Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

kbc is kimmie from TCFL

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
Re: kbc is kimmie from TCFL
January 20, 2011
RatsNotBrats
God, I love this fucking board.

Only at BF would a greasy, stretch-marked mommy ooze her way onto the forum and word-drop a bunch of silly CF lingo and fundie sob stories in a half-assed attempt to be accepted by the regulars. Are you mommies REALLY that bored? Are your lives honestly THAT tedious? I knew being a parent sucked cold, dead donkey ass after rigor mortis set in, but aren't your accounts at mommies R awesome dot com, baby n me dot com, my vagina is the source of all life dot com, etc. enough for you?

:drkbddy

RatsNotBrats
Now I'm going to have to give you another nick - I don't want to insult you!

How about Killer Kim, or just Killer, because she is, and she put KrazyBitchCunt away quite nicely?
January 20, 2011
bell_flower
How about Killer Kim, or just Killer, because she is, and she put KrazyBitchCunt away quite nicely?

Good idea. grinning smiley I was going to just go with 'KK', but then I was worried that Toilet Sushi/Lavender Tardflower would confuse the nickname with her favorite racist organization and run off in a frothing tizzy to iron out her white sheets and set some crosses ablaze.

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
January 20, 2011
lurker no mo
These were actual things said here, to KBC/Kimmie:

"Just....*hugs* Lots of them. For a life valiantly fought for, wisdom carefully attained, and the kickass, take no prisoners, voice of truth and goodness you so obviously are in the world. Just *hugs*"

and

"You, CF sister, are fucking awesome!"

Makes the stomach turn, don't it?

Not mine. Why should it? A troll post or posts are ipso facto designed to draw people in so of course a lot of people are going to take them at face value. This is how we feel towards those who express identification with us so us being accepting of someone who presents as a "friend" at first isn't at all surprising, NOR does it have anything to do with any of us. Stop fucking blaming the victim; fraud is as old as time and plenty of people are drawn into ficticious shit all the damn time.

A chill pill. Take one. It's good for the soul.
January 20, 2011
So why is kimmie accepted over at TCFL? Since some of their members likely lurk here (hi Cass, you fucking breeder-pleasing turncoat), they will have seen this thread. Surely she is bullshitting them as much as anyone else, so why would they keep her around? Are they that hard up for members that they're willing to tolerate a pathological liar?
Anonymous User
January 20, 2011
Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou Miss Hannigan for exposing this whore ! :yr

Krummer desperately trying not to blow her cover...

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,85587,page=7

January 20, 2011
If anyone anywhere came onto a public forum claiming to have expertise in, be a member of, have inside knowledge about, have advanced training or education, etc.....in a field of interest of which I was very familiar or was an expert in myself and I could easily see through their transparent lies, then I would consider it my obligation to out their fat asses to the rest of the group. It's one thing to "have a feeling" or just not buy into what they say for whatever reasons. However, if someone who was actually working in the field which the impostor claimed to have been or currently be a part of would have come forward with factual info regarding, or personal anecdotal evidence to the contrary, etc.....which would have stuck a stick of dynamite up the ass of their lies, then I believe that more people would have taken notice and not have been suckered into it in the first place.

To KNOW that someone is committing fraud and do nothing other than simply call bullshit on it as a matter of opinion rather than disclosing their multitude of reasons for feeling the way that they do, makes them guilty as an accomplice and they should be convicted and sentenced accordingly.cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Anonymous User
January 20, 2011
kidlesskim
If anyone anywhere came onto a public forum claiming to have expertise in, be a member of, have inside knowledge about, have advanced training or education, etc.....in a field of interest of which I was very familiar or was an expert in myself and I could easily see through their transparent lies, then I would consider it my obligation to out their fat asses to the rest of the group. It's one thing to "have a feeling" or just not buy into what they say for whatever reasons. However, if someone who was actually working in the field which the impostor claimed to have been or currently be a part of would have come forward with factual info regarding, or personal anecdotal evidence to the contrary, etc.....which would have stuck a stick of dynamite up the ass of their lies, then I believe that more people would have taken notice and not have been suckered into it in the first place.

To KNOW that someone is committing fraud and do nothing other than simply call bullshit on it as a matter of opinion rather than disclosing their multitude of reasons for feeling the way that they do, makes them guilty as an accomplice and they should be convicted and sentenced accordingly.cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

Exactly! Miss H actually looked into her suspicions of kbc and found PROOF instead of just sitting on her ass saying "I call bullshit !".
And she did it without acting smug.
:biggrin2
Anonymous User
January 20, 2011
Dorisan
lurker no mo
Then you totally missed the intended tone, you numbskull.

