Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thumbs up"Hurray I'm registered!"(use this thread to introduce yourself)

Posted by zeropop 
Re: thumbs up"Hurray I'm registered!"(use this thread to introduce yourself)
February 13, 2021
tumblesnlucy
Hello thanks for the approval! Someone linked this site on the childfree reddit sub and after doing a snoop looked exactly like what I wanted to join! I'm 29f and a decided to go back to school and study for my dream career.... because I can and not have to worry about caring for children.

Welcome. We're quite adamant - no parents.

Hello thanks for the approval! Someone linked this site on the childfree reddit sub and after doing a snoop looked exactly like what I wanted to join! I'm 29f and a decided to go back to school and study for my dream career.... because I can and not have to worry about caring for children.

Ps sorry if this is posted twice in not sure if my first attempt went or not.
February 13, 2021
tumblesnlucy

Being able to change careers is in my top 10 list of things I love about not having children.
yurble
tumblesnlucy

Being able to change careers is in my top 10 list of things I love about not having children.

I'm very lucky to have a partner that is supporting me financially while I study for 4 years (if I pass everything first go). I thought everyone was being polite when they said "life experience counts" when I was worried about being an older student...but sitting next to 17-20 yr olds I couldn't agree more. There's not many older people in my class so we stick together. Its only a small enrollment for this particular course.
Hi from Australia! I used to lurk years ago but forgot about this forum until recently. I'm 28 and tired of social pressure to shit out brats. I don't want to wreck my vagina/anus (anyone who claims the sex is still great after ripping their vag and asshole is LYING), I don't want to spend 200k+ raising ungrateful kids, I don't want permanently loose saggy skin and flappy tits, I don't want to be stuck doing 99% of the housework/childcare, I don't want to risk becoming a single mother if the father decides to check out, I don't want to risk being stuck with a tard and most of all, I just want my peace and quiet. I don't need a high powered career to be happy but I do need a clean, quiet sanctuary at home. I'm extremely introverted and prefer being alone. The thought of being NEEDED 24/7 just makes me feel strangled.
Welcome.

Having a nice quiet sanctuary of a home is one of my MAJOR reasons for being CF. I totally get you!
Hi everyone. I'm a childfree woman in my 30s. It's great to finally find a forum where I can vent. I found this site while I was googling childfree communities.
October 21, 2022
welcome..

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 24, 2022
enjoy the forums!
Hi everybody! I’m an 18yo childfree otaku who has been lurking this forum for a year. It feels amazing to finally have an account now! bouncing smileys
Yay registered! 33 yr old childfree, found this place by googling a breakingmom. Happy I found this place
February 04, 2023
turtleshield
Yay registered! 33 yr old childfree, found this place by googling a breakingmom. Happy I found this place
Welcome! waving hello I hope you enjoy your stay
I'm not new. I'm just returning after a years long hiatus.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login