Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Disapline of Brats

Posted by Catherine 
Catherine
Disapline of Brats
October 02, 2005
Today you can not hit your kids, thay will cry to a teacher"Mommy/Daddy hit me." The Namby pamby method of disapline is "Time-outs",and brats see this as easy not hard to do. Parents can not hit their brats in public for fear of being arrested by the Cops in the store.
mercurior 1
Re: Disapline of Brats
October 03, 2005
they beleive a smack across the legs is the same as a punch in the face, my mum used to smack my legs, 3 fingers hard, more a shock than painful, it never did me any harm, i agree when parents punch kids, thats wrong, use canes or whatever, but a small smack leaves no lasting marks, or pain, that i agree with..

its all a matter of proportions..
Feh
October 03, 2005
All people have left is mental abuse. Tell 'em they're adopted, threaten to sell them to gypsies, the circus, bums...whatever. Yell alot, become enraged at the drop of a hat. When you hear sirens, make sure the kid knows you've "called them this time" then laugh wildly when they pass by. My mom used to do that one...ahhh memories.
October 22, 2005
If you start by setting parameters early enough for the little darlings, they soon learn exactly how far they can go. Discipline is what should be taught from an early age, Beatings, excessive shouting is not necessary but they need to learn that bad behaviour is unacceptable.

If they haven't the time to nurture and care for the children so that they are not a nuisance to everyone around them, then they simply should not be having them in the first place.

sprogless
October 22, 2005
So true. But, try telling that to a breeder.
melissa
October 31, 2005
i have 4 children 2 our mine and 2 are my husbands i love them all very much and have started adoption proceedings for my husbands children one 13 and one 11 however my 13 year old is the most challanging child i have ever encountered in my life all though i love her as if she is mine she just doesnt care she craves negative attention and thirves on positive her grades are horrible and her behavior at home is the same as for disapline i have taken all privlegages away due to her grades i really am at a point that i dont know what to do she refuses any ttype of counciling or any type of one on one any advise in this matter would be greatly appreciated
pleas e-mail me at lissa1064@yahoo.com
Feh
October 31, 2005
Melissa up there can't be serious, can she?
KidFreeLuvnLife
November 02, 2005
Melissa just doesn't have a clue. Poor thing. And her grammar/writing skills suck as bad as her parenting skills. And I'm sure she and hubby will be breeding another mouth to feed any day now so they can have one that is "their own." Another spayshul mirakul. She doesn't belong here and wouldn't really like my advice on what to do with the 13 year old snot nose - who, no doubt, will probably be knocked up by next year this time. Melissa if you are reading this, go troll your mommy and me boards. This board is for people with lives.
mercurior 1
November 03, 2005
melissa, well, i got the solution to all the problems, dump him and the kids, they are horrendous. run away.. but then again you were dumb enough i guess you will stay..

we dont like kids, why would we want to give you advice on kids why would you ask us who dislike kids, for advice.. and they say birth makes a woman smarter.. dear god if thats true, then.. what the hell was she like before, a minus IQ figure??

duh...
sprogless
November 03, 2005
Gee, Melissa, that sounds really bad. I have a lot of experience with troubled kids, so maybe I can help. First, since she's going in that direction, anyway, why don't you put her on the Blvd., and make her earn her keep? She could learn some valuable skills that way, and you & hubby would at least make a little back. It's expensive to raise kids! If you don't want to manage her new career, then I'm sure some man in a flashy suit would be happy to take her on. Good Luck!
CF 4 ever
November 04, 2005
I feel bad for Melissa. Yeah, we like to bash parunts on this board. But somehow, this girl seems desperate. She came to a CF board for advise. Maybe she googled the word "brat" and found us. She sounds like she's really looking for advice. Who knows, maybe she'll find it and become a PNB. We can always hope. Melissa, if you read this, this board is for people who don't have, need, nor want kids. We have chosen to remain childFREE to avoid the miserable situation you are in. Good luck with your advice-seeking, and best wishes.
---CF 4 Ever, with a Gentle Touch
Kgunjoe
November 05, 2005
All you children haters get a life. Children are a gift from the lord your god. If you hate kids, fine, however, Melissa came to this site by mistake, and you all seem to want to put her down cause she is having REAL LIFE problems with a teenager. Now, you don't have to help her on this, but putting her down for asking for help is truly childish, and immature. If you don't have anything good, or useful to her to say, then tell her that she came to the wrong place for that type of advice and be done with it. Otherwise you are just showing your stupidity and ignorance. Have a TAKE, don't SUCK!!!!....I'm out!!!
the professor
November 05, 2005
which lord is my god, Yahweh, Jehovah, Perkons, Odin, Zeus, or Indra

anoon
November 05, 2005
I feel badly for Mellissa too, but damn. She should have read more of the board before jumping in. It is kind of lacking in MB manners.
Feh
November 07, 2005
Ummm...no, Kgunjoe, children are what happens when a man sticks his penis in a lady, moves it around and ejaculates. Then the sperm in the ejaculate swim to find an egg. The first sperm to find the egg will fertilize it, and the process of cell division will begin and the clot of cells will begin to grow and grow, eventually becoming so large, the lady has to push it out her vagina.

I know this sounds crazy, but as of yet science has not proven that there's a big ol' white bearded guy in white robes up in the sky creating or directing the world.

And asking a bunch of confirmed child free folks for child rearing advice is kind of moronic, isn't it? I mean, never having done it, and never wanting to, what the hell do we know about raising children? My advice for making a compliant teenager might be, drugs, and lots of 'em. Keep a kid hooked, and they'll do what you want to get what they need.
KidFreeLuvnLife
November 08, 2005
Kgunjoe is obviously part of the religious, self-righteous, RIGHT. Dude, go back to church, the synagogue or whatever rock you crawled out from under. This board is for people with lives and we don't need to be "scolded" by some pain in the ass troll like yourself. Turn out the lights and fly away, little bird.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.