Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

553 Baby Ruins Romance

Posted by Pets4MePlease 
Pets4MePlease
553 Baby Ruins Romance
October 21, 2005
Precisely! The reason you never see parents smooching or behaving affectionately in public is because 1. they rarely ARE in public with each other - Mrs. Breeder takes the kids and gets out of the house - off to Wal-Mart, Mr. Breeder stays home for quiet time or to schtoop his fuck buddy while he's got some time, or 2. the couples that ARE together are either bickering at each other over some behavior issue with Bratley, or Mrs. Breeder is pissing, bitching and moaning at the kid while Mr. Breeder is looking around, checking out other women because frankly, he's tired of seeing Mrs. I-Let-Myself-Go-Mouth-Breathing Breeder in pink stretch pants with her hair pulled back in a scrunchy.
Re: 553 Baby Ruins Romance
October 22, 2005
No they inflict their vile offspring on others.there is absolutely no need these days to breed the obviously unwanted children as they do. There are many methods of avoiding it. then they could go out and have a wonderful time and spend time romancing, their partners.

Why do they have to prove they can do it, because that is all it looks like.

sprogless
October 22, 2005
I really think that people breed, simply to prove that someone actually had sex with them. That's pretty sick, I know, but think about it. Some of the breeders are damned unattractive, and nobody would believe that they're getting any, so they have to "prove" it by breeding. I'm not trying to be mean, or anything, but I think it's true.
Nour
October 24, 2005
I agree, sprogless. Then there's the ole "my dick works" syndrome.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.