Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

kbc is kimmie from TCFL

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
Re: kbc is kimmie from TCFL
January 20, 2011
mistress rotwang
I have an idea: why can't we all CFers just get along 'cause life is hard enough for us as it is, and psycho moos and trolls will win if we fight over minor stuff and don't stand together. Damn I am pathetic and overblown, but it is true.

First we have to identify WHO among us is actually childfree and then we could probably do a better job of it. Unlike any other "special interest" group to which I have ever belonged, the childfree groups have an unfortunate following of childed imposters. Even some of the nutbags who aren't actually childed, although probably not by choice, join up here to waste our time and do their utmost best to be abrasive and offensive as humanly possible. For the life of me I don't understand what the attraction is for childed people to infiltrate any childfree forums and worse, to pretend to be "one of us". It's odd, annoying, and at times it's just plain creepy (and WRONG) that they do this while their CHILDREN are undoubtedly being neglected.angrily flogging with a whip

HOW can anyone be a proper SAHM when she is ONLINE for the greater part of the whole day and likely into the night after hubby turns in? When does she take care of her KIDS? I find it rather disturbing, but that's just me.eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
January 20, 2011
I did believe KBC at first. Then I asked a question about what to do if I saw a child abused and what about that Family Renovation show and I noticed that she did not have an answer right away. If she really worked in child welfare, wouldn't she know what to tell me?
January 20, 2011
Well, I was referring to the crap between Lurker No Moo et. all, not KBCunt because it seems like the presence of one crazy started a whole shittonne of infighting.
January 20, 2011
mistress rotwang
Well, I was referring to the crap between Lurker No Moo et. all, not KBCunt because it seems like the presence of one crazy started a whole shittonne of infighting.

thumbs upwink

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
January 20, 2011
zatoth

who's gonna "expose" me? whose sock puppet am i? hmmm....eating popcorn

zatoth

how many kids do you think i have? i'm curious...

Zatoth's jealous because kimmie and lurker no mo are hogging all the attention.

Down, Zatoth, DOWN!

You had your moment in the spotlight already. Let others have a turn.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 20, 2011
SlumSlut
zatoth

zatoth

Down, Zatoth, DOWN!

hysterical laughterz

January 20, 2011
kidlesskim
SlumSlut
zatoth

zatoth

Down, Zatoth, DOWN!

hysterical laughterz

Thanks, I meant to add some emoticon goodness but you beat me to it.

I spend three hours discussing the nuances of roller-derby rules and come home to THIS.

Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

January 20, 2011
Damn...maybe I should keep my mad scientist ass out of Troll Wars...looks like I will just have to fight with my professors to let me make vaseline (uranium) glass...
January 20, 2011
I don't care how long this goes, there's still plenty of meat left on the bones. Commence chewing.
January 20, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
I don't care how long this goes, there's still plenty of meat left on the bones. Commence chewing.

Vultures!

January 20, 2011
Miss_Hannigan

waving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolariousmob with pitchforks chasing anothermob

January 20, 2011
Mmm tasty...bone marrow
January 20, 2011
Thinking back to that ultrasound post - it struck me as weird too, but I filed it away under "shit I can't possibly understand."

If I saw a soon-to-be aborted crotch-dangler swimming around on the scope, as a CF person, my first thought wouldn't be, "That's a child and I feel like I have to protect it" My first thought would be "How soon can we flush this tadpole so I can get back to my 'Mad Men' marathon?"
January 20, 2011
kidlesskim

waving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolariousmob with pitchforks chasing anothermob

This.

And this:

cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

Anonymous User
January 21, 2011
I just don't get it, period. Why go on a fucking childfree forum if you're a parent? No, really... why? Do these fucking cows have so little else to do while their spawn is playing with the power drill that they create a childfree persona? Or is it some type of wishful thinking, a daydream persona to whisk them away from their permanent role as a hostage of a cuntling?

