Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

kbc is kimmie from TCFL

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
Re: kbc is kimmie from TCFL
June 07, 2011
julie - You went to a lot of trouble making blogs as background story if you're a troll winking smiley

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I figure I'm not really harmed if some random board member turns out to be a breeder in disguise. I'd probably be a bit less sanguine if it was one of the few people I'd had more interactions with and had come to admire and give a shit about, but it seems like a small risk since it seems unlikely that someone would have such an interest in jerking us around that they would sustain a believable persona for months (I have seen it happen once, though, on another board).
June 07, 2011
Wow, kimmie is quite a character indeed. openmouthed shock

And a great testimony AGAINST having kids, too!
February 28, 2012
She posts at TCFL because they are a bunch of breeder pleasers over there. I used to lurk there, then I found BratFree and haven't looked back.
July 14, 2012
I've been away for so long I had to revisit my favorite shitstorm. :biggrin2

It's your hell; you rot in it!
July 15, 2012
I used to post over there and got tired of being admonished for speaking my mind.
July 15, 2012
chevygirl54
I used to post over there and got tired of being admonished for speaking my mind.

I post very rarely on there and don't pay attention to everything what's going on, like every topic. I got pissed once when a user was disturbed that i used the term "calving".
July 15, 2012
I've registered but never posted there.

They take offense with the phrase 'breeder'. If you are not doing your job (the one you signed yourself up for) why should I have to praise you by calling you a 'parent'?

They let parents post...on a site called Child-free Life. I just don't get it. shrug
Anonymous User
July 15, 2012
gwdzee
They let parents post...on a site called Child-free Life. I just don't get it. shrug

That's because the site Admins are parents themselves. It is run by a step-mother and her misogynist husband, who has a kid.
July 15, 2012
dodgedbullet
gwdzee

That's because the site Admins are parents themselves. It is run by a step-mother and her misogynist husband, who has a kid.

Misogynist? Details, please. smiling smiley
Anonymous User
July 15, 2012
He rarely posted, but there were instances when anyone dared to discuss feminism in a way that wasn't man-pleasing (same as the mandatory breeder pleasing there), or dared to suggest that women still had not yet achieved full equality, that he would angrily barge in to silence them.
July 15, 2012
I signed up as well but have never posted. I don't like the tone of the board and I loathe the fact they allow parents/fence sitters to post. It's crap - this board is by far the best!!
July 15, 2012
Fence-sitters I can understand allowing to post because they don't have kids and are still making the decision (and enough exposure to the childfree lifestyle may push them over to this side of the fence), but anybody who is a parent in any capacity (whether it be a stepparent or a legal guardian situation) should not be allowed to post on a CHILDFREE board. And I can't take a childfree board run by breeders seriously.
July 29, 2013
I don't know who here might be reading over at Free Jinger or GOMI.....but I just realized how similar this is to the whole Razing Ruth fiasco....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
Anonymous User
October 31, 2013
I find her disgusting. Having a turnpike for a vagina couldn't get her the attention anymore, so she created this alter ego. It's almost like people with MPD create extra personalities in order to help bear the load of trauma and stress.

She made the decision to have her kids, she should own it and not talk like she could be the next Susan Smith.

Also, lying about being a former FLDS captive- That's just as awful about lying about being raped just for the attention. I think she deserves every bit of shit that gets flung back at her. :BS
February 20, 2014
I'm bumping this thread not because of any new news on Kimmie, but because of the recent publication on trolls that has been making the rounds which allows new diagnosis of her personality disorders. No surprise, trolling is strongly linked to the Dark Tetrad of personality: Machiavellianism, psychopathy, narcissism, and sadism.

The paper in question is this one, but you can find numerous news distillations of it by just searching for the title. Buckelsa, EE, Trapnellb, PD, Paulhusc, DL (2014). Trolls just want to have fun. Personality and Individual Differences.
February 20, 2014
Mmmhmm, that says a lot about all the moomie trolls we get, too.
Concern trolling is another form of it that we see frequently, especially from violent sushi. On the surface, and from an outsider's perspective, it could be taken as a serious point of view, but over time the true motivations and sheer lack of compromise or amenability to any other point of view becomes obvious and appalling.
Covert vs. overt. Just as nasty in the end.
February 20, 2014
Maybe I'm warped, but seeing this thread on the front page again just makes me happy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login