Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Schadenfreude feast a la Smothering

Posted by Cambion 
Schadenfreude feast a la Smothering
November 26, 2010
It's been a while since I've done one of these...mostly since I've been so damn busy lately. But I figured it was high time I moseyed back to Smothering to see what kind of dumbassery they've dished up this week. Another emoticon version too (and if this bugs anyone, let me know so I don't do it in the future).

:cen Bitch-brat toadler tries to scold her Moo for telling her to do things. Man, I'd be slapping this kid so hard, her eyes would be bleeding if she talked to me this way. http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1281728/3-year-old-scolds-me-how-to-respond

saying 'wtf' Future Felon has stolen about 20 Nintendo DS's from his classmates within the past year. Mommy says no amount of gentle discipline stops his thieving. Maybe she should punish him like they do in some cultures by chopping off his hand. http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1280605/my-8-year-old-son-keeps-stealing-help

eye rolling smiley Moo asks how to not be a doormat while doing attachment parenting and GD. The first step is to not do AP and GD at all. http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1280093/how-do-you-not-be-a-doormat-for-your-kids-and-still-be-ap

spanking with a whip on the ass Moo mad because her MIL has a spine and didn't let Moo's little brat-tard destroy her house like she has most likely done to her own Moo's house. http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1279324/father-s-wife-put-her-hands-on-my-child

:crz Angry Moo doesn't know how to not be pissed at her bratty daughter. And she makes sure to point out that her brat is adopted while her bio son is "homegrown." He's not a fucking parsley plant, Moo! I say let the anger all come out and wail the kid. http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1272753/i-need-help-controlling-anger

:bdid Moo with violent little bastard that will follow her around so he can keep hurting her. It's so pathetic that she is allowing herself to be a toddler's punching bag. And of COURSE she's incubating another one because, hey, one mad little retard in the house isn't enough, so let's make another one! http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1273124/the-violence-has-to-stop-18mo

confused smiley 3-year-old has begun shitting his pants every single day since his brother was born. But Moo says the kid will clean himself up since she got sick of doing it...and this makes other Moomies sad because that's not gentle discipline! Duh suggests sticking the kid in a diaper to shame him into not crapping himself anymore, but if he's not ashamed to shit himself, he won't be ashamed to shit a diaper either. http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1273775/3-5yo-pooping-pants-everyday-need-serious-insight-help

sad smiley Brilliant Moo not only married a man who she knew was abused and neglected and overall fucked up as a kid (and is also now an abuser), but fucked him and had his kid...and now the kid is showing possible signs of sexual abuse by him. Of course, they aren't divorced...just separated and they share ownership of a house and Duh likes to drive by the house to see who Moo has over. Moos can really pick 'em - they marry the first thing that will fuck them and wonder why their abusive tendencies start showing later on. http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1279965/possibly-my-worst-parenting-nightmare

two cents Mommies find out the hard way that court ordered payments from their baby-daddies often don't mean shit since the Duhs can just not pay and there's not a thing these swine can do about it. Boo hoo for you - you bred with the fuckers (probably oopsed some of them too). http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1278909/dd-s-father-no-longer-wants-to-be-financially-responsible-for-her

:pwned Another prize of a "STBXH" (soon to be ex-husband)...he tries to run off with the kids in the middle of the night, and Moo tries to stop him by hitting him. He calls the police and nothing happens, so when she asks him to leave the next day (since they live in the same house), he gets a restraining order put on her so she will be thrown out of the house. http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1278958/what-are-grounds-for-restraining-or-protective-orders

:Violin Moo takes care of the kids 24/7 while Duh does not, and when she tells him to watch the kids for her for a bit, he tells her she needs a shrink. http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1280606/i-need-some-time-to-myself-each-day-dh-thinks-that-makes-me-psycho

two faces puking Duh makes Moo feel icky about tit-feeding her going-on-four-year-old by saying that the kid is a guy, and therefore, nursing is comforting to him. Whether or not that's true, good for him for making her feel like the sick pedo-perv she really is. Of course, the fellow board swine have all manner of arguments against that...such as men who are disrespectful toward women are that way because they weren't tit-fed long enough. http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1233293/dh-questioning-my-exit-strategy

