Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thumbs up"Hurray I'm registered!"(use this thread to introduce yourself)

Posted by zeropop 
I found this place from another board where people were complaining about how awful and child-hating people were, how snotty it was for people to state that they were "childfree," how people who don't have children should expect critics to voice their opinion if they give out too much information (like the fact that they don't have children) and the general criticism of anybody who doesn't think that children should be welcome anyplace, anytime, anywhere. I came and lurked a bit, posted a few times and now I'm officially registered. I'm married to a former-fence-sitter-leaning-toward-CF who was easy to convert. He was more of a "if you want to have kids I'm OK with that" who quickly became a "I scheduled a vasectomy for next month" guy.

There are 7 billion people on this planet. Your pregnancy is not a miracle, it is a biological function that humans are entirely too good at performing.
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
October 20, 2011
:1welcome to ALL the newbies (TROLLS are exempt from my welcome and you know who you are)

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Just wondering if there are any people here who live in Ontario?
My name is James. I've just recently found this forum and enjoyed what I saw. So I decided to register. I'm just stopping in to say hello to everybody. smiling smiley
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
October 23, 2011
jkames
My name is James. I've just recently found this forum and enjoyed what I saw. So I decided to register. I'm just stopping in to say hello to everybody. smiling smiley

Hi! :1wv

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin
October 25, 2011
Welcome to all the recent cool new members:1welcome

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Hi all! I am Randi, almost 24 and child-free. Nice to meet you all!
Hi, I'm Kelli. I'm mostly just a lurker, but I had a few posts that were lost back when the board went down. I finally decided to re-register, so here I am.

I can't tell you how thrilled I was when I first found this board, which I found through Happily Childfree.
Hello! Welcome to the board, Randi.

Cool name, shoesonthecat. I take it the only pitter-patter you'll love to hear is from the cat?
Hi all,

:hello

I'm Bailey. I'm a 24 year old lady. Live with my boyfriend of five years and a big fat cat. Been a lurker for a while, reading this forum has made me laugh and kept me sane, as like-minded individuals are few and far between around here! Currently I'm pretending to not be home as it's Trick-or-Treat day in our town. :satan
Hmmm. I did things a bit backwards, so I'm dropping in to say hi now. :hello I'm Kelly, 32, Charlotte, NC area, and a student at UNCC. I've added my two cents in here and there, but mostly I lurk. I enjoy the snark since I find that I need to be to damn polite in real world interactions. I can enjoy my inner bitchiness here.
Just registered and so glad to be here! Have been lurking around for just a few days and started to feel at home. I'm NOT the only one who questions the lifescript asshattery that's going on. THANK GOD! I am 33, female and unchilded. I never wanted to have children and still do not. I was previously engaged to someone with minor children who lived several states away. I called off the wedding more than 2 1/2 years ago. CF folks say stepparents are childed, and parents say stepparents aren't parents. It was a difficult position for me to be in and I spent a lot of time wondering if I could be an uninvolved, non-custodial step-mother and still be considered CF rather than CL. You guys are awesome. The last few days "being here" was the most relieved and clear I've felt in years.
I was briefly on the forum last year-ish before it crashed/dissapeared for a spell. My username then was different, but had an astronomy theme to it, and I couldn't remember it so I registered anew! I'm 28, and about to be married in the coming year to my amazing and wonderful fiance who is sweet, amazing, brilliant, and like me, highly dislikes children! We've decided to live for ourselves and enjoy our lives rather than sacrifice our hobbies, interests, income, and most importantly, our romance and sexual life, for a screaming, pooping, vomiting creature which may or may not turn out to be a nice adult some day. tongue sticking out smiley I hadn't really thought to join any other CF forums honestly because they're too apologetic and I like how people can tell it like it is on this forum without softies getting all offended...so I can be my true, smart-ass self! grinning smiley LOL! On a whim I googled "Bratfree" again and found to my surprise that the forum was functioning and had been for awhile! I'm happy to see it back and I won't promise a lot of posting, but I will contribute here and there because I work with a bunch of breeder moos and duhs, and a bunch of my relatives love breeding and posting all the pics and updates about poop on Facebook. tongue sticking out smiley Cheers! smiling smiley
November 06, 2011
Thought I would introduce myself here, as I've been posting on the Island for a few months but never made official introductions. I am 30, single and live in the Midwest. I mainly read and post here for the GFG snark-fest over at The Island but I am also CF by choice. Overall, I don't really mind kids, but entitled parents drive me up the freaking wall. Nice to "meet" you all! :beer
Salutations!:hello Just my fancy way of saying, Hi! I'm Kitten, a 29 year old Midwestern resident of a baby obsessed town on the fringes of the Bible Belt. Good Times! (shudder) I've been a bit of a rafter-lurker for a while just posting here and there every so often. When I found this place it was like Christmas wrapped up in Disneyland with Prince Charming wooing me with Diamonds, roses, Wine and Chocolate! One word, AWESOME!!! I love it here!!! I'm a bit of a smartass and I have an ironic sense of humor, espacially when it comes to breeders and kids. Being the only one without in the whole family! GO ME!!!:satan I think its great having a place I can be my CF self and I don't have to pretend to be politically correct towards rotten tacofruit and their ignorant handlers. I'm hoping to meet a lot of cool, intelligent people on here. Hey we decided not to breed so I figure that's gotta count towards being smarter than Rocket Scientists anywhere. So Let's GET THIS PARTY STARTED...:partay
Fuck so glad I found this place. I feel like I just came home!

