Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

rant 552 the diana.

Posted by the professor 
the professor
rant 552 the diana.
October 21, 2005
ok, princess diana.. a superficial woman, who repeatedly had affairs with other men, while she was with prince charles, got a divorce, started to hang around with a drug dealer (dodi al fayed apparently used to bring in a kilo of cocaine for his friends) who was the grandson of Adnan Khashoggi diana who threw herself down the stairs to abort one of her kids,

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,2084,00.html

http://everythingroyal.com/everythingroyalburrellbook5.html

princess anne, has done more for charities than diana ever did, and still does, diana milked the publicity creating herself into the "perfect" mother, wife, princess, when a lot of us brits know she wasnt as good as she pretended
Nour
Re: rant 552 the diana.
October 21, 2005
It doesn't matter what a woman does. If she shoots out rugrats and is married, she'll always be "wife and mother" first, defined through others.
the professor
October 21, 2005
yes, theres a rumor that one of them isnt charles either..she was a completely over rated person, and to put her on the pedestal for being a mother well.. she wasnt a good mother in the first place..
annonymouse
October 22, 2005
It doesn't matter what a woman does. If she shoots out rugrats and is married, she'll always be "wife and mother" first, defined through others.

Yep. PD aside - if a woman became president and happened to be a wifey and moo it would be emphasised that this was SO much more important. I don't mean SHE would emphasise it as more important but those who want to make sure that wombyn don't get ideas above their real stations as toilet-cleaners and broodmoos would emphaise it.

Notice how it does not / rarely happens to men who can be presidents, Princes, mountaineers, astronaughts, musicians, etc etc and get recognised for their CAREERS and ACHIEVEMENTS not because they were born with a fucking WOMB.

Oh - and wombyn who have careers and achievements and no cuntshit are unnatural of course.
October 22, 2005
I look on this worship of a totally dysfunctional woman, albeit now deceased as sick and it appears from the press and people writing the books it is in the USA that this woman is still looked on as being perfect.

Diana was a dysfunctional child, her own father and grandmother and her mother all stated that she held the family to ransome to get her own way. She deliberately set out to snare Charles (he was going out with her sister at the time) when she told Charles that her sister had another appointment and she would go out with him instead.

Diana, manipulated and used those boys to her own advantage, they simply brought her what she wanted in the first place, fame, in the limelight and plenty of money and jewels.

She was "at it " long before Charles and Camilla renewed their friendship (driven to it by Diana's actions and it was simply a friendship nothing more until after Diana was killed).

You really should read some of the books done by some of her so-called friends, and you will see the truth there.

As for her romance with Dodi she knew him a matter of weeks yet had set her eyes on the Fayed millions. She purported to be so much against "the landmines" and made big headlines from it, I didn't see any "headlines" regarding the biggest maker of "landmines" Adnan Khassoggi married to Dodi's aunt.

The Professor is correct - The Princess Royal (Princess Anne) does more charitable work than ever Diana did, only she doesn't go for the 'glam' image, she simply gets on with it.

As for Charles he has for very very many years run his own charities to have the young people of Britain, and to provide for the older people as well (out of his own pocket) - He also does an enormous amount of work on behalf of our Queen and our Country.

The Duke of Edinburgh (Prince Phillip) the Queen's husband and father of Charles and Anne also has a personal charity to help the young people of this country to achieve self esteem and respect for themselves. I never see any of this spouted out in the U S of A.

It appears to me you only see what you want to see, not what is exactly happening.

As for the crash and the conspiracy nonsense, I suggest you read "The Bodyguards Story" by Trevor Rees-Jones, that will make you think.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.