Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thumbs up"Hurray I'm registered!"(use this thread to introduce yourself)

Posted by zeropop 
I cried so hard on the bathroom floor wondering why I shouldn't join up!

I give thanks to the Lard that my blog is linked to Mordant Discourses which introduced me to Cambion's Speedley Saga (and as a daughter of a PPD schizo duhddy my heart goes out to her) who linked me up to this haven here. As a proud 30-year-old with CF inclinations since my fucked up childhood I feel truly honored to be amongst my kind. Too many of my friends have fallen by the wayside b/c of little shit loaves (just making their shitty lives that much shittier) and facing my :scr thirty-phobic 27-year-old BF wanting baybees with her wavering younger boyf :drool despite the fact that she will be (in the long run) the primary breadwinner since she has her degree (and is putting off grad school to help motivate "Mr. Bear" should they get hitched). And all of this after she put down the blunts, quit the drink, and has finally gotten her act together to move out of her crack-addict momma's house (complete with near-inpig [she got scraped] teen fuck-up l'il sis and neglected senile granny). Can't people learn their lessons?! Ah, well, this is life, and mine is hardly full of roses either (we're FINALLY paying off half of Duhddy's $100k credit debt that has fucked our lives for the past 17 years). But I can proudly say not once have I looked at a squealing hellcat running duck amok through the aisles forcing me to abandon Barnes & Noble's (besides the corporate trend-dick sucking waifish lit-shit they're pushing) and said: "I want o-o-o-o-o-one!!!!"
Hey everyone, long time lurker, first time poster here. Just transferred here from TCFL - sick of kissing breeder ass. I've met some really cool people there, but it bothers the fuck out of me that I can't be CF on a "CF" forum. :crz I think I'll like it better here and the smileys are bitchin', so I'm sold.

So, I'm 20 years old, female, Canadian, and sterilized.... 75% of the board's troll alarms went off, didn't they? XD You seem like the "pics or it didn't happen" type of crew, so without further adieu;

Just thought I'd share with y'all. winking smiley
Welcome, Techpriestess, and all of the other newcomers that I haven't acknowledged. :1wv
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
January 18, 2011
I hope to have some pictures of the INSIDE of me after my surgery(ies). Don't know if they will be digital or if i will have to copy them the old-fashioned way.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Hey people. I too, am getting a little fed up with TCFL. I keep finding myself writing words like 'breeder' and 'shit-stack', then thinking 'oh, I can't really put that here'. At least here I don't need to censor myself.

I'm 27, Yorkshire born and bred, and hopefully I'll have a sterile husband soon. We're having some real issues getting that sorted, but that's another story!
It's so good to finally feel welcome *sheds tear*. And you're so lucky techpriestess. They would've given us gals hell in the good ole US of A (Jesus freaks hypocrisy)! But since I'm 30 and if I asked for Essure (from what I've been told) it would have been less of a hassle (ageism anyone?). Then again I really don't think any woman over age 35 should be breeding- case in point Jane Kaczmarek shat out her last loaf at 47! But she was raised a strict Roman Cat-lick (Italian and Irish myself, and I wanted out of that mystical child-raping fuckpile while in Catholic preschool). No wonder why Whitford left her saggy ass!
Hi, my name is Athena and I just joined the forum. I plan on getting a tubal ligation in the next few years (financial & job issues are standing in my way right now). I've always known in my heart that I didn't want to get married or have kids. I've been saying that since I was a little girl. I'm tired of people thinking that I'm crazy or that I'll grow out of it. I know what I feel and I'm glad that there are like minded people out there in the world. smiling smiley
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
January 22, 2011
THE BITCHY WAITER JUST REGISTERED!!!!!11!!~

:1welcome :yr

:bal :partay

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 22, 2011
SlumSlut

:1welcome :yr

:bal :partay

YAY! I like Bitchy Waiter!:1welcome

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Hi Just registered, I didn't even know this website existed but I am very glad to have found it.

I'm 32 married and from Northern Ireland. Don't want kids, don't like kids and coudn't bear the thought of being pregnant and fed up being made to feel like a weirdo for it from all sides of the family.

So :hello everybody, I look forward to talking to some like minded people finally.
January 23, 2011
venus1978
Hi Just registered, I didn't even know this website existed but I am very glad to have found it.

I'm 32 married and from Northern Ireland. Don't want kids, don't like kids and coudn't bear the thought of being pregnant and fed up being made to feel like a weirdo for it from all sides of the family.

So :hello everybody, I look forward to talking to some like minded people finally.

:1welcome Venus!

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
kidlesskim
venus1978

:1welcome Venus!

Opps sorry forgot to say Venus is my dogs name, Im Laura.
Techpriestess, I like the cut of your jib, madame. Your impressive sterilization scar notwithstanding, how could I not wholeheartedly embrace someone who posts pics of themselves in their Happy Bunny underwear?

