Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entry 526 - Scientologist spawn from hell.

Posted by Feh 
Great, another minion for the ranks of scientology. Maybe that means one already existing artist will be spared. (Beck USED to be clever, then he discovered scientology...nuff said)

My answers to your questions.
1. No I am not shocked. Tom and Katie are a match made in publicist hell. "I'm not gay" + "I'm a spinless twit"...perfect.
2. Announcement of preggo status pre-nuptuals. Kind of shocking, I didn't think Katie was such a slut, but I'm sure there's some wacko scientologist rule about birth control.
3.No, they won't be changing diapers. They are CELEBRETIES, and thusly incapable of performing normal human duties without assistance, because they are better and more important than the rest of us, and everything they do is SPECIAL. Frankly, I'm waiting for the tell-all book by the person who actually guided Tom's penis into Katie's vagina, because I have a hard time believing that either has the intelligence to figure out that simple biological function on their own. If indeed that happened. I'm assuming though it was some sort of scientologist ritual involving a turkey baster and tin foil hats. The reason it's news is just that...they've some how managed to do something nearly EVERY SINGLE MAMMAL does EVERY FREAKING DAY (okay, not everyone is doing it every day, but you know what I mean), screw and make a mouth to feed. I can hardly wait for the worthless, air waster to spoot out of her as I'm sure it will be a great contribution to society...just like all chidren who are raised by nannies, maids and chauffers are.

I hate celebrity whoreship.
doesnt tom cruise have a problem with people looking into his eyes, i think i read somewhere that, not looking into his eyes was stipulated in any interview contracts..
http://www.sundayherald.com/44693

His real name is Thomas Cruise Mapother IV. He was born in Syracuse, New York, in 1962, to a teacher called Mary Lee Pfeiffer and an engineer called Tom Mapother III, who later divorced. They moved around a lot because of Map other’s job with General Electric – Ottowa, Missouri, Kentucky, Louisiana. Tom junior, the only boy among three sisters, had atten ded 14 different schools by the age of 15. Everywhere the family went, he adopted the local accent, made up cool stories about his past, and joined a sports team.

It just helped me to be more me,” he has said. Scientology “cured” his dyslexia, and raises millions of charity dollars for education programmes in schools and prisons. It offers courses at its Celebrity Centre in Los Angeles, teaching famous, successful disciples how to deceive the curious media through “outflowing false data” and “knowing covert hostility”. The philosophy, according to the Dictionary Of Dianetics And Scientology, applies particularly well to high-achievers, guiding them to focus on “essential income-earning actions, rest, or recreation”. So it’s ideal for Cruise. His personality, pastimes and religion are directed towards what he can project onto the screen, which is the only place he seems to exist.
If you look into his eyes, you can actually feel your soul being sucked out. It's really creepy.
I can't wait until it's time for Katie to shit the kid out. Apparently, the Church of Scientology dictates that women are not allowed to have drugs while birthing, and the sprog is not to get any medical interventions. The real kicker? Mom is not allowed to scream, or even so much as TALK whilst birthing! I found this shocking and disgusting and masogynistic. I talked to DH about it, and he hit the nail on the head: "If you can get a woman to shut up while she's birthing, you can get her to do anything."

Good luck, Katie. I hope your minion has a small head.

I just have to get this off my chest--is it just me, or do organized religions in general tend to give women the short end of the stick?
Does the same rule apply to Tom, will he have to keep his damn mouth shut during the birth and for 7 days afterwards? Damn, I hope so.

I belive that organized religion generally gives women the stick...short or long end, it doesn't matter. Women in any sort of organized religion will always get fucked.
and not in the good way either
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.