Mr. T: I pitty tha fools Moo is worried her 6-year-old's classmates will start picking on her because she still gets tit-fed. Well if you're worried, either quit nursing her or let her get shamed - either way, she'll quit nursing. One Moo comes out and tells the OP to not refer to child-led weaning as weird because she doesn't want people to think their pedophile fantasies breastfeeding rituals are weird. http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1242369/please-share-your-experiences-with-nursing-a-gradeschooler

shrug Kids find more creative ways to Darwinize themselves. In this case, a toddler strangles herself with a window blind cord. http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1280757/how-am-i-supposed-to-live-without-my-daughter

:mrd Moo doesn't like that her father began dating two days after his wife of 50+ years died and is marrying her less than six months after his wife's death. http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1279143/my-papa-is-getting-married-today

hitting over the head with a hammer Moo talks about how her teen nephew sustained a bad head injury wherein the left and right halves of his brain actually split from one another. Moo, of course, mentions how she's so sad that he won't ever drive, have a date, or lose his virginitiy. Oh noes, he might not ever have kids of his oooowwwwnnnn! What a fucking pity! http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1277330/grieving-my-head-injured-nephew

:eh?? Woman talks about how a man who was high passed out at the wheel of his car and plowed her sister down, killing her. Moo mentions how she has four children who she is struggling to care for. Umm, what do your kids have to do with your dead sister? Nothing, that's what. These bitches drag their crotch-dragons into fucking everything. http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1275749/my-sister-was-killed-when-i-was-walking-with-her

:dindin Moo-bitch has a family of eight (starting pumping the brats out in 2000) and has no leftovers from dinner, so she asks how she can feed her huge family because she's so fucking broke. Well, you should have considered that before you started spawning like it was going out of style, you cow. If all else fails, eat the kids. http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1279073/what-if-you-never-have-leftovers-feeding-a-huge-family

drinkingy Broke Moo doesn't like that her husband is going to spend the money he earns buying himself some fun toys (home theater system and an XBox 360). They have a lot of debts, but it's his money, so if he wants to buy himself stuff rather than put it toward his bills, then that's his choice...even if it's a bad one. Love the Moo who says, "Just because he makes the money doesn't mean YOU don't get a say in how it's spent!" http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1279646/dh-s-out-of-control-christmas-wishlist
Re: Schadenfreude feast a la Smothering
November 26, 2010
I found this image on the forums you linked to. This looks like pedophilia to me! Would people think it's so cute if it was an image of a father in bed with his shirt off smiling next to his child? saying 'wtf'
November 26, 2010
saying 'wtf' Future Felon has stolen about 20 Nintendo DS's from his classmates within the past year. Mommy says no amount of gentle discipline stops his thieving.

The signature of the OP says it all for me. I can't include the images inline because I don't want to link back to smothering, but this should give you an idea...replace {angel} with the image in this post, and {belly} with the one in the next post.

Mama to Aiden (8), Ember (5), Audrey (3) and 3 {angel}. {belly} Expecting #4 in April.

November 26, 2010
And here's the belly image...surely we need these emoticons to make fun of them with?

November 26, 2010
lavender_rose
I found this image on the forums you linked to. This looks like pedophilia to me! Would people think it's so cute if it was an image of a father in bed with his shirt off smiling next to his child? saying 'wtf'

Blech, that's even worse than our icon for it. :gross
November 26, 2010
Anybody who suspects a person of child abuse and then goes on to leave said child with a potential abuser should be chucked in jail themselves. Disgusting! And OMG the one who is angry at granny for not childproofing sounds unbelievably petty.
November 26, 2010
One of the moocunts chimes in on the "destroying MIL's house" thread:

Refusing to baby proof is not only immature of your step mother, but also dangerous.

