Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#549: *No money or phone*

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
#549: *No money or phone*
October 19, 2005
If you can't afford a fucking phone, Melinda, you ignorant SLUT...why the FUCK did you shit out SIX kids?

What a stupid cunt. What's that the breeders say...that WE are the EVIL, SELFISH ones???

Fuck that shit!
the professor
Re: #549: *No money or phone*
October 20, 2005
watch her get 2 days prison, coz she is a moother, women who kill their own kids, are not punished the same was if a man killed them, its a fact.
Pets4MePlease
October 20, 2005
AAAAAAWWWWW, now come on, we're being waaay to harsh on the poor girl. WAAAAH Don'cha know, society is supposed to help pick up the tab when these shitty pahrunts don't know how to stop breeding and can't afford their spawn - who will, no doubt, grow up to be career-breeders like their slut mothers. The cunt was probably on welfare - as I'm sure was the mother of the 7th child who was there - and the way I see it, that's 7 less mouths to feed by way of the welfare rolls, compliments of OUR tax money. Dumb slut. Serves her right. If this justice system has any balls, they'll throw her breeder ass in jail for the rest of her life.
Feh
October 20, 2005
I guess I don't understand how the whole house and everyone in it was burned in "just a few minutes" while she was gone...What was she doing, letting the kids play with dynomite or gasoline and flares?
October 22, 2005
I think you will find that they make a career of breeding unwanted brats in order to get more money from the Government ( us lot in other words). They don't have to look after the little darlings, they don't have to feed them, or nurture them, nor teach them manners and how to behave in public.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.