Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thumbs up"Hurray I'm registered!"(use this thread to introduce yourself)

Posted by zeropop 
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
October 26, 2014
bitchyauthor
I live with a very needy orange tabby who loves to drink my tea. Anyway, I look forward to meeting everyone and taking part in discussions.

Gratuitous kitteh pictures may are to be posted in the yard thumbs upwink :1welcome

I am a 22 yr old childfree female and loving it. Everyone else in my city that are my age have at least three kids and are single/remarried. I remeber walking around my high school thinking it looked like a fucking maternity ward. But then again I do live in the south so.....
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
October 31, 2014
Hi everybody! I'm a 29-year-old female. I've been lurking here for a couple of months and finally feel ready to join in on the fun. One of my guilty pleasures is reading parents' rants about the hardships of parenthood. My 23-year-old sister has a friend her age who gave birth to a boy last November and the friend comes over to our house once or twice a week. It's nice seeing the friend and baby, especially on fun holidays such as Halloween, it's more nice when they leave and take the crying and fussing with them! If I were to look after someone's baby for one day, my MP3 player's ear plugs would be glued to my ears!
November 01, 2014
Beezle- you actually ENJOY having a shitsack come visit you with its moo?

NO ONE on this site considers it "nice" to see a fucking baby.

Perhaps TCFL would be a better site for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
November 02, 2014
drake
Beezle- you actually ENJOY having a shitsack come visit you with its moo?

NO ONE on this site considers it "nice" to see a fucking baby.

Perhaps TCFL would be a better site for you.
It's nice seeing how they're doing. I'm hiding somewhere every time she brings her kid and I usually only see her and the kid on my way to the kitchen for something to eat. Times I hear his crying through my bedroom door from the living room down the hall I keep telling myself "They're only here for a short time! I don't have to listen to him 24/7 like she has to!" I'm still figuring out adulthood at 29 and this girl at 23 is trying to figure it out while toting a kid and I feel like I'm a field observer when I'm around her.
I've been lurking around for quite some time now. I'm a 20-year-old Indian, female, and I'm tired of hearing all sorts of bingoes, especially the ones designed to demean women. I've known that I can't stand kids ever since I was 5! CF-dom is a pretty rare concept here, and only one of my friends is a fence - sitter, leaning on the brat -free side.
It's really nice knowing there are so many like - minded people in this world. I'm so glad I found this forum. At last I can speak my heart out without having to censor my words, and without offending brat - obsessed people.
My parents are PNBs, and they partially know about my choices, and is accepting of whatever choices I make for myself.

Welcome. :1welcome

Childfree in India? :hs Now THAT must be tough, especially with India being a very family-centric culture. Stay strong and enjoy the forum. smiling smiley
keeper of traken
Welcome. :1welcome

Childfree in India? :hs Now THAT must be tough, especially with India being a very family-centric culture. Stay strong and enjoy the forum. smiling smiley

Thank you. 😄
Yup i looooove this forum. It is tough, as practically everybody here gives in to the lifescript. But like I said, my patents are pretty supportive of my decisions, and i know that those who really love me will love me for who I am. And for what I achieve in life.
Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou
So I'm new here, I'm female, just found childfree sites and I'm ecstatic! You kept me up one night til 4 am reading, getting mad, and laughing out loud, so thank you.
I'm a carefree bachelorette, which is somehow like extra horrible (gasp, no man AND no children! good GRIEF! how can anyone possibly SURVIVE like THAT!) I am shocked my eyes haven't rolled right out of their sockets with how many times I am bingoed. Not against finding the man, just don't want any (blech) snotbrats.
Although...this may annoy some, but I don't care... I do have cats, all rescues and they are my furry babies, my fuzzybutted family. They give me my happy moments in life, unconditional luuuuv.
Waves hello to the group!
February 19, 2015
Hello All,

I've been child-free since I was a child. Growing up in the bible belt will do that and many other nefarious things to you. Baybeez there are a result of God's will and require no planning, forethought or income! Moved to the West coast in 2001 after realizing I was an virtual anomaly to the bible thumping breeder bias bullshit. Been reading a bunch of threads and am a bit dismayed to see the breeder push never ends, regardless of age. Still shocked at the memories of aggressive pushy nut jobs made on me (while living in breeder territory) to have pweshus anjills. Used to feel the need to express my opinion on the matter and the reasons why until I realized throwing pearls before swine is a waste of time and energy (apologies to the swine for the comparison!)