Oh really? The entire world should turn backward on its axis to accommodate your little crawling, drooling mistake? Everyone should lower their standards to include blankets on the furniture, no glass items and those ugly electrical socket covers? Bitch, please.
November 26, 2010
These women's sigs crack me up. It's so vomit-worthy how they see themselves. two faces puking

Sue, mama to Spitfire (4/06) and a Firecracker (9/08)
Hopefully one more Gotta get daddy on board!!

single activist future anthropologist cosleeping and nursing an 8 year old wanna be belly dancer

rockabilly mama to two aztec warriors. the smilies say it all. {followed by a whole line of images}

Kas (23), Helpmeet to Stefan (24), Mom to Franklin Gaudelio 4/15/09, EDD:Jan 21st
November 26, 2010
There's this woman on another forum I belong to that refers to each one of her kyds as some type of "pea". "Split pea" "Sweet pea" "Spicy pea" "Sour pea". ONe of the "peas" is knocked up at age 18. How about calling that one "Pea Soup". Here's some "pea soup" for you: two faces puking

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
November 26, 2010
  • Bitch-brat toadler tries to scold her Moo for telling her to do things.
    Advice from fellow inmate: It sounds to me like you are in a hurry with things. Hurrying doesn't work well with children. When we are in a hurry I get snippy and my kids get slower than molasses. I think planning two or three times as long to get some things done might take the edge off for you and your child. "Now, children, please get out of bed. I know you're sleeping, but the building is on fire. No, there's no rush--take your time. Oops, did we forget Mr. Snuggles? I'll go back and get him."
  • Moo asks how to not be a doormat while doing attachment parenting and GD.
    Comment from the peanut gallery: I try to remember that my children are perfect little mirrors. So self love and self respect are the parental mantras in our choatic paradise. She should try tell that to the juvenile delinquent's mother!
  • Moo mad because her MIL has a spine and didn't let Moo's little brat-tard destroy her house like she has most likely done to her own Moo's house.
    One can almost taste the outrage in this response: Refusing to baby proof is not only immature of your step mother, but also dangerous. As for her putting her hands on your child and talking to her like that, NOT GOOD. This comment comes from the mother of the little kleptomaniac.
    Nine out of ten moos recommend: I you have a strong need to let your kid have free reign of their environment, I agree with the PP who said you should keep activities to kid friendly zones. I also think if that is not an option and you need to go there again you should take control of the situation and ensure your DD is entertained, enaged, and stays within boundaries that do not upset your SM.
  • Angry Moo doesn't know how to not be pissed at her bratty daughter.
    Another moo suggests this: One of [my coping mechanisms] for a while (while I was working things out) was to (a) flop down on the nearest surface, chair, floor, whatever and say "I am a limp blade of grass"....that sounds INSANE but with me, when my son would hit me, my immediate reaction was HUGELY physical. My body would tense up, I wanted to fight back. (My attitude was "I haven't been hit since my dad hit me when I was young, and I am NOT about to let anyone do it now"). So to counter that, I'd go limp and that would help me to regain my composure.
  • Moo with violent little bastard that will follow her around so he can keep hurting her.
    But it's her fault: To be honest I only mentioned it at all because in your post it seems like you are still spanking him sometimes and I tihnk in order to see improvement from his end there must be some from yours.
  • 3-year-old has begun shitting his pants every single day since his brother was born. But Moo says the kid will clean himself up since she got sick of doing it.
    Diagnosis: the child is a perfectionist! Because what could be more perfect than shitting your pants? Sometimes it does help to have an outside perspective. It sounds to me like your son is both fiercely independent and perhaps a perfectionist. Those are going to be great qualities when he's an adult, but it's hard when you're 3!
  • Duh makes Moo feel icky about tit-feeding her going-on-four-year-old by saying that the kid is a guy, and therefore, nursing is comforting to him.
    But her powerful words stopped duh in his tracks: He kind of backed off then, realizing that he had touched upon something deep. And said, "Listen, what you're doing for our boys is beautiful. If that's your plan--to let him decide when he's ready to stop--then I'm all for it. I only wanted to know if you had a plan."
  • Moo is worried her 6-year-old's classmates will start picking on her because she still gets tit-fed.
    The best solution, of course, is to let your child know that she is the one who is morally right, and all other points of view are totally wrong: My daughter assumed that other kids who did not nurse were just weird, kind of like kids who eat meat or people who go to the hospital to have babies. She was never embarrassed and I don't think anyone ever teased her about it.
  • Moo talks about how her teen nephew sustained a bad head injury wherein the left and right halves of his brain actually split from one another. Moo, of course, mentions how she's so sad that he won't ever drive, have a date, or lose his virginitiy.
    It's actually a Duh, or else a lesbian (speaks of "My wife" being pregnant). And it was completely the nephew's fault. I say: how do you know he hasn't lost his virginity? He was 16.
    Also, a moo shares her story of reproducing with the brain-damaged. So there's still hope for nephew's sex life: My husband suffered a brain injury in 2003, just before we were due to be married. ... He'll never work, drive, or be remotely independent again, but he gets by. And therein lies the paradox, he's come so far, yet he's still missing so much. I've almost forgotton what the 'real' him was like and that can be difficult. Sometimes I wonder if it would have been easier on us all if he hadn't made it, and I feel terrible for thinking such things - but I'm only human. We've had two children since the accident as part of my effort to continue our lives on a 'normal' track.
  • Woman talks about how a man who was high passed out at the wheel of his car and plowed her sister down, killing her. Moo mentions how she has four children who she is struggling to care for.
    Umm, what do your kids have to do with your dead sister? Nothing, that's what. These bitches drag their crotch-dragons into fucking everything. Well, you know, a death makes you start thinking about life & all that, and her kids are her life. It sort of makes you think...or what passes for thinking, in a moo.
  • Broke Moo doesn't like that her husband is going to spend the money he earns buying himself some fun toys (home theater system and an XBox 360).
    Of course, her idea of 'keeping costs down' is: I wanted to keep costs for gifts and decor and all that under $600 plus food.
November 26, 2010
SlumSlut
There's this woman on another forum I belong to that refers to each one of her kyds as some type of "pea". "Split pea" "Sweet pea" "Spicy pea" "Sour pea". ONe of the "peas" is knocked up at age 18. How about calling that one "Pea Soup". Here's some "pea soup" for you: two faces puking

