Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yeah RIGHT!

Posted by cheeselouise 
cheeselouise
Yeah RIGHT!
September 25, 2005
If she's whining and mooing about duhd doing stuff with his friends now, can you imagine how she'll be AFTER the twins are sluiced? She says she'd be more willing to "let" him go after the whelping. Yeah right...cuz everything'll be so much easier then. Christ. And she can't even handle a goddamn dog on her own? Poor doggie.
Re: Yeah RIGHT!
September 25, 2005
Did you catch what she wrote about the dog? That it's hyper? I'd be hyper too if I were LOCKED IN A CRATE ALL THE TIME*.

*I understand the concept of crate training, but I would bet this is just a pair of assholes who waaaaaanted a dog but didn't want any of the responsibility, so they lock him in a crate 24/7.

All puppies can be obnoxious....you have to WORK WITH THEM and TRAIN THEM to become civilized members of the family. But she can't work with the dog because she's Pragnunt.

Stellar parents in the making, no? And this is another pet that will be history after the Little Mirakuls are born.
Feh
September 26, 2005
My advice to you lady is...if you get to ride the gravy train, THEN YOU DON'T GET TO BITCH!! Jesus christ, this woman sits at home all day and does nothing, not even take care of the damn dog (what ever happened to getting a dog for a couple years and if you don't mess that up, have a kid?). Now, I don't know much about dogs, but I do belive they can be trained to go outside, do their thing and then return on command. AMAZING! Her husband not only has to support her, but also give up some work time AND free time to...to what? Rub ointment on her stretch marks? Listen to her bitch about how HAAAAARD it is to lie around eating bon bons, while the dog barks endlessly in it's cage? Grind his teeth down to stumps with emmasculated rage as this worthless sack of shit who he must have been fooled into marrying whines about how he's not doing a good enough job ministering to her EVERY NEED?!!! How selfish he is for taking ONE DAMNED DAY to go play golf because it'll cause her to experience a moment of emotional discomfort? Guess what you stupid cow...SOMETIMES LIFE MAKES YOU SAD and SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

What the hell kind of help does she need anyway? I read nothing about her pushing out any babies, lifting furnature, or oral sex while he's gone. I can not believe I am saying this, but I guess some people deserve a beating.
Feh
September 26, 2005
Where on earth did you get that anyway? It kind of freaks me out.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.