Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thank You!

Posted by Leaning toward childfree 
Leaning toward childfree
Thank You!
September 19, 2005
Why does the only statue of a woman in the square have to be so weak and dependant - naked and heavily pregnant? There are plenty of women who went into making this country great and deserve to be represented next to the military greats - the suffragettes for a start.
A. Barnett, London, UK

A-fricken-men, A. Barnett. I'm sick and tired of people who think our only worth is as brood mares. I agree with the selfishness of this woman, and she has a lot of balls to insinuate that she is better than the heroes on that square. Yeah, bitch, you spread your legs and got knocked up. Last time I checked, you don't need limbs to get pregnant. Nurses, suffragettes, scientists, authors--those are the women who deserve to be in that square. What about the disabled people who actually worked hard to contribute something of their minds and hearts to society? My employer is quadriplegic and he should be in that square for helping people find a comforting spirituality. But I guess he can't because he can't get pregnant and has more dignity than to pose naked.

God, I got really bitchy there. I didn't know I had it in me!
KidFreeGotPetsLuvnLife
Re: Thank You!
September 19, 2005
HERE FRIGGING HERE! Could not have said it better myself. Breeders in any capacity, are such a pain in my ass.
Feh
September 20, 2005
And how!! You'd think they'd be able to find ONE NOTABLE WOMAN who'd contributed something to her community without spooting out a child, as opposed to this obviously selfish woman who'd just made a baby because she "wanted one", the overpopulation of this earth be damned.

I just don't get it.
mercurior 1
September 20, 2005
apparently it was lucky her kid didnt have the same thing as she did, but i have heard that a tv show is following her around and her son in a tv reality show kinda thing..

you have boudicca, lady jane grey (the 9 day queen), the queen mother, queen victoria, mary, elizabeth 1, princess anne, plus u have pankhurst, and so on..

http://womenshistory.about.com/library/bio/blbio_list_british.htm

heres some.. even maggie thatcher, someone i personally detest, but..
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.