Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rant 542 Olive Garden Dining Experience

Posted by Pets4MePlease! 
Pets4MePlease!
Rant 542 Olive Garden Dining Experience
October 17, 2005
Sorry to hear about your dining experience. That sucks. The handlers of the ill-behaven yard apes should confine their dining experiences to Chuck-E-Cheese until the kids are, say, about 20 or so. I was at an Olive Garden some months back and was seated next to a breeder couple with their several month old spawn who was throwing pasta all over the table, chairs and floor. When the waitress came with the check, she handed the mother a plate and said - very nicely, "You can put all of the pasta from the floor and all on this plate." The moo goes "Sorry honey, I won't be picking anything up, that's YOUR job." What a cunt. I looked over and said, "Nice" shaking my head. Breeders got up and left. I'm surprised they didn't feel they were entitled to a free meal for the horrible request made by their waitress. Assholes.
Assholes, indeed. Wouldn't it be nice if every restaurant posted a sign or made a notation on the menus saying something like;
"This establishment reserves the right to impose a surcharge of 20% to any party unwilling to maintain control of children present at their table."

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.