Really, I am honestly curious.

It's never crossed my mind to even visit a parenting forum, much less pretend to be a parent. Until now, anyways. My new parent persona be Ms. Muffinz, bona fide trailer mama with three and a half cuntnuggets and a husband named Jimmy Joe Bob. The seared ahi tuna of my womanhood is so floppy at this point that Jimmy Joe Bob bangs me in the ass while sucking away on a beer that we paid for with our food stamps.

Jimmy Joe Bob Jr. just killed his first cat (first he sodomized it), and li'l Jimmy Sue just gave her first blowjob at 12. The smallest one, we done named Candy Coco Cooter Cassie and she's hangin' from my tit as Jimmy Joe Bob fucks me. Man, I won't be able to shit right for a week.

I think I got it down, people!
January 21, 2011
I have wondered about the attraction of pahrunts to childfree sites as well. I would never go to a pahrunting board, because i have no interest in reading about boring, grotesque diaper-related stories that couldn't hold my attention for ten seconds.
I think part of the fascination moos have towards the CF is the fact that we don't bow to the great golden cow that is motherhood. Unlike most of modern, Western society, many of the people who belong to CF boards (excluding TCFL) don't cowtow, mollycoddle or gush with enthusiasm over moo's wisdom, compassion and greatness due to their ability to get knocked up.
Add with it an extreme jealousy / hatred / desire to be like one of us, and it's a recipe for pseudopsychotic behavior.
I think that one problem Krummie had with BF is that we rejected her. Moos believe themselves to be superior to childfree / childless people, so it's no surprise that she went batty after Miss Hannigan told her to piss off.
January 21, 2011
The only thing I can think of is simple jealousy over the road not taken, regret from having had children. We've all hear the phrase: Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Well, this rabid need for breeders to come here and pretend or fuck with us comes from the deep denial that maybe they did indeed make the wrong choice and deeply regret having had kids. Therefore the need to quash those feelings and the incipient guilt make them act out in the most bizarre ways possible, including all this trolling and pretending along with the run-of-the-mill browbeating of the CF.

Why come here and defend their choices so assiduously to people who could not possibly care one whit unless it's out of some need to justify and assure themselves that they did make the right choice. To kill those nagging feelings of remorse and guilt for wishing they had chosen as we have.

I've met plenty of well balanced parents who have said, if they had to do it over again, would not have had kids. They tell me, a CF person because I understand and wouldn't lambaste them for having such feelings unlike the rest of the baby rabies populace who would condemn and criticize them for telling their true feelings. But they are being honest with themselves and those are not the ones coming here and going psycho berzerky.

IMO, it's the ones who are having those thoughts and can't live with them that are coming here to be abusive, deceitful, psychotic and rude to us.

I find them pathetic and sad to the point I can't even mock and taunt them, not even kbc. I just see someone trapped in a horrible world of their own making, acting out and looking like a sad fool for the whole world to see. I pity those children, having a parent like that, what a warped twisted way to live.

Very sad.
January 21, 2011
mistress rotwang
I have an idea: why can't we all CFers just get along 'cause life is hard enough for us as it is, and psycho moos and trolls will win if we fight over minor stuff and don't stand together. Damn I am pathetic and overblown, but it is true.

mistress rotwang, I most respectfully disagree with you. winking smiley

I don't see that happening, and I also wouldn't like to see all personal disagreements pushed aside in favor of unity (although I would like to see disagreements that get too personal or too long-winded moved to the rest room).

We have many different religions, political beliefs, ethical views, and so on--what unites us is a lack of desire to have children and a belief that society discriminates against us. With just this one area of common ground, it is no surprise that different opinions arise.

I see this as one of the main reasons that a childfree political movement lacks any real momentum. Such attempts almost always start off with trying to get the more 'extreme' among us to not state that we hate children. I wouldn't want to be part of any political movement which required suppressing dissenting views.

