Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rant # 504: $729 stroller

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Rant # 504: $729 stroller
September 21, 2005
Fuckity fuck fuck fuck FUCK!!!

I paid far less than that for my very first CAR! It was a 1965 Ford Fairlaine, which I bought in 1978. I paid $200 for it.

I still miss that car, even though it was a gas-guzzler.

But really...what kind of a fuckwad pays $729 for a fucking STROLLER? For fuck's sake!

One could argue that it's the breeders' money to do what they wish with. But in reality, it is OUR money...the money they get via their breeder tax breaks and shit. WE are paying taxes to help rich breeders buy this dumb fucking shit???

Makes me so fucking mad!
sprogless
Re: Rant # 504: $729 stroller
September 22, 2005
Moo must have the most trendy, expensive stroller they sell at Breeders R Us. She couldn't possibly take her sweet, little pukeloaf for a walk around the country club in a K-Mart Blue Light Special srtoller, now, could she? Gosh, no. That wouldn't look so hot to her McMansion Moo friends. That's why it's so easy to spot a breeder. They see their brats as fashion accessories, and their lame-ass baby crap as a status symbol, but we already knew that. I detest breeders. I hope they rot in Hell, strapped into cheap, ugly ,strollers.
mercurior 1
September 22, 2005
not only these strollers are way expensive, they have been reported into giving kids back problems in later life, they dont support the back properly apparently..

its as if they have no other life apart from their kid and have to beat the next couple with a brat..
CF Uter
September 28, 2005
Actually a lot of breeders buy these strollers. REally. If you see a huge ass stroller, they're pretty expensive. WE CFs just don't realize it.

This isn't unusual but it is just another reason to hate breeder mentality and lifestyle.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.