Hardly ever have been questioned about children since living on the West coast. Anymore, if I'm called selfish for not having kids I agree! I change the subject one time and if the person doesn't take the hint find a reason to remove myself from the situation. There is so much more to life than shrilly shrilldrun. Definitely do feel the need to vent here and there about spawn, especially after a bad public experience, a breeder bingo, after reading the latest politician campaigning for famblee rights. Especially bad are the moo and duhs who abdicate personal responsibility: a moo-auth unhappy/overwhelmed with her choices who rants about how her moo and chauffeur services are worth $250K a year or entitle-moo uses public forums to bleat about deserving gov't sponsored moo-care to stay at home for 16 mos. or longer and lists other countries who offer such entitle-moos, etc. Do you ever notice what is always missing from entitle-moo arguments for free funds? The party who will pay for such entitle-moos! Or the argument only contains the old saw about a village to raise de shrilldrun.

I'd love to hear an original reason for having shrilldrun. All I ever hear are the same, tired recycled bleats. Guess originality abhors a vacuum.

Glad to be here!
Hello Everyone,

After lurking here for a while and readng some of the hilarious posts I finally decied to register.
My CF status was really made 'official' after recent events in my life and discovering myself and what I really truly wanted. Kyds weren't a part of that equation.

I am the type of person who likes to have their own space but can be social as well. I'm creative and consider myself a bit of an artist. Kyds would only mess with that.

Thanks for having me, now lets have some fun!!

CreativelyCF
February 23, 2015
Hey everyone, welcome to our little corner of the net! :1welcome
February 24, 2015
We allow reintroductions here, right?

Anyway, yes, hello! I'm not dead! I've just been snowed the fuck under in coursework (fell behind, actually, and had to rush to catch up - absolutely no distractions allowed).

Glad to be back, will try to post more often, and hoping the place hasn't changed much in my absence.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

February 24, 2015
It's good to see you again! Welcome back! smiling smiley
I can't believe I forgot to post in this thread! I'm a long-time lurker who recently registered. I'm a 24 year old female, although I'm asexual and also identify as agender. Ever since I was a little kid myself, I've known that I didn't want to ever have kids--even when I was little, other kids annoyed the crap out of me! Also, pregnancy really disgusts me to the point that seeing pregnant women makes me feel like puking.
I'm from a small town where everybody buys into the lifescript, so sites like this are always a welcome addition to my life.
Hello everyone!

Long time lurker, figured I might as well register. 30 something female who doesn't like kids, never liked them, and certinally doesn't any of my own (hell I don't even want the little neighborhood snot miners anywhere near my yard). Anyhow, that is the short tale of my life story.
nononosprogs
(hell I don't even want the little neighborhood snot miners anywhere near my yard).

Hello.

Oh thank god I'm not the only one who doesn't want them near your yard bouncing and laughing ..or my yard either
March 13, 2015
:1wv

Hello to all our new folk here from me too!

I'm always looking for new things to read and interesting stories!

Glad to see you all! smiling smiley
After getting woke up at 5am with a nuclear attack sounding Amber alert on my phone, here I am. Some family can't resolve their custody issues surrounding pweshus so our entire state has to get woke up over it. Give me a break.

Hello everyone!
Welcome to the new ppl. :1welcome

We had a post almost 2 yrs ago about how to get rid of Amber alerts, and it was very helpful:

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,295076,page=1
Hello all! :1wv

Longtime lurker, firsttime poster. I'm a 36 year old F living in Australia. Spurred today to join with a major chip on my shoulder after some fierce fb arguments regarding PNAs and breeder brain. UGH. You guys seriously are my people. I'm one of those ebil chyld haters you only read about on the internet :sbx
Welcome to the forum. Make yourself at home.

:1welcome
Thankyou big grin with biting lip People here are so nice but so FIERCE! I love it!
Greetings, and welcome to all our newest newbies!

:partay

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
Hi!

I am 34 year-old F.
I came here due to TCFL server error.
I like it here a lot :-)

I'm SAHW so I get a lot of sh*t for 1. not working, 2. not having kyds.

I never wanted to have kyds for many reasons.
1. I don't see anything remotely attractive about a typical family lifestyle.
When I imagine myself living like a "moo" 24/7, I think I would rather be dead.
2. I was always indifferent towards children. In best case, they don't interest me,
in worst case I cannot stand them.
3. tokophobia and needle phobia

This forum is a very welcome addition to my life.
I am happy that I can meet like-minded people at least online!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login