Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

kbc is kimmie from TCFL

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
Re: kbc is kimmie from TCFL
January 17, 2011
Well it seems that the kitten is true...
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1200996075

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 17, 2011
SlumSlut
Well it seems that the kitten is true...
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1200996075

I feel terrible for that poor kitten. ):
January 17, 2011
bell_flower
I have no desire to go to those sites because I'm perfectly happy as I am. I am relieved that I'm not a parent. I don't need validation from mothers because I like my life. So why does Kimmie need us?

Ahh, we are the FORBIDDENFRUIT. We must be tasted. bowing

Oh hell, the whole story was entertaining, who cares. I don't get all the sympathy for her though, she didn't even know this "sister" who she looooooved so much. I would have been more proud of her if she had sent the girl back home so she could continue in her superhero kickass moo-killin CPS life. waving hellolarious
January 17, 2011
I see where she was getting her ideas from:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/No-Longer-Qivering-oo/265983872480
January 17, 2011
We have 63 guests right now (waves to sadsack TCFL members having a gigglefest from afar)
January 17, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
We have 63 guests right now (waves to sadsack TCFL members having a gigglefest from afar)

That isn't really that many.

All the threads started by "kbc" have been moved to the Rest Room (for "posterity", you know).

We'll now commence cherry-picking of her other posts.

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

Anonymous User
January 17, 2011
It's scary that not only did Kimmie create a fake childfree persona, but that persona was also a superhero crusading against negligent mothers like herself who spend all day on the internet, ignoring their kids.
January 17, 2011
bell_flower
I have no desire to go to those sites because I'm perfectly happy as I am. I am relieved that I'm not a parent. I don't need validation from mothers because I like my life. So why does Kimmie need us?

Well, look at the sort of posts she made here:
  • I escaped from fundies
  • I am a social worker who kicks breeder butt
  • OMG, my pregnant sister just showed up on my door

Imagine what her posts would look like if she had to talk about her real life.
Not her life as she presents it on TCFL, but the more likely:
  • Kids are whining again
  • I still haven't lost my pregnancy weight
  • DD's best friend's mother is a total bitch
  • Should I help DS with his homework or not?
  • Farmville is kind of boring, actually
  • DH is nagging me about getting a job, again
  • Does vomit go with these sweatpants?
  • I should be paid $1 million a year for this job!
  • We all have the flu

Fuck, I'd be tempted to create a new persona, too, if that were my life!
Re: Macrame tits from moo board
January 17, 2011
SlumSlut
reaperess
What I meant about the crochet tits was that she yoinked it from here and used it there.

No she didn't. Hannigan yoinked it from THERE and posted it HERE.

Why would WE be interested in a pair of crocheted tits, except to make fun of it?

Ohhhh! I get it now. This is crochet-me talking - I thought she was a fellow hooker who found them in a crochet search (there is some disturbing crocheted shit out there) and posted it here for us to make fun of, when it was then yoinked by kbc to use on her moomie site. Sorry about the blonde moment. I swear, one of these days, I'm going to have my IQ engraved on a necklace or something, just to remind myself that I'm not as dumb as I sometimes seem. Thanks for the patience/clarification! Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou

It's your hell; you rot in it!
January 17, 2011
It kinda chaps my ass that anyone would downplay the ex-fundy Quiverfuller thing that way; the ex Quiverfullers are rare and their viewpoint is a really valuable contribution to public dialogue. Someone looking to get out of a cult or looking for support if they ARE an ex-fundy or ex-Quiverfuller isn't going to be impressed seeing this troll trash. But that's been mentioned before.

dodgedbullet, yurble: :yr
Anonymous User
January 17, 2011
Melanie
I got suspicious when she said her mom gave birth at age 58.

Typical moo with plenty of time to post fantasies on the web despite the oh-so-difficult and challenging and most-important-in-the-world job of caring for her three spawn, eh? Wonder if she ever showers.

Me too. Other things: the gap between her siblings being huge, her mom still looking great after giving birth so many times (including to all the dead ones... WTF, they dont' live in a third-world country and even the Duggars had just one kid who was in serious danger of dying as a baybee), and the ultrasound that "showed us it really is alive" (this and other things made me wonder why she was dishing on an extreme childfree site, of all places, instead of perhaps some forum for ex-fundies. She used lingo like inpig but her heart didn't seem to be in it.).

Makes me want to trust my instincts next time and not give online entities with fishy over-the-top stories the benefit of the doubt. Then again I've seen online personalities who seemed trollish - who everyone thought was a troll or a new incarnation of some hated banned member, for way longer periods of time than this - turn out to be genuine.

Anyway, back to Kimmie. Diaper-fetishist nut, period.
January 17, 2011
Late to the thread, as usual.