Next time a troll comes 'round, instead of trying to take posthumous credit ("told you so! told you so!") why don't you ..oh, I dunno ... investigate and present proof, like Hannigan did?

You're nothing but a Wormtail to Voldemort, skulking around for the leavings of others' hard work.

THIS!!!!!!!

hysterical laughterz waving hellolarious bowing
January 20, 2011
So, kbc was a troll. Some of us bought it, some of us didn't, some of us didn't even pay attention to her in the first place. It was bell_flower who reported it to the moderators in a PM. Lurker no mo could have done the same thing, and maybe we would have uncovered this thing sooner. BUT IT IS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL. It hasn't cost anyone any money. No one's identity has been stolen (at least none of OURS have been by THIS incident). There is no grand prize for being the first one to figure out a troll. Although it was Hannigan who made the effort to report what she found, all she did was google an email address.

Personally I don't think kbc is worthy of all this attention s/he's getting right now. S/he is probably sitting there laughing at us for giving so much damn about all this.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 20, 2011
SlumSlut
So, kbc was a troll. Some of us bought it, some of us didn't, some of us didn't even pay attention to her in the first place. It was bell_flower who reported it to the moderators in a PM. Lurker no mo could have done the same thing, and maybe we would have uncovered this thing sooner. BUT IT IS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL. It hasn't cost anyone any money. No one's identity has been stolen (at least none of OURS have been by THIS incident). There is no grand prize for being the first one to figure out a troll. Although it was Hannigan who made the effort to report what she found, all she did was google an email address.

Personally I don't think kbc is worthy of all this attention s/he's getting right now. S/he is probably sitting there laughing at us for giving so much damn about all this.

...........or cowering in fear that she will be publicly outed on facebooger to her husband or that someone will copy-paste and email her husband several hundred pages of her posting on childFREE sites, complete with pictures. I have run across several more and some contain her kids and house in the background and are UNDENIABLY pics that SHE would have had to have posted on a childFREE site. Seriously, if I had created some elaborate persona about being childFREE and had three children, I would without a DOUBT have kept that little tidbit hidden from my spouse. I would imagine that she is HOPING that all of this will die down. As it is now, a bored and/or curious husband (or friend, mother in law, teen kid, etc........) could simply put his OWN email address or his wife's or even HIS or possibly even his son's names in a Google search and it would lead him straight to Bratfree and this topic.

No, I am NOT believing that she is laughing right now, unless of course she is more of a nutcase than it appears.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
kimmie beast
January 20, 2011
I love it as I hacked her account over 2 months ago and it took people this long to notice.....LOL!!! Thanks for giving me more information about her. I wonder if I can get her social security number now! You all rock!!!
January 20, 2011
SlumSlut

I dunno, the fact that people that certifiably crazy are allowed to walk around in public AND have kids instead of being locked up in the Rubber Ramada where they belong is pretty damned scary.
January 20, 2011
kimmie beast
I love it as I hacked her account over 2 months ago and it took people this long to notice.....LOL!!! Thanks for giving me more information about her. I wonder if I can get her social security number now! You all rock!!!

Host name: cpe-76-179-221-121.maine.res.rr.com
IP address: 76.179.221.121

NetRange: 76.179.0.0 - 76.179.255.255
CIDR: 76.179.0.0/16
OriginAS:
NetName: RRACI
NetHandle: NET-76-179-0-0-1
Parent: NET-76-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: DNS1.RR.COM
NameServer: DNS5.RR.COM
NameServer: DNS2.RR.COM
NameServer: DNS6.RR.COM
NameServer: DNS3.RR.COM
RegDate: 2006-07-26
Updated: 2007-03-12
Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-76-179-0-0-1

OrgName: Road Runner HoldCo LLC
OrgId: RRNY
Address: 13241 Woodland Park Road
City: Herndon
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20171
RegDate: 2000-09-28
Updated: 2011-01-05
Comment: Allocations for this OrgID serve Road Runner residential customers out of the New York City, NY and Syracuse, NY RDCs.
Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/org/RRNY

ReferralServer: rwhois://ipmt.rr.com:4321

OrgTechHandle: IPTEC-ARIN
OrgTechName: IP Tech
OrgTechPhone: +1-703-345-3416
OrgTechEmail: abuse@rr.com
OrgTechRef: http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/IPTEC-ARIN

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE10-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-703-345-3416
OrgAbuseEmail: abuse@rr.com
OrgAbuseRef: http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/ABUSE10-ARIN

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

January 20, 2011
Sent to abuse@rr.com :

Hello,

This was recently posted on my website and the IP/Host is Host name:

cpe-76-179-221-121.maine.res.rr.com

This is the text of the post in question:

[[[[kimmie beast
I love it as I hacked her account over 2 months ago and it took people this long to notice.....LOL!!! Thanks for giving me more information about her. I wonder if I can get her social security number now! You all rock!!!]]]]

