Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entry 514

Posted by Pets4MePlease!! 
Pets4MePlease!!
Entry 514
September 29, 2005
How very touching. *PUKE* She wants all 13 of her bastard children together in a "big ol' house" in Boston. Maybe welfare will buy her a mansion on Beacon Street.
Anonymous User
Re: Entry 514
September 29, 2005
Now this shit chaps my ass to no end. I live in the Boston area, and I know first-hand how fucking expensive it is even for upper-middle class people to live here.

And then we get raped up the ass for high state taxes, as well.

I am sure that it has not escaped her attention that welfare payments are higher here than they are down south.

This cow has barely worked a day in her fucking useless life...she worked a little, yes, but nowhere near enugh to have paid a goodly amount into the system. She was sucking off the gub'mint tit in Louisiana, and now she'll keep doing so here.

WHY WHY WHY does the news media, and most of the rest of the world glorfy all of this irresponsible breeding? Even if there never was a Hurricane Katrina, this dumb cow had NO BUSINESS getting knocked up yet again.

I have no issue with giving people a helping hand during a time like this...but there has to be a limit.
Feh
Re: Entry 514
September 30, 2005
How would she find the time to work? She's been pregnant for 11.25 years of her life.....then if you add in, say 4 months of "maternity leave" for each kid, that's 5 additional years. Now, granted, she wasn't working to begin with, but what employer would hire or keep her on with a record like that? I certianly wouldn't and I'm not even responsible enough to have a business.

Now, I'm not even responsible enough to have kids, but I think when you can't remember their names and birthdates any more, it's a good sign you've got more than enough. She'd be a good candidate for involuntary sterilization, as she doesn't seem to have the sense to a. take one pill a day or b. use a freaking condom. It'd be pretty easy, as I'm pretty sure she's lost all feeling down there. Next time she comes in to spoot one out, just knock her out and snippy snip...ain't no more babies coming out of her.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.