Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

entry 506

Posted by Nour 
Nour
entry 506
September 22, 2005
It is sad that the moo would have been home much earlier and never would have hit Keith and Andy had she hadn't wanted to stay away from her family longer (but then again, she could have hit someone else in that four minutes). And how telling it is when she called her husband to say she was staying out longer and he gets pissed. How dare she not watch every fucking stupid game of his and actually have fun herself! Then when she does, she doesn't know how to handle it.
My head did go splody reading this.
sprogless
Re: entry 506
September 22, 2005
As angry as this makes me, I can't help but feel sad for everyone involved.Greg may seem like a selfish prick, but put yourself in the man's shoes.This kind of shit can happen to anybody, and you never know how you'll cope with it. I'm not making any excuses for Kate, though. She knew she was fucked up when she got behind the wheel. She'll pay for this for the rest of her life, and she deserves to. Her suffering isn't shit compared to Keith's. They should have put the goddamn bracelet around her neck, where she wouldn't have been able to hide it.
September 23, 2005
Let me get this straight--
It was the kids who drove her to drink in the first place. so, when she gets arrested for drunk driving, she gets knocked up again? and this is after the shit hit the fan and she knew she was probably going to jail? My guess is moomy and Duhddy thought that "nobody would be so heartless to put a pregnant lady in jail!" Sorry. And let's say she didn't go to jail. In another couple of months she would have put somebody else in the hospital because now she would have four kids driving her to drink.

Yes. That sound you heard was my head exploding.
Nour
September 23, 2005
I knew a girl while in the service who got court-marshalled for using a military credit card to buy herself a few thousand dollars worth of CDs, clothes, and shoes. She got pregnant waiting for it to go to trial. She looked verrry pregnant during the trial and during the proceedings she kept reminding the court that she was pregnant. No shit! She spent a few months in the brig, as she should have.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.