Maybe the father can be dubbed Pee-Wee Herman?
And I'm sure that woman thinks she's clever for saying 'pea' instead of 'bean'.
November 26, 2010
yurble
SlumSlut

Maybe the father can be dubbed Pee-Wee Herman?
And I'm sure that woman thinks she's clever for saying 'pea' instead of 'bean'.

Let's just say that she lives in the same town Sarah Palin is from and leave it at that, shall we?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
November 26, 2010
yurble
These women's sigs crack me up. It's so vomit-worthy how they see themselves. two faces puking

The Smothering brigade have the most gag-worthy sigs on the entire internet. You can be entertained for many minutes at a time just scrolling through, looking at the sigs, and completely bypassing the posts.

SlumSlut
There's this woman on another forum I belong to that refers to each one of her kyds as some type of "pea". "Split pea" "Sweet pea" "Spicy pea" "Sour pea". ONe of the "peas" is knocked up at age 18. How about calling that one "Pea Soup". Here's some "pea soup" for you:

Ugh. smile rolling left righteyes2 That reminds me of the idiot mommy blogger at My Charming Kids who refers to hers as McDonald's items. Big Mac, McNugget, McMuffin, Small Fry, and I think the new one is McFlurry. I think she should just keep having them until she runs out of items. She still needs:

Shamrock Shake, Filet O' Fish, McGriddle, Salad Shaker, Snack Wrap, McRib, and Big N' Tasty. The last one, I mean, come on. She's just got to use that one. Keep getting knocked up, mommy from MCK. Jesus and Ronald McDonald demand it.

