Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Family pictures with late term miscarriage (disturbing images)

Posted by KABA 
Family pictures with late term miscarriage (disturbing images)
December 13, 2010
I couldn't verify if these are real, but several sites that post graphic death images say it is. I'll let you decide.

These images are VERY disturbing and nasty. I'm adding spacers so you can back out now if you wish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
Re: Family pictures with late term miscarriage (disturbing images)
December 13, 2010
Ahh... This old "gem" has been floating around on the internet for a few years, I believe. Still just as disgusting and disturbing as ever. two faces puking

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know, I know. "You were one once." I was a sperm once, but you don't see me wantin' to cuddle up to a fuckin' wankstain, do you? - John Constantine
December 13, 2010
CherryBlossom
Ahh... This old "gem" has been floating around on the internet for a few years, I believe. Still just as disgusting and disturbing as ever. two faces puking

As I was "researching" this one I saw it first appeared in 08. Seemed long enough to bring back to the conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
December 14, 2010
Why in the hell would anyone photograph their miscarried clump, let alone upload the pics to the internet??? :goggle
December 14, 2010
I can look at the expressions on the kids' faces and easily see that it's real which is deeply disturbing. I believe that it's child abuse to not only show that miscarried fetus to those kids, but to make them hold it AND take a picture with it. I wonder what type of hospital would even allow that, but I don't suppose that they could legally stop it if the fambee insisted on a "visitation" with the decedent. Is it even considered deceased if it never lived outside the womb? What in HELL could this UGLY cow's motivation be to subject her children to this outrageous bullshit? They will likely NEVER be "normal" after having experienced this type of emotional trauma at such an early age. That little girl doesn't even look old enough to attend a funeral of a relative, let alone handle her dead embryo-sister's gruesome and ghoulish little corpse.saying 'wtf'

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 14, 2010
The most disturbing one to me is the last one with the hat. There's a puddle of some discolored I don't even know what staining the blanket behind its head too. At first I thought this was a home... "birth" but after looking again and seeing the bed in the first picture I can just see that it's a really crappy looking hospital. Apparently Moo wasn't too distraught to suck down a soda or slushie of some sort (see bed post in picture #5).

I don't understand why these Moos can never just stop at two kids (or even one!). Or why Moos always have to drag those poor children into their own overblown misery and obsession with dead tissue. It looks like the kids are posing like they're kissing the almost-sibling, which is absolutely disgusting because I'm pretty sure that thing is a biohazard.

And Moo herself looks like a hog! She's one of the worst I've seen as far as Moos go, and it doesn't help that the picture was probably taken inside with a flash. She looks dirty and seriously, seriously unhealthy (and I doubt it's normal pregnancy weight because 1. Moos aren't supposed to gain THAT much and 2. That fetus hardly looks big enough to have been too far along in development). Moo should do herself a favor and accept the children she has, stop trying to get knocked up, and start taking care of herself. I feel like Moos use their pregnancies and these resulting "tragedies" as an excuse to lay around moping and eat whatever they want. They would feel so much better if they'd get off their asses and exercise, stop eating crap, and stop expelling dead fetus after dead fetus! I can't believe people are so stupid.

I have no idea how I'm going to bed now.
December 14, 2010
Christhead
The most disturbing one to me is the last one with the hat.

I agree. The hat is just...they actually had to crotchet or knit it specifically for the miscarried fetus, since it would never fit a full-term baby.
December 14, 2010
It looks more like a Beggin' strip than a baby. Boy, Mommy doesn't look too distraught over the loss of her freshest attempt at a welfare check either, which comes as no surprise. Death was the best future that clump could have, though - I guarantee if it was born alive and raised by this cow, it wouldn't have much to live for. And while I'm all for not shielding a kid from the aspect of death, this isn't the right way to instill such knowledge in them. I have to agree that making those kids hold and snuggle the dead fetus is disgusting and abusive.
And holy hell, who fucked this bitch *three* times? Moos have a talent for finding bottom-of-the-barrel men who are willing to fuck absolutely anything. Maybe that's why so many fugly serial Moos have so many dead and/or sick and/or screwed-up kids - the Duhs were probably retards or junkies and the kids received the same genes. This doesn't even touch on Moo and her probable diabetes, obesity and array of unmedicated mental disorders.
December 14, 2010
This should be child abuse. Those kids look completely grossed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
December 14, 2010
Cambion
It looks more like a Beggin' strip than a baby.