The sender is threatening to commit identity theft/fraud of one Kim Coons-Bachewich of South Portland, Maine. I am sure that committing or threatening to commit illegal acts using your company's resources is against your company's Terms of Service. Here is the URL of the post:

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,96239,97183#msg-97179

Please let me know what documentation you need me to provide to you, if any.

Sincerely,

BratFree.com Administrator

January 20, 2011
SlumSlut
Sent to abuse@rr.com :

Hello,

This was recently posted on my website and the IP/Host is Host name:

cpe-76-179-221-121.maine.res.rr.com

This is the text of the post in question:

[[[[kimmie beast
I love it as I hacked her account over 2 months ago and it took people this long to notice.....LOL!!! Thanks for giving me more information about her. I wonder if I can get her social security number now! You all rock!!!]]]]

The sender is threatening to commit identity theft/fraud of one Kim Coons-Bachewich of South Portland, Maine. I am sure that committing or threatening to commit illegal acts using your company's resources is against your company's Terms of Service. Here is the URL of the post:

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,96239,97183#msg-97179

Please let me know what documentation you need me to provide to you, if any.

Sincerely,

BratFree.com Administrator

cowboy

It's your hell; you rot in it!
January 20, 2011
That was the weakest attempt at a backpedal I've seen. So we're supposed to believe a hacker cared enough to ruin Kimmie's name on some fuckin' board with less than 60 kid-hating people?

Work on your lies so they're more believable, kimmie-cakes.
January 20, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
That was the weakest attempt at a backpedal I've seen. So we're supposed to believe a hacker cared enough to ruin Kimmie's name on some fuckin' board with less than 60 kid-hating people?

Work on your lies so they're more believable, kimmie-cakes.

Either way, it was reported to their ISP abuse department. They can handle it from here. We've had our fun with this, and I don't need people threatening to commit identity theft or internet fraud (against themselves or anyone else) on this forum, thank you very much.

Sorry to ruin everyone's jolly-good time. That seems to be what I do best tongue sticking out smiley

January 20, 2011
lurker no mo

Come on people, learn to be more discriminating, please. I am shocked by how many people here (who seemed reasonable bullshit detectors before this whack job came along) fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Or who suspected something was fishy but decided to "think the best of her."

Am I really that much of a cynical bitch? Maybe. But I was right, wasn't I?

Look, quite a few people probably noticed something fishy in her posts, but this is a rant board, not the-story-of-my-life board. People generally don't list every detail.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
January 20, 2011
trekkie monster
lurker no mo

Come on people, learn to be more discriminating, please. I am shocked by how many people here (who seemed reasonable bullshit detectors before this whack job came along) fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Or who suspected something was fishy but decided to "think the best of her."

Am I really that much of a cynical bitch? Maybe. But I was right, wasn't I?

Look, quite a few people probably noticed something fishy in her posts, but this is a rant board, not the-story-of-my-life board. People generally don't list every detail.

LNM was right! Everyone else was wrong or tardy (and do not get fruit cup)! This is NOT an audition! BLARGH!

January 20, 2011
Damn, I really wanted that fruit cup.
January 20, 2011
bell_flower
Lurker no no
You must still be very embarrassed for believing the load of horseshit. It's okay, it's human nature to be defensive when you've been made a fool of.

Maybe you are a troll, since you've been here a grand total of less than two months.

Yeah, I was waiting for that one. I figured it wouldn't take long.

Anybody here who hasn't been here since the beginning eventually gets the "maybe YOU are a troll". So predictable.

You implore lurkers to de-lurk, register, and make regular posts. Then when they do, you call them trolls because they are new.

(By the way, I've been reading this board since 2008, I've been here since before Kidless Kim's long hiatus, I've been reading since Slum Slut was Poofy Puff, since Mercurior was posting his daily drivel from his Mommy's basement. But, yeah, I just registered, so clearly I'm a troll).

kidlesskim

Kim, the reason I didn't do that was out of concern for giving away too many identifiable details about myself, in describing my career experience. I now see that's what I needed to have done in order to make my points clearer, but I'm not willing to do that on this forum. I can live with that.