If I'm being charitable, I could say that one of the differences of opinion here is whether we should give people the benefit of the doubt.

Also, this is a rant site. Many would rather give a angry flipping off when they disagree with someone than engage in a long-winded argument. This doesn't mean that the trolls and breeders win, because winning would involve shutting us down and we now have the tools to deal with that.
January 21, 2011
Really well said, Yurble!
January 21, 2011
Simply put, moo-mares ARE jealous of us. Even if they can't adequately express it, even as they swear up and down that they love their kids and it's all worth it, the bitterness and resentment is internalized so deeply it sometimes sneaks out without their realizing it.

For example, there is:
Anger at parents, friends and family for lack of support
Anger at their male partners for saddling them with the care of offspring
Anger at their kids for destroying their figures and bank accounts
Anger at US for wising up and avoiding the parenting trainwreck
Most of all, anger at their own selves for taking the road to ruin and expecting it to be different for them.

I won't pretend I don't have my own issues and problems, as we all do, but at least I don't have the additional stressor of kids to make my life worse.
January 21, 2011
yurble
mistress rotwang

mistress rotwang, I most respectfully disagree with you. winking smiley

I don't see that happening, and I also wouldn't like to see all personal disagreements pushed aside in favor of unity (although I would like to see disagreements that get too personal or too long-winded moved to the rest room).

We have many different religions, political beliefs, ethical views, and so on--what unites us is a lack of desire to have children and a belief that society discriminates against us. With just this one area of common ground, it is no surprise that different opinions arise.

I see this as one of the main reasons that a childfree political movement lacks any real momentum. Such attempts almost always start off with trying to get the more 'extreme' among us to not state that we hate children. I wouldn't want to be part of any political movement which required suppressing dissenting views.

If I'm being charitable, I could say that one of the differences of opinion here is whether we should give people the benefit of the doubt.

Also, this is a rant site. Many would rather give a angry flipping off when they disagree with someone than engage in a long-winded argument. This doesn't mean that the trolls and breeders win, because winning would involve shutting us down and we now have the tools to deal with that.

Well said, Yurble. It isn't any fun without some disagreement, anyway. Besides, it gives me a chance to hone my rapier. I like to skewer and be skewered. If anyone here pisses me off, I usually wait until I can summon up a good joke instead and become the sniper, rather than the bombardier. I save my bombs for the Moos and Duhs, who deserve it.
Anonymous User
January 21, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
Thinking back to that ultrasound post - it struck me as weird too, but I filed it away under "shit I can't possibly understand."

If I saw a soon-to-be aborted crotch-dangler swimming around on the scope, as a CF person, my first thought wouldn't be, "That's a child and I feel like I have to protect it" My first thought would be "How soon can we flush this tadpole so I can get back to my 'Mad Men' marathon?"

No kidding. I already said that was a WTF moment for me, and inspired my only kbc's threads (the gist of which was "Make her abort; you'll both regret it more if you don't," but it bears repeating because I think this means we could actually learn something from this blobby parasitic mootroll. I think we should all take note that this is a major red flag coming from a supposed hardcore CF poster. Not that I'm encouraging rampant paranoia or anything... winking smiley But if someone sounds far too inclined to mainstream sentimentalism about children/fetuses to seem like they'd need to be on BF in the first place, or if a part of their supposedly hardcore CF image clashes wildly with the rest, perhaps we should listen to our instincts.
January 21, 2011
Stuff like...

"I don't want kids but I cherish the time I spend with them"

"My nephew does an adorable Elvis imitation"

"I found the cutest favors for the baby shower I'm throwing"

"I'm pregnant"

...all red flags.

THE MORE YOU KNOW...
January 21, 2011
mistress rotwang
Mmm tasty...bone marrow

hmmmm....osso bucco anybody? angel with halo
January 21, 2011
Peace
hmmmm....osso bucco anybody? angel with halo

I think that belongs in the Kitchen... smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login