Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

To Kat

Posted by TrollHater 
TrollHater
To Kat
April 01, 2005
We're pathetic? Hello, you are the one going on a CF website and insulting the regulars. You must have no life whatsoever. I am not ugly and fat. I am very attractive and workout regularly. And the reason why I don't want kids is because I have never found babies appealing. I think puppies are more cute. My boyfriend respects this. The reason why people vent about children is because they are so tired of having whiny kids and lazy parents shoved in their faces. I guess I proved you wrong. It looks like you are the weakest link Goodbye.
Eugenia
Re: To Kat
April 01, 2005
To Kat:

Look, Bitchface, I HAVE a man and HE doesn't want brats, either. Not being thin does not automatically mean you are ugly. At least I'm not all stretched out from shitting out brats like you. You need a life cunt, but until then, why don't you just leave and go wipe shit off your baybee's arse some more.
kat (dumbass) breeder
April 02, 2005
Breeder bullshit deleted.
Eugenia
April 02, 2005
LOL, I'M illiterate??? Perhaps you need to pick up a book and learn about some countries other than your own. Arse is butt in the UK, Ireland, Australia, and NZ. Ass means a donkey, a jackass like you, moo. Oops, I insulted poor donkeys everywhere.

And wot good are YOU doing? Obviously nowt if you have time to go to other peoples' places and insult them. Put YOUR money where your mouth is, and go out and to some good instead of harassing us. Thanx for playing. NEXT!!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.