Not to mention I see you have a Motorhead poster, which makes me simultaneously salute Lemmy's giant mole and yell, "The Ace of Spay-uhds!"

GaiasRevenge, LOVE your avatar.

SlumSlut
I hope to have some pictures of the INSIDE of me after my surgery(ies).

If I get to see INSIDE you I think I can die a happy woman. grinning smiley 69 sex

SlumSlut

Sweet! thumbs upwink bowing Welcome, welcome!

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
I'm new and in my early 30's and CF, technically a fence sitter but I have just never felt the urge for kids. I'm better suited to being an "Auntie" but only to a very select few and well behaved kids in my life. I like cats they don't talk back. I'm convinced crappy parenting will ruint he world because those kids will eventually blow up the planet in about 50 yrs or so.
January 29, 2011
dreamwalker
I'm new and in my early 30's and CF, technically a fence sitter but I have just never felt the urge for kids. I'm better suited to being an "Auntie" but only to a very select few and well behaved kids in my life. I like cats they don't talk back. I'm convinced crappy parenting will ruint he world because those kids will eventually blow up the planet in about 50 yrs or so.

If you've never felt the urge for kids, then how does that make you a fence sitter? Oh and where did you find a cat who wouldn't talk back?confused smiley

:1welcome

First post. Male, never married, 40. Always knew I didn't want kids. Three terrific shelter/stray mixed-breed dogs live with me. Reside in the Bible Belt. I'm a misanthrope and a "tree-hugger", and I've been called "misogynist" for my opposition to entitlements for moos. My main goal is to retire early; the workplace is the main place I cross paths with breeders and breeder-pleasers. My brothers and cousins don't have kids either, so we're killing off entire family lines. I recognize several good posters from another site.
January 29, 2011
pimpjuice
First post. Male, never married, 40. Always knew I didn't want kids. Three terrific shelter/stray mixed-breed dogs live with me. Reside in the Bible Belt. I'm a misanthrope and a "tree-hugger", and I've been called "misogynist" for my opposition to entitlements for moos. My main goal is to retire early; the workplace is the main place I cross paths with breeders and breeder-pleasers. My brothers and cousins don't have kids either, so we're killing off entire family lines. I recognize several good posters from another site.

Hey everyone! Well obviously I'm new so let me introduce myself. I'm 20 years old and in my second semester in college. I'm not sure what to major in yet but it will be in the art/creative field. I've always known that I've never wanted kids. I found out about being Childfree at around maybe 15 or 16. My family is very accepting of my choice, they don't care if I ever have kids. Even though my family is understand I may have to put up with acquaintances and friends not being understanding in the future. In case anyone is wondering about my ethnic background, I'm Puerto Rican but I was born and raised in the United States. My hobbies are listening to music, video games, drawing, Anime/Manga, and I plan on teaching myself to play Guitar.
January 31, 2011
lotus
Hey everyone! Well obviously I'm new so let me introduce myself. I'm 20 years old and in my second semester in college. I'm not sure what to major in yet but it will be in the art/creative field. I've always known that I've never wanted kids. I found out about being Childfree at around maybe 15 or 16. My family is very accepting of my choice, they don't care if I ever have kids. Even though my family is understand I may have to put up with acquaintances and friends not being understanding in the future. In case anyone is wondering about my ethnic background, I'm Puerto Rican but I was born and raised in the United States. My hobbies are listening to music, video games, drawing, Anime/Manga, and I plan on teaching myself to play Guitar.

January 31, 2011
lotus

Hello! Who is your lovely avatar?
My avatar is the vocalist Asagi from the Japanese rock band called D. Here is a video in case your curious about their music.

February 01, 2011
techpriestess
Hey everyone, long time lurker, first time poster here. Just transferred here from TCFL - sick of kissing breeder ass. I've met some really cool people there, but it bothers the fuck out of me that I can't be CF on a "CF" forum. :crz I think I'll like it better here and the smileys are bitchin', so I'm sold.

So, I'm 20 years old, female, Canadian, and sterilized.... 75% of the board's troll alarms went off, didn't they? XD You seem like the "pics or it didn't happen" type of crew, so without further adieu;

Just thought I'd share with y'all. winking smiley

Cool. I'm getting permanently sterilized next week.

:partay

lab mom
February 01, 2011
:1welcome newbies!

lab mom
February 01, 2011
lotus
My avatar is the vocalist Asagi from the Japanese rock band called D. Here is a video in case your curious about their music.
Thanks, that lad is lovely. I'm a little into Visual Kei myself.
Miss_Hannigan
Thanks, that lad is lovely. I'm a little into Visual Kei myself.
heart What bands are you into, if you don't mind me asking?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login