This pisses me off about kimmie. I didn't like her on TCFL because I thought she had no business posting there. But I kept my mouth shut. Now she comes trolling here. saying 'wtf'

My troll radar will be up big time from now on.
Anonymous User
January 17, 2011
blondie
bell_flower

Ahh, we are the FORBIDDENFRUIT. We must be tasted. bowing

Oh hell, the whole story was entertaining, who cares. I don't get all the sympathy for her though, she didn't even know this "sister" who she looooooved so much. I would have been more proud of her if she had sent the girl back home so she could continue in her superhero kickass moo-killin CPS life. waving hellolarious

Yep, I was hoping - true or otherwise - that she'd post she dragged the sister kicking and screaming to Planned Parenthood for a little fetus-killin'.
January 17, 2011
Two big things that set off my trolldar:

1) She claims to have gotten a tubal and an IUD. (She's so HARDCORE!) And, she was very defensive when questioned about the details surrounding her tubal.

2) She claimed that her parents did not know her address, and that she had never met this 18 year old sister. Then how did the sister know where to find her? I'm sure it's possible, but it seems awfully far-fetched.

I kept wondering too how she was able to post so much if she was a busy social worker. She obviously hangs around CF boards though because she's got the lingo down.
January 17, 2011
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1052262&page=3

08-16-2010, 02:33 PM

kimmie_n_angus

Re: Pagan Mommies Daily Chat 8/16

My MIL would not care if I popped out 5000 babies as she does not recognizes the 2 I have now. I am the one who lets her know her son is alive and he is the ONLY son with a wife (her stepson is gay and has a boyfriend) and when I told her it was her DIL on the phone she asked which one Basically, I am not her 22 year old grandson's mother, so I am nobody.

My FB is Kimberly Coon-Bachewich. Just tell me who you are so I do not delete you...LOL!!

waving hellolarious

Then our little dumdum posts her REAL name!

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
January 17, 2011
It strikes me how much of a pathetic loser and/or exquisitely shitty parent you have to be to spend time trolling a CF site while in reality you're a pregnancy-crazed uberbreeder with shits aplenty already you could be spending time with. WTF is that?? Talking about other women's period clots wasn't enough entertainment??

Maybe she's doing anything she can not to have to look at her kids as they are eye-searingly fugly. Although if that was the case she'd stop shitting them. shrug
January 17, 2011
Anyone need milk? She has a lot of it stockpiled for the Eats on Feets (SIC).

I'm curious if any mother here is on a gluten-free and casein-free diet that donates milk?
Kimberly Coon- Bachewich
I was and have a ton of milk left in my deep freezer.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eats-on-Feets-Maine/160865477286344?v=wall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
January 17, 2011
KABA
Anyone need milk? She has a lot of it stockpiled for the Eats on Feets (SIC).

I'm curious if any mother here is on a gluten-free and casein-free diet that donates milk?
Kimberly Coon- Bachewich
I was and have a ton of milk left in my deep freezer.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eats-on-Feets-Maine/160865477286344?v=wall

SO not childfree NOR fundie, what with her being a Pagan moo and all. In addition to all of that, she stockpiles her MOO JOO too? EEeewwwwww. At least she could have been one of the milder PNB types or childLESS.:gross This woman is just repulsive.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
January 17, 2011
I guess I'm one of those folks who always tries to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I hate the fact that someone would TROLL on a CF board. People can tell their stories; troubled parental relationships, strange marriages, strange fetishes, etc, and STILL be CF, so THOSE people are ok in my book because they are still here for what this board represents - childFREE. People's personal lives are just THAT, but when it involves a partner trying to OOPS them, in-laws badgering them to start a famblee, etc., well that's what this board is about. We all have a common denominator which brings us together to post things that we wouldn't dare ordinarily post about because of the child-centric world in which we live - "out there" we'd be LYNCHED if we even hinted our dislike for baybeez. Here, we have a safe-haven where it's acceptable to rant to other like-minded folks. So if a person DOES have brats and comes here posting things about a potential "childing" situation, it's irritating and makes me wonder why in the hell a person who is not CF would be posting on this board.

I am adamantly CF. I especially dislike loaves and toadlers. It's why I am here on this board; because I know I can vent about it without having rocks thrown at me for my opinions about being CF. And I like to read other people's brat experiences - sometimes it makes me laugh, sometimes it angers me (the stupidity of breeders and the annoying brats.) Thank goodness that the CF have this board so we CAN say what we want to say; things we cannot openly say in a society filled with shitsacks, toadlers, fundariffic breeders, and BNP's.
Anonymous User
January 17, 2011
I can see why everyone here would be wary of new members. I'm still pretty new and have only made a few posts. My reticence to post all the time stems from exactly just that: being new here.

