Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thumbs up"Hurray I'm registered!"(use this thread to introduce yourself)

Posted by zeropop 
Re: hurray I'm registered
November 24, 2010
Hi and :1welcome
Anonymous User
I finally took the plunge
November 23, 2010
and decided to join the boards. I've been lurking on here for I don't know how long and I've enjoyed reading posts by people who think the same way I do. I hate kyds and the people that just had to have them. I'm the only childfree person in my department at work. I have to hear all the time about how someone's kid did this or that. Unless your kid found some miracle cure for AIDS I really don't give a crap. Anyway I'm not good at introducing myself, don't really know what to say.
Re: I finally took the plunge
November 23, 2010
:1welcome :1wv :hello

Pull up a seat and make yourself comfortable. We occasionally have our spats on here, but we get over it. winking smiley

lab mom
Anonymous User
November 23, 2010
:1welcome

I feel your pain. I'm one of the few people at the office without children as well. Enjoy your stay. grinning smiley
November 23, 2010
November 24, 2010
Just be yourself, kid.

And welcome, too!:hello
November 24, 2010
Welcome! Glad you've joined us. :1wv
Anonymous User
November 24, 2010
Thanks for all the welcomes. A little about me I'm 24 single and work in the kitchen of a nursing home. The "Who will take care of you when you're old?" Bingo doesn't work on me, I just point out to people who say that, that if people took care of their parents I'd be out of a job. One of the girls I work with just announced her pregnasty and of course I'm the big meanie because I've told everyone I don't care and that this girl doesn't shit rainbows or piss wine simply because she's gonna have a babyee. So as I said before it's nice to find a place with people that won't shun me.
November 24, 2010
Hi there! :1welcome

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
November 24, 2010
Welcome and enjoy!
November 24, 2010
yourkidsucks
Anyway I'm not good at introducing myself, don't really know what to say.

I'd say you did a pretty good job! :1welcome
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
November 24, 2010
Thanks for all the welcomes, folks. I'm a 23 year old graduate student, studying to be a counselor. I'm working two jobs, one of which is pretty much a glorified hobby for me (researcher for a longitudinal psychology study). So far, I'm loving the CF life and have no problems letting anyone know it. I've been able to pursue various hobbies that I enjoy, get a good education, and basically be a contributing member of society. If I had sprogged (and in my family, I'm an oddity for not sprogging at all; typically, the women in my family have sprogged at least once by the time they're 18), I wouldn't be able to do the things I enjoy.
Anonymous User
Hi! I've just joined...
November 24, 2010
after many months (years) of lurking. I used to be active on the Brats board and more recently the (ahem) childfreez. The latter is not to my liking and I stopped posting there ages ago. I tried recently (when this board went under) to join Aimoo, but didn't bother to post there. I'm 46, female and ask myself every day where would I be now, if I'd bowed to societal pressure and had kyds? Answer, my life would suck! It seemed that everyone else around me caved in and had the DNA replicas and I was the only one left standing. BTW most of my now friends who have children are PNB's who think my choice is cool, don't give me a hard time over it and tell their kids that there are choices in life.
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
November 24, 2010
It's so lovely to have all you new people here! Welcome!
November 24, 2010
:1welcome

lab mom
I am a lurker, but I finally registered, so it's now 60 guests.
I am an"official" cf'er - got essure done for my 30th. Super easy procedure if you were wondering, the test to make sure it worked? Hyster-whatchamagram was not comfortable though - make sure your doctor knows you've never given birth.

Anyway I enjoy the topics here, it's all entertaining. I am just a lurker pretty much everywhere.
November 24, 2010
kitten mittens

Anyway I enjoy the topics here, it's all entertaining. I am just a lurker pretty much everywhere.

Thank you for introducing yourself, kitten. Even if you don't plan to post much, registering lets you keep track of unread posts and have access to the private messaging, and a few other things.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
well, might as well make my first post!

hey all, i've been lurking for some time now (before the board disappeared?). i'm a 33 year old woman from australia and have recently lost the man of my dreams to his desire to have kyds. i'm gutted - he's perfect for me aside from this issue. sadly neither of us can compromise, but we're working on being friends.

i have a trashy step famblee with a kyd who knew how to switch on a computer by his 1st birthday, but still couldn't/wouldn't talk by his 2nd. they're welfare scum and recently got caught rorting the system. the mother now has to pay back cash, and to do that has to join the workforce for the first time ever. she's angry about it, i think it;s hilarious. their fucking house is full of the detrius of children - plastic everywhere, it's a fucking mess.

i had a case of baby rabies recently, but luckily caught onto the fact that it was a hormonal/emotional blip caused by the thought of losing my man, and i'm fucking grateful that it passed and i can now see it for what it was.

i've never wanted the little fuckers, not since i was one myself. i've just never had that urge, my maternal instinct is more than fulfilled by my little black ninja-kitten, bowie (hence my username).

glad to have joined finally and come out of lurkerdom. it's nice to be part of a messageboard where people can actually spell (i also lurk some breeder boards just for a healthy dose of schadenfreude, and to get angry at the mind-boggling amount of retarded illiterate women that are squirting out babbies and then talking about it like it's some fascinating journey that nobody has ever embarked on before. my current favourites are threads dedicated to the absolute failures of breeders who are now living with demonic spawn and wondering why, after raising them on attachment parenting, cosleeping and gentle discipline. fucking braindead sows! it makes me laugh)

:1wv
November 24, 2010
Greetings and salutations to our new members! Welcome, all.
Hi everyone and welcome to all the new recruits! :1welcome

I haven't been on the board for a while (work, house move etc) and I couldn't log in using my old details so I re-registered!

I hear the site was down for a while, when I last was here there were massive troll issues, was that the cause?

I'm glad to see so many familiar names still posting here though. It feels like I've come home! :jump
November 25, 2010
Any man who is willing to discard a good relationship for a stupid imaginary loaf isn't worth the effort to kick his ass to the curb. I dumped a fiance and a husband due to the kid issue. While it was hard at the time, I have ZERO regrets.

I'm pushing 50 and as the years go by, I am more thankful that I didn't knuckle under and squirt out brats for some man. So many men scream for that baybee, but it's because their lives don't change all that much and they can dump the cunt work on the woman.

I would have hated having kyds--the horrors of pregnancy and having some small, sticky being grabbing onto me for years, no disposable income, no time to pursue my hobbies and interests--sounds like prison to me. After I dumped cheating Breeder-Wanna Be hubby, I found a great guy who was NMNK. He is comfortable with the CF life.

But even if I hadn't met him, I would have still had a good, CF life.

Stay strong, bowie!
I'm the evil Pete from ASC. There are no PNBs and no oops. Deal with it.
November 25, 2010
telecat
I'm the evil Pete from ASC. There are no PNBs and no oops. Deal with it.

Pete is IN THE HOUSE! :partay
hi!

This thread has inspired me to finally de-lurk and join up! grinning smiley

I'm 33 and have always known I never wanted kyds, and probably like most people here have been bingoed to death since my early 20s.

My main reason for not wanting them is that I really just *don't* like kyds, but I also value my personal freedom highly and am not about to give it up for some ungrateful shitsack that will probably grow up to hate me anyway.
November 25, 2010
Nice to see new people here--now get out there and post! I need more to read! winking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login