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
November 26, 2010
Maybe if she births an anorexic kid, she can call that one McRib. And maybe a future L'il Sizzler could be a Grilled or Crispy Chicken.
November 26, 2010
Cambion
Maybe if she births an anorexic kid, she can call that one McRib. And maybe a future L'il Sizzler could be a Grilled or Crispy Chicken.

waving hellolarious I think you're onto something here, Cambion.

One of my favorite things about this particular mommy blogger (well, aside from the corny McD's names for her kids)? She calls her husband "Prince Charming" - and yet, the guy has two domestic assault charges against him (one of which he actually plead guilty to). In other words, he fits the Prince Charming nickname to a 'T'. Oh, but God brought them together. Uh-huh. Even though she constantly writes about their marital problems, she keeps having kids with the guy. She's also apparently hated (even by other mommy bloggers) for exploiting her very-ill-and-possibly-dying son (who is better now because, uh, according to her, Jesus "healed" him) for financial gain and attention.

If you're feeling saucy (and have a handy barf bag), her blog is a nice, big helping of Jesus-freak mommy schadenfreude, replete with lies, my-family-is-so-perfect-and-yours-isn't proselytizing, gag-worthy kid photos, marriage counseling stories about how the problems in the blessed union are a result of Satan having a vested interest in messing things up for her, etc.

For me, falling prey to satan’s lies is, like, so 2009. - An actual blog quote.

Ok, back to the Smothering comments - sorry for the hijack. winking smiley

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
November 26, 2010
RatsNotBrats

I take it we're supposed to search by the quote, but why not just make a new topic for her, complete with link? Maybe McMommy will become a favorite too.

I see she can count...sort of.
Number of lovely comments about our family size, age of children, braveness, haircuts of children or us having our “hands full” we got yesterday – at least thirteen

one – Number of our children inadvertently locked in our rental car this afternoon while we were visiting a park named after my grandmother and grandfather (a former mayor of this city).

Resulting number of parents of said child left anxious – two

five – How many policemen, daddies, paramedics, grandpas and fire and rescue workers it took to open the car.

November 26, 2010
yurble
RatsNotBrats

I take it we're supposed to search by the quote, but why not just make a new topic for her, complete with link? Maybe McMommy will become a favorite too.

Ah, sorry Yurble - I mentioned the blog title in my first post but didn't make it all that clear. Just type 'my charming kids' into Google and enjoy. First site that pops up.

I take it you've read MckMama Without Pity? She's a favorite in the fundie snarker's world. [/quote

No, I haven't! Didn't know there was such a thing! Oh, I'm definitely going off to read it now, though.

November 26, 2010
RatsNotBrats
yurble
RatsNotBrats

Ah, sorry Yurble - I mentioned the blog title in my first post but didn't make it all that clear. Just type 'my charming kids' into Google and enjoy. First site that pops up.

Oh, I found it using the direct quote you gave, I just thought maybe you were not giving a direct URL for some deliberate reason.
December 01, 2010
I'm looking at McMamma's blog and there's an entry about how she prefers to go shopping with all five of her children in tow, allows them to touch anything in the store that they want as long as they do it with just one finger (because just one toddler finger is so much cleaner than all five or ten - is it that hard to teach them to respect stuff that isn't theirs?), and is so busy photographing the event that she can't keep track of all five of her children as they swarm the store. She is everything I hate about Moos.

But even when it’s not, and their little fingers slip, sending grapes bounding across the tiled floor, that’s okay. It’s just what childhood, and trips to the store with little ones, are made of. It’s all part of the adventure.

