Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thumbs up"Hurray I'm registered!"(use this thread to introduce yourself)

Posted by zeropop 
yurble
Nice to see new people here--now get out there and post! I need more to read! winking smiley

lol I am with ya there!! smiling smiley
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
November 25, 2010
Could we maybe make this thread sticky?
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
November 25, 2010
Welcome to all the new members:1wv
bell_flower

Stay strong, bowie!

thanks, bellflower! it's easier to deal with now, i admit i fell apart for a few weeks but now i have that "damn, i just dodged a massive bullet" feeling.

i really don't want him to do it to himself - he's a germophobe with a mild dose of OCD that is getting more pronounced as he gets older, and a total neat-freak. plus he's a shocking sleeper... it will screw his shit up.

oh well.

i did tell him that i could come over to his house, start breaking shit and throwing shit around while screaming, then crap my pants and wake him up every hour by yelling in his face... see how you like THAT for a coupla weeks, pal smile rolling left righteyes2
November 26, 2010
Just registered today and wanted to say hi. It's good to see that there are other people who are put off by noisy, obnoxious brats and their nitwit parents.
Hey everyone.
Have been lurking for a few weeks now & have finally decided to register. I'm 34 & have been married for 13 years to a lovely hubby who is as ecstatically CF as I am. When we got together at 19, one of the first things I told him was if he was looking to have ankle-biters at any point, he'd be disappointed. Luckily for me, he looked horrified at the mere suggestion.
This board is a truly fabulous find. It's great to know there's other people out there who are like me. It gets kind of tedious being looked at like I'm from another planet because I'm much like a plastic bag from the supermarket: best kept out of the reach of children.
November 26, 2010
rabbits_rats_rotties
Hey everyone.
Have been lurking for a few weeks now & have finally decided to register. I'm 34 & have been married for 13 years to a lovely hubby who is as ecstatically CF as I am. When we got together at 19, one of the first things I told him was if he was looking to have ankle-biters at any point, he'd be disappointed. Luckily for me, he looked horrified at the mere suggestion.
This board is a truly fabulous find. It's great to know there's other people out there who are like me. It gets kind of tedious being looked at like I'm from another planet because I'm much like a plastic bag from the supermarket: best kept out of the reach of children.

waving hellolarious

:1welcome

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
November 27, 2010
I have lurked this week and finally came on board. Compared to that other "nice" child free board, this one is Hilarious! waving hellolarious
Seeing as I just posted for the first time in another thread I should introduce myself. Lurked around the old Bratfree when it was still kicking and decided to sign up when it came back. I am 35, have zero desire to have children, and tend to avoid them as much as possible.
November 27, 2010
:1welcome :1wv :hello :bal :sw :newb :jump :drkbddy :beer

lab mom
I'm registered! WOOHOO! I've been reading this forum for a while now and I like the way you all think. Thanks for this site.
Anonymous User
It's Good to Be Back smiling smiley
November 28, 2010
A lay-off here, a notice of eviction there, and sprinkle some persistant phone calls from debt collectors on top... Yep, my abscence from the forums has been a delightful time. Nothing makes me smile more than being a stone's-throw away from destitution because of circumstances beyond my control. Ever had a dinner that consisted of toast and a glass of Ovaltine? Ah, good times. eye rolling smiley

Anyhoo, it's good to be back and see so many familiar face-- er, avatars. Cheers, ladies and gents. :beer
November 28, 2010
Welcome, everyone!!!thumbs upwink
Hello. I'm Vega. My husband and I have been married for 13 years, no children (obviously), live in KS and both work full time. I like the childfree lifesytle and use this board when I just really get sick of everything and need to know there is someone else like us out there!!!! It's great being childfree.
November 29, 2010
Welcome, all. :1wv
November 30, 2010
Vega
Hello. I'm Vega. My husband and I have been married for 13 years, no children (obviously), live in KS and both work full time. I like the childfree lifesytle and use this board when I just really get sick of everything and need to know there is someone else like us out there!!!! It's great being childfree.

Hi Vega - You do know you're not registered, right (or at least you did not make that post whilst logged in as a registered member)? You can make posts without being registered. If your name shows up as black, that means you're not registered. If it is green, then you are registered.
November 30, 2010
yurble
Vega

Hi Vega - You do know you're not registered, right (or at least you did not make that post whilst logged in as a registered member)? You can make posts without being registered. If your name shows up as black, that means you're not registered. If it is green, then you are registered.

If it is green, it does not necessarily mean you are registered. It will turn green if you put in your email address.

We are going to disable the ability of non-registered users to post anyway, so the point will be moot very shortly.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
November 30, 2010
SlumSlut
yurble
Vega

If it is green, it does not necessarily mean you are registered. It will turn green if you put in your email address.

We are going to disable the ability of non-registered users to post anyway, so the point will be moot very shortly.

Darn, that makes it hard to make joke postings under other names, although I suppose it allows for keeping tabs on trolls.
November 30, 2010
yurble
SlumSlut
yurble
Vega

Darn, that makes it hard to make joke postings under other names, although I suppose it allows for keeping tabs on trolls.

I could have it either way, but a list of possible actions was discussed by the moderators, and the prevailing feedback so far is to make registration a requirement in order to post. Unfortunately, it will affect individuals such as k-man, who I hope will register and continue to participate.

People can still make "joke posts", but they will have to create a "joke profile" in order to do so.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
November 30, 2010
Hello, and welcome!

SkyEyes
I guess I didn't realize I wasn't registered. Thanks for pointing out the obvious!!!
The craziest CF mad scientist this side of the Prime Meridian has arrived!

I am a 20 year old engineering student (gotta love glass)...
December 01, 2010

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
hi i use to lurk on the old bratfree and have been a member of the childfreebychoice forum which now has to many damn moos joining and cant post a damn thing with out being judged :crz so hi all!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login