

yes, those pathetic, barren spinsters, like queen elizabeth I, who despite being a pathetic, barren spinster pulled england out of a downward spiral and brought it into the golden age at a time when women were basically baby-machines.

"My only dream in life was to get married and have children."

and therein lies the problem. this broad's only dream in life was to live through other people's definition of her as wife and mother. there is inherently nothing wrong in being either, but when it is literally your only goal for yourself and you define yourself in your relationship to other people that means you have nothing else going on in your life. at least if you have some sort of career or job you like, or a degree you worked hard for, or hobbies that you enjoy you can still have those things, regardless of whether or not you sprog, or regardless of how old you are. i am happily married but i was a whole person before i met mr. minkoff and would remain a whole person if our marriage ended tomorrow.

and notice no man EVER says "my only dream in life was to get married and have children."

the world 'fail' on flames
December 27, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
lex

Really. And maybe the long distance bf deal isn't for you. Complaining and not making effort to change the situation = whining.
December 27, 2011
lex

So check your area social services or elder care facilities. I know that welfare moos get first dibs on all funds, but it doesn't hurt to investigate.

I'm in my 50s, with a husband 10 years older who has already had one stroke, and our families are 100s of miles away (not that they matter, anyway), so I'm not being flippant. It is the province of childfree women that we may end up alone and in tenuous circumstances. Personally, I think this is why we should network more as the senior CF community grows larger, but it is also wise to investigate beforehand the gov't resources that might be available.

ETA: Something like this would be cool Elderspirit
Well yeah I get what you're saying but having kids is like life: sometimes you want to scream, sometimes you're overjoyed. It's unpredictable and wonderful and scary and frustrating and it's the basic human condition. The kids you described sound challengingn now, but then you blink and they're teens, grown up and responsible, accompanying their mom to chemotherapy (that would be me.) So, on balance it has been worth it.Not easy, not always wonderful, but definitely worth it. I have these two amazing, smart, funny, compassionate people in my life who know me, who need me, and who love and accept me like no one else on the planet ever could. There's really no comparison, and for those who make the choice to be childfree out of petty selfishness or immaturity, I am sad for you.
February 16, 2012
tawnytoubibe
Well yeah I get what you're saying but having kids is like life: sometimes you want to scream, sometimes you're overjoyed. It's unpredictable and wonderful and scary and frustrating and it's the basic human condition. The kids you described sound challengingn now, but then you blink and they're teens, grown up and responsible, accompanying their mom to chemotherapy (that would be me.) So, on balance it has been worth it.Not easy, not always wonderful, but definitely worth it. I have these two amazing, smart, funny, compassionate people in my life who know me, who need me, and who love and accept me like no one else on the planet ever could. There's really no comparison, and for those who make the choice to be childfree out of petty selfishness or immaturity, I am sad for you.

Childfree. CHILD FREE. Please get the fuck off our site you stupid moo. You're not welcome here. Your tripe filled post is not welcome here. Buh-bye now.
February 16, 2012
tawnytoubibe
Well yeah I get what you're saying but having kids is like life: sometimes you want to scream, sometimes you're overjoyed. It's unpredictable and wonderful and scary and frustrating and it's the basic human condition.....There's really no comparison, and for those who make the choice to be childfree out of petty selfishness or immaturity, I am sad for you.

Fuck off and die - your kids are only awaiting their inheritance, cuntsack.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
February 16, 2012
tawnytoubibe
I have these two amazing, smart, funny, compassionate people in my life who know me, who need me, and who love and accept me like no one else on the planet ever could.

They're too stupid to realize that nobody else will have you, you stupid cow. Get lost.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
February 16, 2012
jezebel_daisy
Childfree. CHILD FREE. Please get the fuck off our site you stupid moo. You're not welcome here. Your tripe filled post is not welcome here. Buh-bye now.

EXACTLY! Did you not read the goddamn NAME of this site? What's left of your brain must've slipped out through your windsock snatch.
February 16, 2012
Sanctimonious Moo

Oh look, another lowing broodsow here to teach us the error of our ways by bragging (and more than likely lying out her ever expanding ass) about how great her fuck trophies are. Fuck off you illiterate cunt and go back to playing Farmville while your hellspawn shit all over your house.
February 16, 2012
tawnytoubibe
I have these two amazing, smart, funny, compassionate people in my life who know me, who need me, and who love and accept me like no one else on the planet ever could

You're not welcome here, dumbass. This is NOT a board for moos to prattle on about how "it's all worth it", it's a board when childfree people can express themselves freely without being harassed by the likes of you.

