Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thumbs up"Hurray I'm registered!"(use this thread to introduce yourself)

Posted by zeropop 
thumbs up"Hurray I'm registered!"(use this thread to introduce yourself)
November 24, 2010
Well, I've finally decided to join you all here, after lurking for quite a while. It's great to have somewhere to interact with like-minded people, given that so many people in my life feel the need to bingo me (coworkers, friends, family members, and so forth). Finally, one place where people won't tell me "You'll change your mind when you have them" (never mind that I've never wanted kids or even liked interacting with children when I was one). Between class and work, it's like I'm bombarded with people trying to force their sprogs onto me (or at least try to make me "see the error of my ways"... not happening). I'm sick of people blabbering about their crotchfruit and letting them terrorize everyone. So, I guess I'll finish up by saying that this board is awesome.
Re: Another lurker emerges
November 24, 2010
:1welcome

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
November 24, 2010
Welcome! :1wv
November 24, 2010
:hello
November 24, 2010
It's great we're getting all these new peeps! :1wv

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
November 24, 2010
CrabCake
It's great we're getting all these new peeps! :1wv

I just hope they're all legit. But at least now we can do something about trolls.

:1welcome, zeropop!
November 24, 2010
Medusa

I just hope they're all legit. But at least now we can do something about trolls.

:1welcome, zeropop!

AS I said in another post, I tend to be more skeptical about people who register and DON'T post than of those who do.

A list of the most recently-registered users is available.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
November 24, 2010
I was always curious why parents would even want to post here. There are literally thousands (or tens of thousands? or hundreds of thousands?) of pro-parenting, pro-natalist, pro-breeding websites and message boards where you can get a pat on the back for what you're doing (or neglecting to do) as a parent.

Why post here? I have no idea.
November 24, 2010
SlumSlut
AS I said in another post, I tend to be more skeptical about people who register and DON'T post than of those who do.

A list of the most recently-registered users is available.

Excellent! Thanks! smiling smiley
November 24, 2010
StudioFiftyFour
I was always curious why parents would even want to post here. There are literally thousands (or tens of thousands? or hundreds of thousands?) of pro-parenting, pro-natalist, pro-breeding websites and message boards where you can get a pat on the back for what you're doing (or neglecting to do) as a parent.

Why post here? I have no idea.

They just can't stand it that we have our little corner here that doesn't kiss their breeder butts. They just can't take it.
November 24, 2010
Welcome! Now play nice.
November 24, 2010
Welcome! Glad you are enjoying your freedom.

One method of revenge: once your life takes off (and it probably already has since you are free), go interesting places, do interesting things, get a hobby that is decidely un-child friendly and start talking about them when the 'oh you'll change your mind once its heeeer' crap. starts.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

November 24, 2010
Seacreature
Welcome! Now play nice.

Just so we're all clear:

Around here, "play nice" = "if you can't stand the heat, don't let the door hit you in the ass".

This isn't a "rule" but it's how we roll.

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

Anonymous User
Newbie!
November 23, 2010
Hello!

After a week or so of observing, I've decided to at least make an account and say hello. I doubt I'll post but I at least wanted to say hello.
Bri.
Re: Newbie!
November 23, 2010

lab mom
November 23, 2010
November 24, 2010
November 24, 2010
Hello and welcome!
November 24, 2010
I lurves your avatar so much! :1welcome
Anonymous User
November 24, 2010
I actually found it on Lj. I tend to be a Star Wars/Song of Ice and Fire/Carnivale/Labyrinth/Undying and Team Fortress 2 geek.

Actually, my geekery and love of animals are two reasons I am childfree. I can spend all of my fun money on my passions, pets and family members. Bah to spending lots of money on some cheaply made, annoyingly screeching toy.
Anonymous User
hurray I'm registered
November 24, 2010
You know, I thought I was intelligent and couldn't figure out why all the usernames were in green, and anytime I posted I had to type in my email etc.....DUH!!!!!!!!hitting over the head with a hammer

Anyway, hurray, better late than never
Re: hurray I'm registered
November 24, 2010
Welcome to the fold! :satan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
November 24, 2010
equus amor
You know, I thought I was intelligent and couldn't figure out why all the usernames were in green, and anytime I posted I had to type in my email etc.....DUH!!!!!!!!hitting over the head with a hammer

You know what's even more fun? When a troll does it and puts in their real email address. Good times.

And welcome to the ranks of the registered members. There are certain features you can now access, such as avatars and private messaging.

Anonymous User
November 24, 2010
Thanks....:1wv
November 24, 2010
Welcome welcome! :sw
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login