And I'm not going to talk about KBC anymore (hooray!) because I agree with Slum Slut. The fun is done....moving on....
January 20, 2011
Oh lurker no mo, I don't think that you are a troll, but I just got tired of you bragging and attempting to make the more naive' of us feel like shit. (Mission Accomplished).:headbrick

Now for more Kimmie trivia, for those of us who are still having fun.smile rolling left rightsmile

Did anyone see the pictures that she posted on the weight loss area of the other board? In one of those pics her little guy is in the background with his face just CAKED in I have no idea what, but it looks like clown paint and/or possibly cake icing. I suppose while she is fucking off pretending to be other people that he just gets into everything imaginable. I'll bet that goes over well when hubs comes home at night. In another picture she has her mouth open showing off her tongue ring (the silver ball kind) and sporting a prison-style tattoo as well. I can't be certain, but another pic in a sleeveless top looks like she has a jungle up under her arms and while I know that not ALL women keep their under arms hairfree, they generally don't posts pics of the carnage up under there for all the world to see.shrug

However, it could have just been a shadow instead of hair where the fat flaps deflated since she has lost over 60 pounds, according to her braggart style postings. In another post she does that "subtle" bragging thing by asking if it's "okay" to post in the weight loss area still since she was DENIED the privilege of posting in a weight loss area of another forum because she was too thin. I am certain that went over well with the other members who are struggling with weight issues. She lets EVERYONE know though that she once was a Tubby Tina, but through hard work and dedication she is now Slim Kim.bowing

I guess that Wonder-Moos come in all flavors.bouncing and laughing :bal

January 20, 2011
Lurker No Mo
By the way, I've been reading this board since 2008

I know that's impressive, but it's a Board Rule that only we discriminating old-timers know about: Only one fruit cup can be awarded per day. Try harder next time, okay?

Lurker No Mo
You implore lurkers to de-lurk, register, and make regular posts. Then when they do, you call them trolls because they are new.

You mean, like when you called kbc a troll after her first post? (Which you can't stop reminding us about 345 times?)

Which is it? Are we too trusting of possible trolls, or not suspicious enough? Because you are accusing most of us of being ass kissers and too slow to call someone a troll.

On page 1 of this thread, you said I TOLD YOU SO, twice. Then you said you left this forum because you were so upset that we weren't calling her out because of the OBVIOUS (to you) falsehoods in her post.

Lurker No Mo
I couldn't stand all the KBC ass kissing going on here. That's why I've been MIA for weeks

You left this place for weeks because we weren't accusing kbc of being a troll? Are we supposed to be sad that we've lost one of the CF fold? Do you have mental issues like Kimmie?

On page 2, you wrote that Dorisan was defensive and you gave her a fuck you icon.

On page 3, you again stated that we "kissed kbc's ass" for weeks.

On page 9, you stated that you were "shocked" at how many of us "fell for it" (not that many did) and you want us to be more discriminating of people who post on this page.

Discriminating how? That conflicts with your whining above, that we accuse "new people" of being trolls.

On page 9, you post some quotes from us that "make the stomach turn." And you start on Dorisan again. You surmise she must be embarrassed because Kimmie made a fool of her.

Lurker No Mo

I'm not wondering whether you are a troll because you are new.

I'm wondering why, in this whole wide thread of legendary Breeder asshattery, you can't do anything but berate those of us who are CF. And between Page 2 and Page 9, when Kimmie's freakazoid-cum-psycho on-line persona was being filleted like a freshly-caught salmon for all to see, you were.....strangely silent.

Of course you don't want to talk about yourself anymore. You don't want to reveal any more details of your personality. I understand.
January 20, 2011
lurker no mo

Maybe you are a troll, since you've been here a grand total of less than two months.

Yeah, I was waiting for that one. I figured it wouldn't take long.

Anybody here who hasn't been here since the beginning eventually gets the "maybe YOU are a troll". So predictable.
No, you're not getting accused of being a troll because you're new, you're getting accused of being a troll because you're new and acting like a damn troll.

I've not been around much longer than you (if any), I've not been called a troll because I don't pull the "you're all so stupid" act.
January 20, 2011
I have an idea: why can't we all CFers just get along 'cause life is hard enough for us as it is, and psycho moos and trolls will win if we fight over minor stuff and don't stand together. Damn I am pathetic and overblown, but it is true.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login