Started out by trolling Essential Baby forum (I'm from Sydney Australia, this is a big women's/baby forum). Well I wasn't actually troll, I was being me and offering the 'childfree view' and it was fun to be obnoxious and get the 'moo's' tits in a tangle. It became a fun game. They all thought I was a troll though and was eventually banned.

That forum was the best contraceptive ever - Wish I knew of this place then, could've posted heaps of funny stuff over here for a laugh.

Then I found TCFL randomly online, because I wanted to find some like-minded people. I signed up (as MsMadison, made a few posts) but then saw some references to 'another forum' and how TCFL was quite 'tame' in comparison and I knew I had to find this other forum, because I'm more cynical and sarcastic.

I think we'll be friends smiling smiley
Hello all, I've been lurking around this board for a couple of weeks and I decided to join. Let me introduce myself, I'm Liz and I'm a 29 year old RN and I've known that I never want kids for a very long time. Doing the kind of work I do, I mostly work with women who are mothers who cannot comprehend why I don't want kids so it's nice to find a place with like minded people. I currently reside with my BF who also never wants kids and our blended family of 5 adorable kitty cats; one is mine and the other four are his. smiling smiley
Welcome, everyone! I didn't actually post an introduction myself, when I registered. Here goes:

30 yrs old, married, x-ray tech, snowboarder, gamer, mommy to 5 kitties plus 1 kitty that we gave to my parents because he prefers being a loner (all rescued). I like to sew (made my wedding dress in high school and just finished a rockin Ezio Assassin's Creed costume for my hubby), garden, occaisionally play piano, do construction on my house (not always like to do it, but it's necessary) and read historical fiction. I guess that's about it.

Edit: Ooops! I forgot one of my most passionate hobbies! Must be winter clogging my brain. My hubby and I love riding our sportbikes together. It's a hugely fun thing, especially because we both laugh about how many guys stare at me on mine! I dress like Lara Croft when I ride in the summer, so I'm totally asking for the cat calls and stuff, but it's a guilty pleasure and a major ego boost. Hidden behind my helmet, I feel like a goddess!
November 09, 2011
hotlipsliz
Hello all, I've been lurking around this board for a couple of weeks and I decided to join. Let me introduce myself, I'm Liz and I'm a 29 year old RN and I've known that I never want kids for a very long time. Doing the kind of work I do, I mostly work with women who are mothers who cannot comprehend why I don't want kids so it's nice to find a place with like minded people. I currently reside with my BF who also never wants kids and our blended family of 5 adorable kitty cats; one is mine and the other four are his. smiling smiley

Yay another nurse!

glad to see there are a lot of cool child-free people registered here! :1welcome child-free people always are interesting, they are passionate about their career, they maintain their hobbies and passionate about it, and they take good care of themselves! the world would be a happier place if more people are given this choice!
November 12, 2011
I'm Michaela, I'm new here, and I just plain don't like children or their parents. For about 10 days now I've been lurking, so I thought I'd join. I am a young CFer, 17 at the moment, and I live in Austin, TX. I've already had my share of bingoes and babystalking, so I feel like a part of the CF community. I look forward to making many insightful contributions!
November 12, 2011
michaela
I'm Michaela, I'm new here, and I just plain don't like children or their parents. For about 10 days now I've been lurking, so I thought I'd join. I am a young CFer, 17 at the moment, and I live in Austin, TX. I've already had my share of bingoes and babystalking, so I feel like a part of the CF community. I look forward to making many insightful contributions!

I'm a young CFer, too! c:
Welcome!
:1wv

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin
November 12, 2011
Hello from San Antonio TX thumbs upwink:1welcome:hellothumbs upup:jump:sw
November 15, 2011
Thanks!
Greetings & Salutations! I'm so glad to have found this board. I'm 32, and while I don't hate kids, I've always known I didn't want to raise one of my own, having been the oldest of five and had my fair share of child-rearing while I was growing up. Being 17 when the youngest was born didn't really help matters any.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login