waving hellolarious It's disturbing, but that last photo made me lose it. I'm evil, but that made me laugh out loud!
December 14, 2010
On a lighter note, she just may have created two more CF people out of this.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
December 14, 2010
Christhead Quote:
"At first I thought this was a home... "birth" but after looking again and seeing the bed in the first picture I can just see that it's a really crappy looking hospital. Apparently Moo wasn't too distraught to suck down a soda or slushie of some sort (see bed post in picture #5)."

Thanks for bringing the backgrounds to my attention because I had overlooked it due to my focus being on the "baybee", FUGLY moo, and those poor kids. This new information to me has led me to a chilling conclusion. It appears that they brought the dead embryo home with them. It goes from a sanitized looking room (and a clean moo with those freshly scrubbed open zits) and the regulation hospital bed in the first picture to a dirty bedroom with cheap furnishings in the last four pictures. I ruled out that it was one of those hospital famblee setting grief rooms due to the two younger kyds being in pajamas and the dollar store Jesus picture on the wall. I had also missed that there were two boys with the second one (in pajamas) appearing to be even younger than the little girl.confused smiley

Why does she still have her intake bracelet on and the cotton ball at the IV site? When I have been in the hospital, those are the first things to go after I get into my car to go home. I think that the hospital gear was left on for dramatic effect. "Look at me, I have been in the hospital to pass the loaf, it was not just a regular miscarriage like all of yours were!" Around here, people like to say,"They admitted me to the hospital" as if that's a difficult or unusual feat these days. They attempt to make it seem like ER doctors were swarming at them upon sight because they were at death's door, when we all know that this is RARELY the case! Also, why the hospital attire? Is this to emphasize the fact that this was an "emergency" or is it because she didn't have any clothes to go home in, or possibly because nothing else would fit her massive body?shrug

This moo is HUGE and way too bloated for this to have all been pregnancy induced. That little embryo probably doesn't weigh more than a pound and it's "out", so what's her excuse for her blubber now? I would also be willing to wager that she was knocked up again in record time to get the "replacement baybee" too. Since 2008 she could have already dropped two loaves by now and be "trying" for a third! This moo and her husband, who noticably is missing from the pictures because he is the likely sicko shutterbug, make me sick to my stomach.two faces puking

ETA:Oh and WHAT are they doing with that corpse at home? Are they going to put it in a shoebox and bury it next to Fido and Fluffy in the back yard? WHY IN HELL didn't they let the hospital dispose of it or get a funeral home to haul it off for a cremation service or something? Either of those options would have been preferable to taking a CORPSE home! Is that even legal to take a corpse home? I don't believe that it is which leads me to believe that it was legally considered medical waste. I know of NO ONE who has had corpses laid out at home and the last that I remember hearing about that type of thing was from stories about rural customs in the 1940-50's. I wonder what the hospital's response would have been had we asked to pack peepaw up in the station wagon after he died?confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I hate to say it, but I would bet money that fetus in lovingly wrapped up in the freezer or something creepy like that.

I had a friend who carried full-term and had a stillborn...it was genuinely sad, but the saddest part was when she had professional photos done of the dead infant, and sent them out. I felt so bad for her.
December 14, 2010
It looks like a large period clot.

And the last pic where it is wearing the stupid hat is just insane. I mean What.The.Fuck. Those are some seriously disturbed breeders.
December 14, 2010
It looks older in the last picture. Maybe they let it lie there and decompose a couple of days while Aunt Emily knitted the stupid hat. So then - ITS A GIRL! Wonder if they sent out birth announcements.
December 14, 2010
It appears to be 4-5 months gestational level, but who knows. How can they tell it's gender? SURELY they didn't look hard enough and go peeling it apart like an old doll to see. I wonder if the cow slept with the thing? Wouldn't it be stinking by now? I have so many questions. Does anyone know if there was any kind of follow up on this where these nuts answered questions?