Yeah, it's okay for you because you probably didn't tell anyone your brats spilled grapes all over the floor and thus didn't have to pay for them. But somebody has to. Self-centered bitch. smile rolling left righteyes2
December 01, 2010
Christhead
I'm looking at McMamma's blog and there's an entry about how she prefers to go shopping with all five of her children in tow...

I was reading that too--she prefers it so she can get some time with her hubby. Why, are they trying for #6?
December 01, 2010
Christhead
I'm looking at McMamma's blog and there's an entry about how she prefers to go shopping with all five of her children in tow, allows them to touch anything in the store that they want as long as they do it with just one finger (because just one toddler finger is so much cleaner than all five or ten - is it that hard to teach them to respect stuff that isn't theirs?), and is so busy photographing the event that she can't keep track of all five of her children as they swarm the store. She is everything I hate about Moos.

But even when it’s not, and their little fingers slip, sending grapes bounding across the tiled floor, that’s okay. It’s just what childhood, and trips to the store with little ones, are made of. It’s all part of the adventure.

Yeah, it's okay for you because you probably didn't tell anyone your brats spilled grapes all over the floor and thus didn't have to pay for them. But somebody has to. Self-centered bitch. smile rolling left righteyes2

If she thinks that watching a brat dropping grapes all over the floor is an "adventure", then it's no wonder that she is a power moo and happy about it. It takes a great deal of low mentality and lack of imagination to consider ANY shopping experience with a toddler as an "adventure". Yes and they DON'T tell anyone about the grapes either. My mother slipped on some of those grapes about ten years ago and STILL has problems with the ankle and knee that she fractured as a result of it! They don't pay for the shit that their brats destroy and they don't clean it up either. They just act as if it never happened and move quickly along with the attitude that "Kids will be kids" and FUCK everybody who may be injured in it's wake of destruction.

I have seen kyds break and spill juice bottles in the store, drop strawberries, grapes, etc.....spill drinks, pull shit off of shelves that can easily be tripped over, and I can't even BEGIN to describe all of the mass destruction that they have caused within the confines of a restaurant. Yet, the moos act as if they haven't seen it when they CLEARLY have and do nothing in the way of reporting it OR cleaning it up.:sbx

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 01, 2010
This is yet another reason I don't want kids. I have a VERY bad temper. I have a pretty long fuse, but once the switch it flipped it is ON. I'd end up in jail for beating or strangling one of these brats if they were mine. Then again, they'd never get to be that bad because I have a zero tolerance policy (just like my parents had) for bullshit so it would never get to the point where these losers have gotten with their brats.

Draconian rules when I was growing up.
December 01, 2010
Ugh, screaming kids of any age incites a rage in me like no other. I had to sit in the waiting room of the local outpatient clinic and there was a bunch of brats near me because this brilliant bunch just had to bring the whole fucking family in for their one child that needed care. Even having to hear the bastards squealing (not screaming) was making me dig my nails into my palms as I kept myself from saying audibly how much I hate kids and how I wish they'd all go concuss themselves and shut the fuck up. I could never have kids, even if I wanted them - the thing would be dead in a week because I'd throttle it to make it stop crying.
December 07, 2010
I never knew MckMama existed until I read this thread. I looked at her blog a while ago, but recently decided to check it again. The post from today is about how she left her Prince Charming over a Christmas gift she wasn't happy with. I wonder what truly caused that marriage to fail, besides her entitled attitude. eye rolling smiley
December 08, 2010
Cambion
two faces puking Duh makes Moo feel icky about tit-feeding her going-on-four-year-old by saying that the kid is a guy, and therefore, nursing is comforting to him. Whether or not that's true, good for him for making her feel like the sick pedo-perv she really is. Of course, the fellow board swine have all manner of arguments against that...such as men who are disrespectful toward women are that way because they weren't tit-fed long enough. http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1233293/dh-questioning-my-exit-strategy

So, why is it "icky" to refer to your son as a "guy" but okay to refer to him as your "little man"? hitting over the head with a hammer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login