I am a refugee from TCFL. I believe I mentioned that in the "introduce yourself" thread. Like I said, I believe this site was in flux at the time, so TCFL seemed like a pretty good idea--at the time. Without sounding like "protesting too much," let me state unequivocally: I am NOT a troll. Check out my previous posts at TCFL (RetroCinema) if need be. I think I posted a whopping seven times, and nowhere in those did I kiss any breeder ass.

The tendency for longtime members to do that started to grate on me pretty quick. I found that (most) everyone on here tells it like it is and doesn't pretend to even pay lip service to the altar of mommydom, daddydom or whatever.

Sorry to threadjack somewhat. I don't want people thinking I'm someone I'm not.

BTW, last I recall, wasn't Kimmie the one with the devil horns headband and a little kid looking on in the background? Seems odd for a so-called child-free site. Actually, the two members that pissed me off the most were Cass (ARRRGH) and one of the other moderators (the name eludes me) with the picture holding a straw? pencil? up to her face like she's posing as some great thinker or something.

Sorry to go on. Just wanted to get that off my chest after the outing of kbc.
January 17, 2011
You'd think that she'd be more careful instead of posting shit all over the web and making stupid mistakes that let it end up getting linked to her REAL name and REAL life, including her kids' names, ages, pictures, and her location. She isn't being very safety conscious where her kids are concerned. I guess that loading up on Oxycodone and what not, like she openly admits on that moo forum, probably impairs her judgment. I hope she hasn't gone onto any religious zealot sites and pissed any of them off and had her identity outed, because some of those fundie people are fucking fruitcakes.:crz

January 17, 2011
Type in the name Coon and south portland me in the buffers on +www.whitepages.com
You'll scroll down and see a Kimberly D Coon listed, along with the address. that is her (I presume). How many Kimberly Coon live in South Portland?

Too blazing stupid, to post her real name and let people track her.

Her last post on TCFL was mid December, so maybe people are starting to wise up to her bullshit.
January 17, 2011
nachtfuchs
Melanie

Typical moo with plenty of time to post fantasies on the web despite the oh-so-difficult and challenging and most-important-in-the-world job of caring for her three spawn, eh? Wonder if she ever showers.

Me too. Other things: the gap between her siblings being huge, her mom still looking great after giving birth so many times (including to all the dead ones... WTF, they dont' live in a third-world country and even the Duggars had just one kid who was in serious danger of dying as a baybee), and the ultrasound that "showed us it really is alive" (this and other things made me wonder why she was dishing on an extreme childfree site, of all places, instead of perhaps some forum for ex-fundies. She used lingo like inpig but her heart didn't seem to be in it.).

Makes me want to trust my instincts next time and not give online entities with fishy over-the-top stories the benefit of the doubt. Then again I've seen online personalities who seemed trollish - who everyone thought was a troll or a new incarnation of some hated banned member, for way longer periods of time than this - turn out to be genuine.

And I questioned her on how the sister knew to take a pregnasty test if she didn't know how babies were made and kimmietroll said something like she was just doing what she saw her mother do ?????!!!!! That answers nothing. She also said the sister felt "funny" a week and a half after the big sin occurred and that's when she took the test - riiiiiighhhhht. Super suspicious timing. And she said they would tell the duh the baby died but then they said the duh had no idea where they were so what were they gonna track him down to tell him this? So they were going to fraudulently tell a BIO parent that his kyd was dead and have it and give it to someone else? But oh, he didn't want to be involved ... or did he? LOL, so Movie of the Week! eating popcorn

Now it turns out she is an opiate addict? Well that explains it, except that I think she is also on some serious deliriants. Someone should call the real CPS on her.
January 17, 2011
blondie
nachtfuchs
Melanie

And I questioned her on how the sister knew to take a pregnasty test if she didn't know how babies were made and kimmietroll said something like she was just doing what she saw her mother do ?????!!!!! That answers nothing. She also said the sister felt "funny" a week and a half after the big sin occurred and that's when she took the test - riiiiiighhhhht. Super suspicious timing. And she said they would tell the duh the baby died but then they said the duh had no idea where they were so what were they gonna track him down to tell him this? So they were going to fraudulently tell a BIO parent that his kyd was dead and have it and give it to someone else? But oh, he didn't want to be involved ... or did he? LOL, so Movie of the Week! eating popcorn

Now it turns out she is an opiate addict? Well that explains it, except that I think she is also on some serious deliriants. Someone should call the real CPS on her.

I am sure that we can find bullshit in just about everything she wrote, without even trying very hard.

January 17, 2011
Peace
Type in the name Coon and south portland me in the buffers on +www.whitepages.com
You'll scroll down and see a Kimberly D Coon listed, along with the address. that is her (I presume). How many Kimberly Coon live in South Portland?

Too blazing stupid, to post her real name and let people track her.

Her last post on TCFL was mid December, so maybe people are starting to wise up to her bullshit.

Lucky bitch lives in Portland? And this is how she spends her time? angrily flogging with a whip Now you KNOW she's crazy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login