Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thumbs up"Hurray I'm registered!"(use this thread to introduce yourself)

Posted by zeropop 
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
August 31, 2011
Welcome, newbies!

Kayla, I'm doggymommy82, on TCFL. :1wv

lab mom
:1welcomethumbs upwink:hello
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
August 31, 2011
:1welcome:bal
September 01, 2011
I'm 36, no kids, no pets, not even a plant.

Like lots of others, I've known since elementary school that I didn't want to have kids. Nothing about the idea of spending the better part of 20 years feeding, cleaning, monitoring and correcting someone is appealling to me.

Some of the other CF boards are a little too wishy-washy for my taste, so I keep finding myself back here even though some of ya'll are so intense that it makes me feel wishy-washy! grinning smiley
I'm 21, always knew I didn't want kids. But when growing up never knew there was a choice. And was so relieved when I found some childfree forums around turning 18. Because when I was turning 18 I was like, "Shit i'm an adult now...I'm gonna have to have kids"...and got really depressed. But then I realized that no, I don't. And I felt like a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders. I do have a dog named Nina, she's a mix of Yorkie, Silky, and Bichon. And I totally choose animals over kids any day. Animals make me happy, kids don't.
neverwantkids
I'm 21, always knew I didn't want kids. But when growing up never knew there was a choice. And was so relieved when I found some childfree forums around turning 18. Because when I was turning 18 I was like, "Shit i'm an adult now...I'm gonna have to have kids"...and got really depressed. But then I realized that no, I don't. And I felt like a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders. I do have a dog named Nina, she's a mix of Yorkie, Silky, and Bichon. And I totally choose animals over kids any day. Animals make me happy, kids don't.
I'm on the younger side too (early 24) and I also had the same feeling as a teen, that when I became an adult I'd have to have kids. It made me literally feel nauseous, almost like that feeling you get right before taking a huge exam you aren't prepared for. When I realized I never *had* to have children, it was exactly like a weight off my shoulders! Now when I'm out and see a kid throwing a tantrum and his exasperated mother trying to ease him down, I think, "That will never be me." Then I realize I'm smiling inside. :1welcome
September 04, 2011
:1welcome everybody :1welcome

neverwantkids

i'm 20. welcome to the club! i was the type of kid who loved to think ahead, and just like you i also knew from early age that i don't want kids. at the age of 14-15 i was thinking whoa i don't want kids, but i have to have them anyway because [insert bingo here]. i thought i could compromise to just have one, but then i found out there is a choice to not have any. once again, welcome to the club~! cheers!

spread meme, not genes

to my uterus: Y U NO GET THE FUCK OUT FROM MY BODY?
September 05, 2011
:1welcome to all of our new members, young and old, near and far!:bal

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Hello all! Long time lurker here. I'm Sara, 23, and work in retail, which is a special hell in and of itself, but doubly so when surrounded by crying loaves for hours on end. (Hence the name. lol.) I'm married to a great guy who I "converted" to the CF lifestyle and we couldn't be happier to be free of brats. thumbs upwink It's great to be a part of this site.
Hi! Found this forum several months ago when I was Googling "Essure Personal Experiences," trying to decide whether I'd go with Essure or a tubal. (Went with Essure, BTW, and will be happy to share my story if anyone's interested.) I wound up reading several threads at the time and have been lurking off and on ever since...which makes me feel weird and stalker-y. So I'm introducing myself now!
September 13, 2011
Hi.

You don't belong here. Please leave post haste.
September 13, 2011
one is enough
Hi! I found this forum just a couple of weeks ago. After months spent Googling things like "Gluten Free Girl is Annoying" and "Shauna Ahearn Pretentious Writer", the GFG's recent "woe is me, people are picking on me" post led me here, and I've been a daily reader ever since.
In the interest of full disclosure, I do have one child. I live in a neighborhood full of stay-at-home, 3-plus kids, earth-mother types, and as a 40-something professional woman (I'm a magazine editor) the high-estrogen/narrow focus environment can be pretty fucking painful. I come from three generations of non- or low-breeders...hence "One is Enough".

Hello. Parents aren't allowed to post on this board, but they are allowed to lurk. So, while we appreciate your interest in this board, please do not post again. Thanks and good day.
Ok I feel a little dumb because I just registered and confirmed the link but now it says my account is inactive (don't know why). My user name is supposed to be nobodylikesyourkidsbutyou but here is my introductory post anyway:
I've been lurking here for a few months and wanted to get familiar with this board before jumping in but I'm ready now. I found this place when I was googling CF boards and actually found TCFL first but didn't care much for all the "oh I don't like kids but hating them is such a harsh word blah blah blah.." and then I ended up finding this one through there. A little about myself: I am 29, very CF, and live in one of the outer boroughs of NYC. And I currently work as a waitress, so I have enough brat stories to tell. Glad I found this place because I finally see people who think like I do!
I finally logged in! It turns out I wasn't typing the right password. :d'oh
September 15, 2011
I finally decided to join after lurking these boards. This place is hilarious and I like that y'all aren't afraid to be rude and crude to moomies and their pipfucks. It's nice to find a place full of like minded people and everything. smile rolling left rightsmile
September 15, 2011
Welcome new people! :1welcome
September 16, 2011
welcome new peeps. this is a great CF board full of smart, fun and slightly naughty people.

:jump

L'enfer, c'est les autres.
September 16, 2011
Well, I'm finally de-lurking. I'm a CF woman in her early 20's, who will never have to worry about babby implantation because I am a lesbian. Unfortunately, now gays are supposed to have "families".

At work I get annoyed because people ask if have kids. Hell no. I'm too selfish. I don't wanna spend my free time off work caring for a kid instead of relaxing, doing what I want, and spending time with my girlfriend. I guess young working women who happen to operate a cash register are automatically moos.

Working at a grocery store is so fun of course with the WIC moos and their air siren kids destroying my eardrums. Shit, even a store catering to chyldruns and moos isn't enough to please the little shits. Of course I have to act extra sweet and caring, and gladly take wrappers and bottles that have been gnawed on and are full of spit for scanning.

I've never wanted kids, even as a kid. Baby dolls were so hideous to me as a little girl. Early on I knew that I didn't want to share attention and love from my lover to some kid I would have no interest on. So, yeah.
hi
September 17, 2011
So after lots of lurking and unregistered posts, I decided to go ahead and register.

So, here I am! Hi CF people!
September 18, 2011
Hi Everyone!

I'm yet another Canadian finally de-lurking. I posted once or twice on the old board just before it crashed and just hadn't got around to registering.

I'm 41, female, and really can't stand children. Friends have learned not to even introduce their kids to me unless the kid is at least seven years old. I find that before that age, children are unintelligible, boring and nasty.
Hi all! I've been lurking for about a week and decided to join.

I'm a 32 y/o male in Southern California and made my decision to be childfree last year. At my age, it's tough as everyone is having kids and putting the pressure on. I figured I'd join to gain the support of some felllow CFERs.

Here I am!
September 20, 2011
Snark Shark
Hi all,

I'm a shark!

See?

yours truly,

A Shark

And you're the bestest shark there is! Snarkiness is way underrated.
September 20, 2011
Snark Shark
Hi all,

I'm a shark!

See?

yours truly,

A Shark

I can't stop giggling at this damn emoticon bouncing and laughing
Hi All! I am new too and have been a lurker for awhile now. The Island has become an addiction! I find the people on here so funny I figured, why not join already?? I am seriously CF, 37, female and fixed, and live in New England. I'm married and have a corgi. smiling smiley
September 21, 2011
:1welcomethumbs upwink:meta:sw:1wv

Welcome to all the :newb
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login