Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It's Mom Sexy week!

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
Re: It's Mom Sexy week!
December 17, 2010
law1204
8. My husband may be banging his CF secretary AND the barista chick at Starbucks, but I'm still Mom Sexy!!!

waving hellolarious

That would make the CF secretary pretty desperate, wouldn't it? I'm not sure this the stereotype we CF want for our secretaries. The barista I can understand banging the married duh, because she probably thinks he loves her and she will eventually get to have his babies too. But the CF secretary? ONe would think you'd have more respect for one of your own kind!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 17, 2010
Fuck me with an 8 inch cock, but I am so tired after killing Moomares that I could careless how SEXY I am!!! Real life is tiring!!!
December 17, 2010
kbc
Fuck me with an 8 inch cock, but I am so tired after killing Moomares that I could careless how SEXY I am!!! Real life is tiring!!!

Well I'm a heterosexual female but I get turned on reading your posts. grinning smiley
March 03, 2012
kbc

"I'm a compulsive liar of a SAHM with a life that makes Auschwitz look like Club Med. I sell diapers on the internet, for God's sake! I'm Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Sexy!"

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Anonymous User
March 03, 2012
I had the joy of retrieving an unwisely inserted Hoover attachment from some silly persons bum last night at work. I am Rectal Foreign Body Sexy!! Yeehaw!
March 03, 2012
I'm hella didn't-wash-my-hair-wearing-sweatpants-weekend-slobbing sexy today.
Jennifer K
March 03, 2012
I made a mess of my kitchen last night treating myself to a lovely dinner. I'm slob sexy.
March 03, 2012
After I woke up this morning I stuffed my face and then got on the internet - I'm Glooten Free Yeti sexy!
March 03, 2012
This is....actually how I use the word "sexy." XD I consider myself "a-sexy" (asexual + sexy) and I even call food "sexy."

I had some sexy pizza and chicken wings today. :biggrin2
March 03, 2012
Mom sexy? That puts the moron in oxymoron.

This post reminds me of that 80's parody song "I'm Too Sexy", basically insert anything near the word "sexy" and there's your parody. Shame we're the only ones who get it. SNL needs to get onto this one.
Anonymous User
July 11, 2013
yurble
Sexy does not require a qualifier. A qualifier basically says "this is not an objective measure." 'Mom sexy' is thus not even remotely equal to 'sexy'. Women who are actually sexy don't need to preface it with 'mom' even if they are parents.

I also wonder: in what way does doing mundane chores equate to sexy? Sexy involves inspiring sexual desire. Very few people are turned on by an extensive knowledge of children's authors or an encyclopedic knowledge of the wants and dreams of a couple of children. That would be like me saying I'm am sexy because I wash the dishes and my toilet is clean. Also, I just went grocery shopping and now the fridge is full--I'm so fucking sexy.

Mom sexy sounds like Orwelian double-speak for drab.

You're random-mundane-doing-stuff sexy.
Anonymous User
July 11, 2013
I just finished off half a box of cheese crackers....does that mean I'm Better Chedders sexy?waving hellolarious
July 11, 2013
I clipped, pedicured, and bathed a Shih Tzu today. I'm do-it-yourself dog groomer sexy!
July 11, 2013
I thought "hella" was part of that 80s Valley Girl type of obnoxious slang like "rad", "tubular", and "bitchin". You mean someone is STILL actually using that term?

waving hellolarious
Anonymous User
July 11, 2013
simplyshortz
I just finished off half a box of cheese crackers....does that mean I'm Better Chedders sexy?waving hellolarious

I LOVE Better Cheddars. I WANT some now.
July 13, 2013
sickofbreeders

Funny you bumped the thread today, because as soon as I finish catching up on Bratfree, I'm going to be scrubbing-the-toilet-bowl-sexy.
Anonymous User
July 13, 2013
yurble
sickofbreeders

Funny you bumped the thread today, because as soon as I finish catching up on Bratfree, I'm going to be scrubbing-the-toilet-bowl-sexy.

You work it with that toilet bowl scrubber!
Anonymous User
July 13, 2013
I'm snuggling-with-my-purry sexxy. Yes, that's an extra 'x'.
July 13, 2013
sickofbreeders
yurble
sickofbreeders

You work it with that toilet bowl scrubber!

I haven't had the chance yet, because I was too busy being hella apply-some-elbow-grease-to-cleaning-a-dirty-oven-pan sexy. My SO's eyes were shining with excitement when the job was done.
Anonymous User
July 13, 2013
sickofbreeders
simplyshortz

I LOVE Better Cheddars. I WANT some now.

They're so hard to find where I live. Only one store sells them, so I have to buy at least 2 boxes at a time and hoard them like Gollum.....my precious!
July 13, 2013
I plan on playing a bit of Resistance: Fall of Man today, so I'm shooting-alien-invaders sexy!

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

July 13, 2013
I washed the dishes, cleaned the litter box and swept and mopped my floors. I'm doing housework sexy.
Anonymous User
July 14, 2013
simplyshortz

They're so hard to find where I live. Only one store sells them, so I have to buy at least 2 boxes at a time and hoard them like Gollum.....my precious!

waving hellolarious
July 14, 2013
Pondering a risky real-estate venture that would net me my first house... I'm buying-a-starter-home sexy!

On a tangential note, I'm glad this post reminded me of the trainwreck that was kbc. I'm gonna go read through her outing post again for shits.

---
"Yes, fellow readers, nothing says 'devoted father of a special needs kid' quite like drinking, snorting cocaine, and then taking the boat out for a spin."
- Tiquer
July 14, 2013
I just worked 10-2 hosting at Waffle House. I'm waffle sexy (not the blue kind though).

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login