Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Our cre8ive CF glossary

Posted by Dogsmeow2 
Re: Our cre8ive CF glossary
November 24, 2010
How could I forget one of my favorites: semen demon! Also: twat waffle! tongue sticking out smiley
November 25, 2010
Crumbmaker(s)
Welfare whore

lab mom
B
November 25, 2010
Miss_Hannigan
Lil' sizzlers (kids left in hot car)

That is so wrong, but so so funny.

Some of my faves some have already been mentioned):

Crotch dropping
Fuck trophy
Cunt dumpling
Breedtard or breedtarded
Ankle biter
November 25, 2010
Medusa: Twatwaffle is one of my faves.

Another one....it's not so much a creative word, but it's a creative spelling that I like to use is...

Snauophlaeychke

or something similar like sneaouphlaeyykee.... Or

you get the idea
November 25, 2010
Someone here came up with: Sneauxflaiyke. Love it!
November 25, 2010
Sorceress

It's actually "Sneauxphlaiyke" with a "ph".

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
November 25, 2010
SlumSlut
Sorceress

Doesn't it start with a Z?

waving hellolarious
November 25, 2010
Kinderkrap

Was just thinking of 'tar baby' (a one-sided glue baby--created through a desperate woman's attempt to bind a man to her through an oopsie)
November 25, 2010
SlumSlut
It's sure gonna be fun editing this thread into an article of sorts...

I hope you don't mind that I made a list of what's been posted so far (I didn't take everything off the Lexicon because some of them didn't seem familiar to me, although I did take some I especially liked) and made it into a list. Obviously definitions are still needed; I was just trying to summarize what we have so far.

A
Anklebiter
Ashleigh
Autard
B
baby fetish
baby rabies
baby-stalking
Baybee
bingo
bint
BNP
booger-eater
brat-tard
Bratley
Bratzilla
breeders
breeder brain
breederific
Breederlicious
breeder pleaser
Breedersons
Breedtard
C
Carpet shark
Chyuld
Condom failure
Cow
crack monkey
Crib Goblin
crib lizard
Crotch dropping
Crotch Monkey
crotch-dropping
Crotchfruit
crotchling
Crotchmuffin
crumb cruncher
crumbmakers
Cumsplat
Cunt dumpling
Cunt maggot
cunt-shit
cunt-turd
Cunts 'n Runts
D
Diaperwhipped
DNA collision
Dribbler
Duh
E
entitle-(moo, brat, etc)
F
Fam(b)lee
frankenspawn
Fleshloaf
freshloaf
freshly sluiced
Fuckeduplets
Fucktrophy
Fucktuplets
G
glue baby
golden(sprog, boy, child)
grandbaby rabies
grandmoo
Green 11s
H
Heir and the spare
I
IDWIYO
Incubator
J
K
kinderkrap
Kodak moments
Kyd
L
lil tax credit
Lil' sizzlers
litter
Loaf
Look-What-Og-Make
Lurv
M
McBreeders
martyr moo
mewling cabbages
Mini-Me
mommy-jacking
mompetition
Moo
mo(o)mbie
MyDickWerks
N
nipple cruncher
O
oblivamoo
oopsie
P
Parunts
Pig
Pinching the vag loaf
placenta brain
PNB
pram maggots
Pussy Pop Tart
Q
Quimsplat
R
resource absorber
S
SAHMoo
Sanctimommies
Self Replicant
semen demon
shit factory
shitling
shits
shriekling
SMooV
Sneauxphlaiyke
snot gobbler
Snot goblin
Snotminer
Soccermom Urban assault Vehicle
Sow
Special snowflake
Sperm Doner
sperm n' egg omelette
sprog
squalling boobsucker
Squalling Shitsack
Squall-Mart
Stairsteps
T
Tit nazi
Toadler
toast!
TMIJITW
THJITW

twat waffle
U
V
vaj vermin
villagers
W
Wallet
wanna-(breed, moo, duh)
welfare check
welfare whore
womben
X
Y
yabbut

Yard Apes
Z
November 25, 2010
While I think that a glossary or article would be fun to read, I think that ALL of the childfree slang is pretty self explanatory and I don't see the need for definitions expect for perhaps some of the acronyms. The slang that DOES need explanation though would be some of that shit posted on moo forums that took me MONTHS to figure out in some cases because it was so off the wall! DTD, EWCM, POAS, AF, MENTS, DPO, Baby Dust, BFP, EBF, etc...........bouncing and laughing Moos make EVERYTHING more difficult than it needs to be including their communications with one another.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
November 25, 2010
I think only a few terms really require explanation, but acronyms almost always require explanation. The various words for 'kid' or 'baby' are fairly self-explanatory--it's also an ever-growing list since we can make up new ones in every post. Still, there is some nuance, for instance an indication of which terms refer primarily to IVF children.
November 25, 2010
yurble
I think only a few terms really require explanation, but acronyms almost always require explanation. The various words for 'kid' or 'baby' are fairly self-explanatory--it's also an ever-growing list since we can make up new ones in every post.