December 14, 2010
My god, I read the warning and still looked and I wish I hadn't. If my feelings about being CF wasn't already cemented, this would've done it.
December 14, 2010
blondie
It looks older in the last picture. Maybe they let it lie there and decompose a couple of days while Aunt Emily knitted the stupid hat. So then - ITS A GIRL! Wonder if they sent out birth announcements.

I was gonna say, it looks like they were passing it around and playing with it long enough for it to dry out and its nose to dent in.

Maybe they're waiting for it to just dry out and mummify.
December 14, 2010
Upon closer inspection, that pink thing on it's head looks like a fancy thimble that an old lady might wear while knitting or quilting. I agree with law1204 too in that it appears as if it's been passed around long enough to actually cave in places and partially mummify. WHY didn't they bury the thing already? Isn't there some sort of violating the dead law or does that not apply to what's legally classified as medical waste? WHO wants to hold and play with what the body has expelled?

December 14, 2010
http://www.miscarriageassociation.org.uk/ma2006/information/hospital.htm

"...The bodies of babies who are stillborn (that is, born dead after 24 weeks of pregnancy), or who are born alive but then die, must by law be buried or cremated. For babies who die during pregnancy before 24 weeks, the situation is different because there is no law that governs what happens to these babies.

After a late miscarriage, most hospitals offer a simple funeral and either burial or cremation. Some hospitals offer this for all babies, no matter how early the loss and whether or not there is a fully formed body. Hospital practice is improving all the time, but sadly some hospitals may still treat the remains of an early loss as clinical waste.........

You may want to make your own arrangements for burying or cremating the remains of your baby, whether you use a funeral director or choose to bury the remains at home..........
A certificate for your baby

Although there is no legal certificate after a pregnancy loss before 24 weeks, some hospitals provide a certificate for parents which acknowledges what has happened. For many parents, this is an important memento."

eye rolling smiley WHAT exactly does the "momento" of the miscarriage say?

December 14, 2010
kidlesskim
eye rolling smiley WHAT exactly does the "momento" of the miscarriage say?

We're sorry
you lost your clump.
Better luck next time.
Think of us.
December 14, 2010
http://miscarriage.about.com/od/forfriendsandfamily/bb/miscarriage-gifts-to-avoid.htm

As a public service to those of you who are contemplating giving a grieving moo a gift after a clump has been passed, I posted a link to a helpful article about gifts to AVOID giving. The following one made me chuckle, although I don't really know why:

Plants (Unless You Know the Person Has a Green Thumb)
"Plants can be an excellent gift -- if the person receiving them has no trouble keeping them alive. However, for someone who isn't good with plants, it can be hard to watch a houseplant die when it was given as a comfort gift after losing a baby. If you want to give a plant as a gift and don't know whether the intended recipient has a green thumb, choose an extremely hardy plant with low maintenance needs that is known to be good for people who have trouble keeping houseplants alive."

December 14, 2010
kidlesskim
http://miscarriage.about.com/od/forfriendsandfamily/bb/miscarriage-gifts-to-avoid.htm

As a public service to those of you who are contemplating giving a grieving moo a gift after a clump has been passed, I posted a link to a helpful article about gifts to AVOID giving. The following one made me chuckle, although I don't really know why:

I was not aware that miscarriages required gifts. I wonder what gift-receiving events I might be missing out on due to my lack of awareness? Negative-pregnancy test day? Toenail clipping day?
December 14, 2010
yurble

We're sorry
you lost your clump.
Better luck next time.
Think of us.

spewing water due to laughing

And here's a fragile houseplant you can kill while you're knitting fetus hats.
At first I was just grossed out. But when I got to the last picture, I just bust out laughing!! WTF???? Why does a dead fetus need a hat?? To stay warm?? To look cute?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login