Also, nobody here cares about your selfish desire for children and the ego boost it gives you. It's obvious from your post that you shat out kids to patch an emotional void that other people who didn't come out of your snatch had no interest in filling. If you're like this online you're probably worse in real life, so I totally understand why "no one else on the planet" would like or love you.
February 16, 2012
I missed the line about the chemo...you think your kids are gonna help you live longer? They're already deciding which hotel to stay at in Disney World after grabbing the cash from your cold hands, motherfucka.

--------------------
February 16, 2012
Has the stupid cunt ever heard of volunteering? There are so many charities (name a cause--you'll find one) out there desperate for any free help they can get. Of course, the stupid cunt sounds like she needs major antidepressants, a good swift kick in the ass and her tubes tied so she won't pass on her defective genes to a brat.
February 17, 2012
A breeder moo wanders onto the site to talk about her teensacks taking her to chemo. Is there a storm in your area, dumb cunt? There must be. Storms disorient cows so, instead of heading for their cages, they wander onto our site.

There are a million other sites where moos will do a collective nipple massage with you while you low about your slave-snookms. By the way, unplug your head out of your ass and find out about how they feel chauffeuring you and stressing about your illness at their ages.
February 17, 2012
If parenting is so wonderful then why do I have to keep scraping up broken children at work? Why do I keep wearing the blood home? Why is so many parents are crying becasue they got caught and I'm the one crying for the wounded and nearly dead child that they caused to be that way?

So, this moo troll does chemo, that means that there is a serious disease in question which might end badly. Still, she has the time and energy to troll CF boards and call us immature and selfish instead of spending time with her so loved kids. Pathetic.
February 17, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
I missed the line about the chemo...you think your kids are gonna help you live longer? They're already deciding which hotel to stay at in Disney World after grabbing the cash from your cold hands, motherfucka.

You beat me to it. They need you...to die already so they can cash in. Why do you think they are so eager to drag you to chemo? They are waiting with bated breath to see if you are fixable while they count the cash in their heads.

I don't have kids, but have seen this scenario played out firsthand. Pulling one's frail mother out of her 3K a month community and plopping her in a 700 a month apartment to save one's inheritance was a classic I witnessed.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
February 17, 2012
blackpearl
So, this moo troll does chemo, that means that there is a serious disease in question which might end badly. Still, she has the time and energy to troll CF boards and call us immature and selfish instead of spending time with her so loved kids. Pathetic.

You said it, BP. And here's the other thing:

Troll Moo's children are teenagers. She refers to them as "grown up and responsible." Responsible maybe, but not grown up. They might be 18, but that is still very young to be losing a parent, and they are probably terrified of losing her.

And yet, does Moo's diatribe discuss what THEY are feeling? Of course not, it's all about HER and having them take care of HER and what SHE'S feeling. Very telling indeed. My comments and emphasis are in bold.

Moo Troll Bitch
The kids you described sound challengingn (sic) now, but then you blink and they're teens, grown up and responsible, accompanying their mom to chemotherapy (that would be me.) So, on balance it has been worth it.Not easy, not always wonderful, but definitely worth it. For whom? I have these two amazing, smart, funny, compassionate people in my life who know me, who need me, and who love and accept me like no one else on the planet ever could.

Where's your husband, Bitch? Don't you have another adult with whom you can conduct an age-appropriate relationship, instead of unfairly expecting your kids to provide all your emotional support?
February 17, 2012
Oh dear.

Can you just fucking imagine the kind of mother she'd be?
If her kids decided not to breed she'd have a heart attack.
It's the most important job in the wurld smile rolling left righteyes2
No wonder all men run like the wind from her....she's driving them away with her absolute lack of a personality or sense of fun.
The only way she'd ever bag one is if he was equally as pathetic as herself.
February 17, 2012
What moo is doing is traumatizing her kids by taking them to chemo with her. They get to go see all the dying people when they should be thinking about dating and school and being with their friends. Typical co-dependent moo who raised slaves/companions rather then forming her own life and relationships. She says they "need" her so how's that gonna go when she goes, whether sooner or later? She should be making sure they don't need her.

Even if I wasn't childfree I would never be that kind of moo.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login