That's true and just about every time that I see a new one I burst out laughing too. Even some of ours take me a minute, but some of them are not only funny as hell, but they are cre8tive as well! The first time that I read "fuck trophy" I thought that it was a scream.bouncing and laughing

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
November 25, 2010
I bolded the ones that I think require definition, either because they are in widespread use (like 'breeder') or because the complete meaning isn't immediately obvious. (I have also continued to edit the list as I remember terms which are in widespread use but which we use without thinking of.) The list is getting so long it should almost be a dictionary (dictionary.bratfree.com?)

There are also other lists that we could borrow from, such as http://wiki.nokidding.info/wiki/Childfree_slang
November 25, 2010
If we're compiling an article, I hope we can also mention some of our favorite breeders, like Yucky and GF Moo.

:litebulb We could have a wiki for this sort of material, and give access to established posters.
November 25, 2010
That list is awesome, ,yurble. No I don't mind. Go you :yr

No we don't NEED a glossary to explain what the terms mean, but making lists is fun.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
November 25, 2010
Obviously I'm bored/needy here with the minimal posts while you Americans go celebrate Thanksgiving, because I've already mentally arranged a neatly cross-referenced guide (or perhaps I'm just obsessive about lists and organizing). What format did you have in mind, SlumSlut?
November 25, 2010
bizzylizzy
SlumSlut
Sorceress

Doesn't it start with a Z?

waving hellolarious

Don't forget the apostrophes.

Z'Sneaux'phlae'cke

hysterical laughterz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
B
November 25, 2010
yurble
If we're compiling an article, I hope we can also mention some of our favorite breeders, like Yucky and GF Moo.

:litebulb We could have a wiki for this sort of material, and give access to established posters.

YES
November 25, 2010
yurble
SlumSlut
It's sure gonna be fun editing this thread into an article of sorts...

I hope you don't mind that I made a list of what's been posted so far (I didn't take everything off the Lexicon because some of them didn't seem familiar to me, although I did take some I especially liked) and made it into a list. Obviously definitions are still needed; I was just trying to summarize what we have so far.

Well the Lexicon was based around the Usenet group alt.support.childfree. So some of those will be dated. The Lexicon is a root, a history of childfree on the net. Very few of us will remember Snags and Pumpkinhead - the Cro Magnons of large IVF families. However pulling the more pertinent things from there is good. I do think we should preserve the Lexicon somewhere for posterity. ASCF was one of, if not the first childfree community on the net with the Turtle just after or congruent with it.
November 26, 2010
yurble
I hope you don't mind that I made a list of what's been posted so far

Excellent! thumbs upwink

Others I just remembered:

Breederella
Crotch/cunt nugget
Adjectives: Kyoot
Pweshus
Speshul (or Spayshul)
B
November 26, 2010
Smother mother
Helicopter parent
Diaper sniffer
November 26, 2010
Twat-Snot
Boogerminer
Meatsack
Shit Machine
Larvae
Zygote (unborn fetid - I mean, fetis) LOL!
November 26, 2010
thom_c
Well the Lexicon was based around the Usenet group alt.support.childfree. So some of those will be dated. The Lexicon is a root, a history of childfree on the net. Very few of us will remember Snags and Pumpkinhead - the Cro Magnons of large IVF families. However pulling the more pertinent things from there is good. I do think we should preserve the Lexicon somewhere for posterity. ASCF was one of, if not the first childfree community on the net with the Turtle just after or congruent with it.

I'm in favor of linking to other glossaries, and, where there is no longer a host for it (as in the case of this), keeping a copy for reference. My ideal dictionary would also include the origin of a term, where known, because the history can be interesting.
November 26, 2010
labwoman
Twat-Snot
Boogerminer
Meatsack
Shit Machine
Larvae
Zygote (unborn fetid - I mean, fetis) LOL!

Zygote's an actual term though, used in the way we use it, so would it need to be in a list? I do like 'fetid'.
Can't forget 'smothering' as well.
November 26, 2010
Since nobody seemed to mind, I have jumped in a bit with a mock-up of how I think we could do this. My idea is to install wiki software, and use it to create both some informative articles (for instance explaining who Anna is, with links to the appropriate threads), as well as a list of terms. I don't think anyone wants to deal with vandalism, so I would recommend that access be limited to established users.

I made an example of how the dictionary might look.

I only added a few terms because I would prefer that we self-host if possible (in order to prevent possible loss of data from censorship) and so this is only meant to be an example. I also locked all the pages I created because I don't want them edited by trolls, nor do I want anyone here to put any effort into what is only a mock-up. (For a real wiki, I would probably write a script to populate placeholder pages for all of the terms we have already.) I used this particular website because it uses MediaWiki, which is the wiki software I'm most familiar with (which is also used for Wikipedia) both as a user and as an administrator. As MediaWiki is also freely available (and written in the same language as Phorum) I think it is a good candidate for self-hosted wiki software.

Of course this is simply how I envision it. I like things to be organized. It is naturally up to the site owners to decide if they want to run a wiki, and under what conditions, and I imagine the formatting of the content would be a matter which all interested parties could decide upon.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login